Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did they say

This is all that needs to be said about these two greedy hypocritical fucks.

I think Mrs bleep looks like a botoxed blue rectangle and the dress is a fail from the waist down 🤷‍♀️
She has no shape and why does she persist in showing off her chicken legs? It does her no favours. Oh, and she needs a decent bra.

Other than that, a better effort than usual 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
#171 - Sixes Buy Awards For Fun, they mad they not like Number One (or 2,3,4...)

Can someone fix this? 😘🤣

Or Remove him from the succession...

Haz wants to be in Sucession but only buys awards for fun? 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting article in a magazine that W and H were "blindsided" by HM's announced wish that Camilla be known as Queen Consort. It said that pressure from PC upon the Queen to make this announcement intensified after Philip's death. Reason given was that PC needed someone at his side like HM had in Philip. The article said that HM wasn't overly keen but gave in.
This doesn't really add up to me as Camilla's support for PC would be the same whatever her title. I think this is PC wanting his own way. Whether this is true or not who knows but I can imagine it is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm so relieved to see black people pushing back on the bullshit. Mrs bleep thinks she can opt in and out of blackness and use black people as a shield when it suits her agenda. Their fans are still mostly black women, which is sad af, but I'm sure there are way more who haven't fallen for the okey dokey.
Stupidity and gullibility are no respecters of ethnicity. There are dumb, credulous people of every race and colour. POC with intelligence are going to see right through her and resent her hijacking blackness when it suits her after presenting herself as white for many years. The ho’s problem is, she thinks everyone else is stupid.

She has no shape and why does she persist in showing off her chicken legs? It does her no favours. Oh, and she needs a decent bra.

Other than that, a better effort than usual 🙃
Square is a shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Stupidity and gullibility are no respecters of ethnicity. There are dumb, credulous people of every race and colour. POC with intelligence are going to see right through her and resent her hijacking blackness when it suits her after presenting herself as white for many years. The ho’s problem is, she thinks everyone else is stupid.

Square is a shape.
BIB - that's why she doesn't bother with credible lies, or even with keeping her story straight.

Reactions: 20
That dress is more flattering to her figure than most of her clothes but it still isn‘t quite right. The train thing makes it look a bit cheap and tacky. Having it simply ankle length would have looked much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That dress is more flattering to her figure than most of her clothes but it still isn‘t quite right. The train thing makes it look a bit cheap and tacky. Having it simply ankle length would have looked much better.
Making clothes look cheap and tacky is her superpower 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Interesting article in a magazine that W and H were "blindsided" by HM's announced wish that Camilla be known as Queen Consort. It said that pressure from PC upon the Queen to make this announcement intensified after Philip's death. Reason given was that PC needed someone at his side like HM had in Philip. The article said that HM wasn't overly keen but gave in.
This doesn't really add up to me as Camilla's support for PC would be the same whatever her title. I think this is PC wanting his own way. Whether this is true or not who knows but I can imagine it is.
I couldn't believe the "Queens''statement -notice quotes around Queen.
The woman was never afraid of 3 days of tit headlines in tabloids , which is exactly what would have happened without the Statement, because constitutionaly she would be Queen Consort anyway.
The comparison with the QM as Consort in that Statement was a insult to my admittedly low IQ.
It was necessary for the QM to die to allow any mainstream visibility and the marriage of them and its a waste of Statement .
Of course someone put ''harnessing the power of sport'' in Kate's Rugby Patronage statement and enabled a few tabs and the stans to claim that she copied the Harkles on a very inconvenient day.
This type of things accumulates and becomes a problem very fast.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
My dear tattler family, this is my 1000th post! :eek:
So I thought I'd use it wisely.
Pinocchio and Hawwy are twats.
W&C do excellent work. Including the tweet below as proof.
It's been a privilege and an honour to snark, snigger and mock with you all, here's to a lot more!

View attachment 1091173
Congratulations on your 1000th post!!!!! Did they leave anything in the VIP room for you? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Doria is wearing Burberry, wonder if its a ''sweet nod'' or a scream for help seeing that the Harkles are using her for PR and points and criticism prevention.
Or somebody gifted her the dress.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Congratulations on your 1000th post!!!!! Did they leave anything in the VIP room for you? :ROFLMAO:
are the crayons and colouring book still in there? I put them there in honour of the faux royals and the thrid one is the one I started earlier if you want to finish it 😃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
are the crayons and colouring book still in there? I put them there in honour of the faux royals and the thrid one is the one I started earlier if you want to finish it 😃
It's an OK coloring book but I kind of feel like the heads should have patterns on them. 😁

To keep on topic here is a nice panel from my dank meme stash. Not really current but it's still afternoon here...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Doria has a better figure than smeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.