Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting but long video by Duchess of Narsussex. Mentions sunshine sachs who were behind the award, and their Democrat involvement. And harkles plight to censor and limit free speech

• Sick
Reactions: 19
My dear tattler family, this is my 1000th post! :eek:
So I thought I'd use it wisely.
Pinocchio and Hawwy are twats.
W&C do excellent work. Including the tweet below as proof.
It's been a privilege and an honour to snark, snigger and mock with you all, here's to a lot more!

View attachment 1091173
Congratulations, welcome to the world of VIP living, BYO goodies and left overs. 🍉🍇🍌🍍🍄🍿🥗🍥🍨🍧🍦🥡🍩🎂🍡🍝🍜 :m :m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think most people were happy for them when they first got together and hoped that Meghan would be an asset to the royal family.

If she had played the game better she would probably be massively popular now, but she couldn't adhere to any of the rules and has always wanted her own way.

She should never have married him. I know the sugars think it's true love but I don't think she would've looked at him twice if he hadn't been a Prince. She married him for her own self advancement on the international stage.
I have come to realise she would have never allowed Catherine to outshine her. She may have played the game on camera and in public but behind the scenes Catherine would have been targeted and therefore miserable. William would have been furious and I don’t think he would have put up with it. Division and jeolous rages would have been behind closed doors and I would not want that for the RF.

I am glad it’s out in the open for many to see. Yes it’s frustrating and we feel defeated at times but it is far better, I believe, for it to be this way than have the RF keep trying to show a false picture of unity and friendship where there is none. Megabitch could never have allowed Catherine to be better than her ever. Everything Catherine got she would demand and would cry racism to get her own way. The racism card was always going to be played by Megabitch. In fact it was played behind the scenes in the beginning to get what she wanted, I have no doubt about that. her bloody big wedding, etc, etc.

The RF had to make a choice, still play the smoke and mirror game by covering up her toxic behaviour behind the scenes or cast them adrift. They chose the last one and the idiot duo have been having a temper tantrum ever since. I have no real problem with their temper tantrums, it proves to me that they are still being told no to a lot of stuff they want which is why Harry is now resorting to sueing. Laughable really.

I do not expect Megabitch to ever return to the UK, William especially would never agree to it. Harry could be a different matter though so I won’t be surprised to see him back in the future. I am preparing myself for that so when it happens I won’t go into a complete meltdown and join the republican movement. Steady heads are needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Body Language on The President's Award:
First impression very good. Sadly, first action of Pinocchio was handing the award off the moment shereceived it. Why did Hawwy look like he had a severe case of constipation?
Blue closely linked to royalty. Blue toned very similar to background - was this on purpose? - it's a way of slimming the figure. Hairstyle flattering - has that hairstyle ever been seen before? (hi Catherine).
No Markle claw or mask. Picture they picked for use in background - they were stepping down, project they're coming down to earth. Hawwy mentions he comes from a very different background from my incredible wife. One of the few relevant things about Hawwy is he comes from a very privileged background, this suggests Pinocchio comes from a non-privileged background. We know this is false. Artificial empathy.
Hawwy: we share a commitment to a life of service
We know he didn't read the teleprompter correctly, it should've been "we share a commitment to a life being serviced".
Jesús bothered by Pinny's "We moved to my home state of California shortly before the murder of George Floyd". Trying to connect to completely unrelated events to relate her to the audience. 'Remember I'm half-black, in case you forget, here's my mother!'
Not at all suspicious the first winner of the Digital Civil Rights award is an Arseywell partner.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Yes, they paid to be given that award and the award they gave out was to a woman who wrote an article for The Cut about Saintly Megsy and the racist Britons who dislike her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Of course she has been on the fake tan - she changes her colour like the weather - look back at previous photographs of her and she also identifies as caucasian - its in the public domain for everyone to see and compare eg. Morocco pictures posted earlier - it is not only her tanning regime that is fake she is as well
I recall that African American colleagues of hers from Northwestern said she scorned African Americans and only dated white men. The only time she was supposed to be biracial was on Suits. In the two Hallmark movies she did, she was supposed to be the daughter of white parents and therefore white herself. She clearly inherited her mother's African American nose which she "fixed" through plastic surgery. Then, when she would flatter her father and talked about him on IG, she would thank him for giving her "the signature Markle nose." Not so of course. She is biracial whenever it suits her and has been criticized even by African American influencers.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Yes, they paid to be given that award and the award they gave out was to a woman who wrote an article for The Cut about Saintly Megsy and the racist Britons who dislike her.
Such awards are meaningless but PR is such it tries to spin and manipulate the event, and the images so that enough people believe it. Optics-Doria. Word salad. Presentation-orange tan,Catherine-style hair,Oscar-dupe performance, royal photos. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
@Scotch Mist or @Chita how about a photo or drawing of them accepting their grifties award.
To be honest I feel like we were cheated by those people. They were obviously not in agreement with the voting so just made it up stuff to suit themselves.

I bet Smegz wasn't even contacted about it or made aware of it.

I will certainly never visit their website again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Body Language on The President's Award:
First impression very good. Sadly, first action of Pinocchio was handing the award off the moment shereceived it. Why did Hawwy look like he had a severe case of constipation?
Blue closely linked to royalty. Blue toned very similar to background - was this on purpose? - it's a way of slimming the figure. Hairstyle flattering - has that hairstyle ever been seen before? (hi Catherine).
No Markle claw or mask. Picture they picked for use in background - they were stepping down, project they're coming down to earth. Hawwy mentions he comes from a very different background from my incredible wife. One of the few relevant things about Hawwy is he comes from a very privileged background, this suggests Pinocchio comes from a non-privileged background. We know this is false. Artificial empathy.
Hawwy: we share a commitment to a life of service
We know he didn't read the teleprompter correctly, it should've been "we share a commitment to a life being serviced".
Jesús bothered by Pinny's "We moved to my home state of California shortly before the murder of George Floyd". Trying to connect to completely unrelated events to relate her to the audience. 'Remember I'm half-black, in case you forget, here's my mother!'
Not at all suspicious the first winner of the Digital Civil Rights award is an Arseywell partner.

This guy is great, saying everything we're all thinking.

I wonder how he plans to deal with Bouzyknob when he inevitably comes for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.