Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how posh CuzEuuge’s husband’s ancestry may be - they are distant cousins a bit removed - he works flogging booze which pretty much makes him Trade Without Fortune. Mr & Mrs Euuge have to keep ‘in’ to get by & now that Andrew is thoroughly demoted & dependent upon the future indulgences of HMTQ & Charles, things are not so rosy for him & his entourage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it actually the case that 6 and the wife haven’t commented on the Ukrainian crisis or offered to negotiate peace?

I’m a little shocked they haven’t stuck their noses in or are they afraid of the psychopath Putin and pissing him off
Do they know that Ukraine isn't a made-up country on one of the Hallmark royal Christmas movies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No matter how posh CuzEuuge’s husband’s ancestry may be - they are distant cousins a bit removed - he works flogging booze which pretty much makes him Trade Without Fortune. Mr & Mrs Euuge have to keep ‘in’ to get by & now that Andrew is thoroughly demoted & dependent upon the future indulgences of HMTQ & Charles, things are not so rosy for him & his entourage.
They need HMTQ to die, in the hope they get left a few mill.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wow, I was thinking that was going to be a video of him doing that when he was a lot younger, how long ago was that? I can't imagine being that high up and going down the outside of a building that tall!! :oops:
He is 52 there.
It started at the 87th floor and ended on the 20th.
Had me in stitches with ''having to overcome minor trepidations'' and ''its easy after the first step."

Reactions: 20
Obviously jealousy of the direct heirs is endemic among the junior ranks of the RF. It just seems to eat them up. Close to the throne, but not close enough. Hawwy can’t bear it that William will be king and can’t seem to accept that William is and always will be more important than him. Most of what’s happened with the twunts is down to raging jealousy. PA has always seethed that PC was born first while he himself is destined to drop further and further down the LoS. Eugh seems to struggle with her own lack of importance too hence the emphasis on being a ‘blood princess’, as if that means anything when you’re 12th in line! As someone said further up thread, she’s destined to be nothing more than a forgotten footnote in the history book. She’s jealous and resentful of Kate as well as being a crushing snob.
On the flip side you get the ones who accept their role with good grace, like Anne and Edward, and Zara. They seem a lot happier for it. Raging at the unfair universe isn’t a recipe for happiness. Those history books are chock full of spares who tried to change their stars, and all failed spectacularly and often bloodily.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They need HMTQ to die, in the hope they get left a few mill.
Yes they have (and I'm including H and M in this) become those dreadful relatives in regency novels getting stuff on credit due to their expectations.

• Sick
She's never been 'knocked up'. Come on 😃

I think she used to live on Adderall and diet pills in the past but just can't maintain skinnyness with chemical help.
@Scotch Mist I know, but let’s play with her nicely.
How wonderfully remarkable that this amaaaaazing woman, a force of nature, has popped out a series of gorgeous - here have a look - royal babies, why that’s one, two, three days ago!

Can I come back in now? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, I was thinking that was going to be a video of him doing that when he was a lot younger, how long ago was that? I can't imagine being that high up and going down the outside of a building that tall!! :oops:
He is 52 there.
It started at the 87th floor and ended on the 20th.
Had me in stitches with ''having to overcome minor trepidations'' and ''its easy after the first step."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's very sad, a lot of people have died. I guess Putin wants to go down in history as reuniting the territories of Russia/USSR. Russian protesters are being rounded up.
He has warned foreign countries to not get involved or it will be the worst in history.
Could they use that nasty chemical they used to poison the two defectors.

I worry about China doing the same thing in our area.

I wonder how long Ukraine can hold out against Russia, and bloody Belarus etc helping Putin.
I guess they will also have access through Ukraine to the Black Sea.
I hope and pray that sense will prevail all round and, for the sake of all the innocent ordinary people on both sides, that it can soon be resolved locally via the UN and NATO.

The idea of China joining in and it escalating into WW3 is terrifying. Especially as this time around there are no statesmen like Roosevelt and Churchill in charge. We get Biden and BoJo. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What do you mean ‘RPOs given to him by Charles’? What makes you think Charles is giving him RPOs?
Charles according to ''reputable sources'' offered them security while staying with him.
Example:

What the articles don't explain is:

The operational process between Royal Households.
The NDA/Secrecy Acts for RPO's.
The problem of Diana rejecting security (and the accusations she made)
The employer-employee relation when in context of Royal Households .
Or translated Harry doesn't want security that is employed by another Royal Household.

