Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, other RF members accused of ''trading in on their Royal connections '' while being in Britain, working for Britain (even if there is a side gig occasionally ) not shiting on Britain, the current Queen and the future Kings, and generally being regular humans with mistakes-cue outrage.

The ''chosen one '' does the opposite of the above, now recieves a paid for award, while footage runing about their ''accomplishments'' is actually all from their time as Royals-no outrage, and no consequences, just concessions, and that isn't ''trading in on their Royal connections, '' for a foreign highly political award with political statements made in ''official'' capacity based on their titles and Royal work running in the background.

Amusing, must be the despair of ''needing them back.''

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Would that hold true for MPs? Surely they're not covered by any press blackout.
Wish there was a press blackout on anything Harkle related unless it's news of them losing their titles, being found guilty of the bullying allegations and being denied security

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Loving the DM at the moment.
Post a lovely pic of the Harkles. Then a bit about how to dress like Meghan with the prices of all the items.
Then a bit about how much Archwell has made this year, then what it spent on solicitors.
Then mentions the tax due of Monteshito.
All true!
No chance they could be sued.
But oh so clearly making a point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So, other RF members accused of ''trading in on their Royal connections '' while being in Britain, working for Britain (even if there is a side gig occasionally ) not shiting on Britain, the current Queen and the future Kings, and generally being regular humans with mistakes-cue outrage.

The ''chosen one '' does the opposite of the above, now recieves a paid for award, while footage runing about their ''accomplishments'' is actually all from their time as Royals-no outrage, and no consequences, just concessions, and that isn't ''trading in on their Royal connections, '' for a foreign highly political award with political statements made in ''official'' capacity based on their titles and Royal work running in the background.

Amusing, must be the despair of ''needing them back.''
Exactly what I was thinking, everything they said about why they got this award was all the time before or during TRF.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On Instagram

Jose Andres has been setting up kitchens in Poland to feed refugees fleeing Ukraine. I guess the tea explains the deafening silence coming from certain peoples!

Reactions: 26
My dear tattler family, this is my 1000th post! :eek:
So I thought I'd use it wisely.
Pinocchio and Hawwy are twats.
W&C do excellent work. Including the tweet below as proof.
It's been a privilege and an honour to snark, snigger and mock with you all, here's to a lot more!

View attachment 1091173
Welcome to the VIP lounge @NorthernValkyrie. Hope you enjoy the free champagne (if you can find any) and any nibbles (if @Scotch Mist hasn't nibbled them all).

If neither of the aforementioned are available there's always the VIP toilet you can have a go on! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Congratulations @NorthernValkyrie.

Harry lost his hairpiece.
She got the colour right, repeated her AOL Build event hair.
Face is reaching Mariah Carey levels of work.
Dress bodice is a fail.
Shoes are comedy gold, hope the floor was clean.
Still walks like a hippo.
Harry looks dead, the revenge plotting is consuming him completely, love it, the face of Diana's second son without the benefits of being a woman and makeup that she had.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
RE NAACP Awards
Award season use to be eagerly awaited in the US, however every year the viewership numbers diminish. The reality is most Americans are ennui with Hollywood awards. For example, the Academy Awards use to be a big big deal, it show cased the glamour and mystery and beautiful people of the big screen - the Movie Stars. Movie stars have been replaced by celebrities preaching to the little people about social justice while wearing expensive garb and snacking on pricey vegetarian fare and slurping expensive champagne, pontificating about the environment after arriving in giant SUVS and then todgering off in their private jets to their mansions and yachts. Hollywood has become a cess pool of talentless, self absorbed idiots whose sound and fury signify that they are about as interesting as a pet rock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@NorthernValkyrie ,many congratulations joining the VIP club we are an elite club here they even let me in but only because I used a string of swearwords at the door and threatened them with Sir Tom😸😸😸
Didn't you tell me Sir Tom had pissed in @Cassandra333 's vimto. I won't tell her as she is quite upperty about anybody sneaking some ....... serves her right if she thinks it tastes funny. 😹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think this is the best she has looked for a while.
The self tan is very evident, the hair is a straight copy of Catherine's (which the sugars ridiculed, so that should be interesting) but the FACE 😳 some serious work gone on there...
Words as ever meaningless & self serving & even at an award ceremony about humanitarian work, it's all about her.

2 out of 10. 1 for Catherine's hair & 1 for not looking like a total sack of tit.
Is it just me or has she had some work to create a slight dimple effect when she smiles?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What did they say
This is all that needs to be said about these two greedy hypocritical fucks.

I think Mrs bleep looks like a botoxed blue rectangle and the dress is a fail from the waist down 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
From Daily Star today
"Royal Expert Stud Schiffer praised a rare appearance by Haitch on BetterUp (below) while Haitch discussed his mental health. Schiffer commented on how appropriately Haitch was dressed as a monkey suffering MH issues...It's all about authenticity....."

He said: “It makes Haitch sooooo relatable to Gen Z and millennials if he dresses down more casually like an ape.... Many Gen Z’s are now walking around with monkey suits."

“I think what he (Harry) is doing is wonderful. It is very helpful to young people to see more examples of males that are willing to identify as a simians with MH issues.. "

"Haitch sensationally opens up for the very first time about his mother, and talks about his bisexuality as a Working Royal.... it's all about relatability....I am my mother's son and my son's mother...."
Haitch's new Ape look on BetterUp (see below) was to make him appeal to Gen Z's (Image: Getty Images)

"Haitch also opened up to young people about the DV at the hands of his Ho..... and the generational pain inflected when Papa cut of his allowance and guns when young Haitch reached the tender age of 40......Haitch said "There is a lesson here and I am being schooled by the universe......"
0_JS258646697.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Singing the National Anthem. So easy, even an 8 year old can remember the words. :LOL:

Love Kate wearing her new England scarf. Will keeping it subtle for Wales in a red tie.

Wonder if the Tindalls are also there.

View attachment 1089468
This is a very strange photo, the wire goes behind her coat and her hands look the wrong way round. So they may sue (yawn) over photos of them eating with Euge and Brokeback Jack. Big deal. Ho Eats Steak!!! Except it wasn't Brokeback, it was Skidmarkus. More lies. Why are they always cocking up photos with dire splicing and swopping hands round, shaving off chins and adding ET fingers? Are they ill?
View attachment 1089551
I think that is another very bad photo shopped image everything is out of line her lower half looks massive her hands are the the wrong way round and it looks like one is trying to escape out of her trousers and what is the pink thing looks like a body with an outstretched arm lol

Welcome to the VIP lounge @NorthernValkyrie. Hope you enjoy the free champagne (if you can find any) and any nibbles (if @Scotch Mist hasn't nibbled them all).

If neither of the aforementioned are available there's always the VIP toilet you can have a go on! 😁
Every time I go in the VIP lounge there are just crumps in the snack bowls and the Champagne looks suspiciously yellow 🤔glad I don’t like champers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh dear. That's quite a backlash going on there.

I'm so relieved to see black people pushing back on the bullshit. Mrs bleep thinks she can opt in and out of blackness and use black people as a shield when it suits her agenda. Their fans are still mostly black women, which is sad af, but I'm sure there are way more who haven't fallen for the okey dokey.

Reactions: 41
Would that hold true for MPs? Surely they're not covered by any press blackout.
If there's a BP blackout which I think it is, then it's unlikely that any MP would raise this issue parliamentary privilege or not.
A recent blind item from Smallbrook said there was a BP press blackout but that all the editors knew the truth. It's extraordinary that nothing has leaked. I don't think there were surrogates, but from the RF point of view their saying that they covered up for surrogates is far more palatable than their saying that they covered up for there being nothing at all, nada. I think the latter is the case.
ETA The colour of Minge's dress at MENCAP is "Cunningham Blue", according to Vogue. Just saying....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.