• Sick
  • Wow
Markle News on Instagram

View attachment 1085329
It’ll be like one of the circles of hell…she won’t find a richer man and it will slowly dawn on her that it’s either Noballs or no one. And she’ll make him pay…bitterness will make her even more vicious than she normally is. They’ll be stuck with each other in a nasty toxic spiral of hate and resentment, unless he can somehow find his balls and leave. She won’t make it easy, because he may be a woefully deficient meal ticket but he’s the best she’s ever going to get. It’s going to be brutal, and I’m here for it. With popcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@Scotch Mist I know, but let’s play with her nicely.
How wonderfully remarkable that this amaaaaazing woman, a force of nature, has popped out a series of gorgeous - here have a look - royal babies, why that’s one, two, three days ago!

Can I come back in now? 😉
😄 yes of course

You can have a mushy :m
And my new dancing banana
banana.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Eugenie’s hatred of Catherine was probably fostered by her father who always makes a point of saying B&E are the only blood royal princesses, and threw a massive tantrum when they lost their security. So his feelings on entitlement passed straight down to them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Nothing abut the twit suing in the Mail, but there is this:

I can't see either PA or Stoat being stripped of anything. HM has just renewed the Frogspawn lease with him and the press say he's now domiciled here - I don't understand this as he allegedly lives in Montyshitto though of course we all know he doesn't live there. Maybe he's living in Frogspawn Villa, it's possible, but how strange that we don't know where he lives.

This is interesting from D. Mail today. I've cut out most of it.
"Crucially, however, the newly-published guidance says: ‘Under the 1937 Act, a Counsellor of State must be domiciled in “some part” of the UK.’

It adds: ‘The Regency Act 1943 added the discretionary provision that if it “appears to the Sovereign” that any eligible Counsellor will be “absent from the United Kingdom or intends to be so absent during the whole or any part of the period of such delegation”, then Letters Patent [a legal tool available to the monarch] “may make provision” for excepting that person.’

(I don't understand what's meant here by "excepting that person". Making an exception in that although domiciled here he can still be a CoS if absent for periods of time? This is clear as mud. But has it been clarified by BP to cater for the Stoat? It looks like it.)

Harry remains sixth in line to the throne but hasn’t lived in the UK since late 2019.

However, there is no provision under the Act to exclude a member of the family who is no longer a working royal, so long as they remain in the line of succession, so Andrew, who is ninth, could be called on to stand in.

Buckingham Palace said last night that there was ‘no change’ to the current Counsellors. An aide said suggested there were ‘no plans’ to change them.

Sources speculated the royal household may be concerned about the reaction from ‘across the pond’ if changes are made. ‘They could just be reluctant to poke the bear,’ they said."

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I can't see either PA or Stoat being stripped of anything. HM has just renewed the Frogspawn lease with him and the press say he's now domiciled here - I don't understand this as he allegedly lives in Montyshitto though of course we all know he doesn't live there. Maybe he's living in Frogspawn Villa, it's possible, but how strange that we don't know where he lives.

This is interesting from D. Mail today. I've cut out most of it.
"Crucially, however, the newly-published guidance says: ‘Under the 1937 Act, a Counsellor of State must be domiciled in “some part” of the UK.’

It adds: ‘The Regency Act 1943 added the discretionary provision that if it “appears to the Sovereign” that any eligible Counsellor will be “absent from the United Kingdom or intends to be so absent during the whole or any part of the period of such delegation”, then Letters Patent [a legal tool available to the monarch] “may make provision” for excepting that person.’

(I don't understand what's meant here by "excepting that person". Making an exception in that although domiciled here he can still be a CoS if absent for periods of time? This is clear as mud.)

Harry remains sixth in line to the throne but hasn’t lived in the UK since late 2019.

However, there is no provision under the Act to exclude a member of the family who is no longer a working royal, so long as they remain in the line of succession, so Andrew, who is ninth, could be called on to stand in.

Buckingham Palace said last night that there was ‘no change’ to the current Counsellors. An aide said suggested there were ‘no plans’ to change them.

Sources speculated the royal household may be concerned about the reaction from ‘across the pond’ if changes are made. ‘They could just be reluctant to poke the bear,’ they said."
Whoever in there who is caring about what Americans think about this needs to be fired. The time to do it is during this invasion while no one is looking. Do it NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.