Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Chateau Mal Mont? Maybe MO5 knows. Apparently that’s where they’re living.

Basically they’re saying they’re a pair of self righteous brats and if they think the tabloids will stop they’re mistaken. Totally ridiculing them.
That's a swanky old Hollywood Hotel where lots of up and comers like to hang out, network, and try to get noticed. It's not even remotely private or "guarded"........

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it sounds just up their street
It's not pap protected at all. That's a lively area. I mean, probably not right now, obviously, but......🤷🏻‍♀️
It is decorated so cool and the cottages/bungalows, suites look like a step back in time. it's a cool place, bottom line.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It's not pap protected at all. That's a lively area. I mean, probably not right now, obviously, but......🤷🏻‍♀️
It is decorated so cool and the cottages/bungalows, suites look like a step back in time. it's a cool place, bottom line.
i love the retro vibe. But Harry definitely didn’t do his video conference with those cabinets in the background....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s so cute but I can’t see Meghan living there? Not in that kitchen, she’d want a palatial mod con kitchen!! x

• Haha
This is the case against the Daily Mail y'all have discussed?? What's the majority opinion on that?? Think the DM will win???
I reckon the DM will win whichever way the court decides. If the judgement goes in favour of H&M, it will be a phyrric victory. The DM intend to present evidence in their defence (that so far they've been sitting on) that will expose a lot of tea which will not be to H&M's advantage.

I think that's why H&M wanted to withdraw the court action they'd brought. They're not overly-brained, and once someone pointed the above scenario out to them, they probably thought they could just change their minds.

But the court system doesn't work that way. The DM had already incurred legal fees and they refused to allow the action to be withdrawn and insisted it go ahead.

The DM are also wilier than a barrelful of wily things, as well as being more experienced in this sort of thing than H&M could ever be. In the event of the judgement going against the DM, they'll probably consider any damages and costs as money well-spent in terms of the column inches and international platform for the tea they'll have spilt during the case. So H&M will have won the battle but lost the war - they're not exactly master strategists.

Of course, that's the best scenario for H&M. There's the other possibility of all the above, but H&M lose the action and have to pay all their own and the DM's costs. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

Of course the Palace would have spotted the elephant trap the dim duo had built for themselves a mile off, but they're toxic innit?

Edit: Oops, other posters have replied. Sorry - I got up late this morning. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Chateau Malmont - bit of a step down from the Palace, H must think he’s died and gone to hell. Retro 50s decor fine for us plebs, but he’s probably having second thoughts.. I sure would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i love the retro vibe. But Harry definitely didn’t do his video conference with those cabinets in the background....
No he sure didn't! Every part of that Hotel is retro. Even the surrounding homes are far from modern. If they are staying there, they are definitely in the thick of the action, though I'm sure it's a bit dull right now......or at least not like it normally is.

Reactions: 10
there's bigger bungalows, cottages and then the 2, or 3 room suite......but I don't know how much bigger.....Trip Advisor and Trip Advisor.uk has some great pics. The only reason I can picture her wanting to stay there is because of WHO goes there......but I would think the bar and restaurant are closed during all of this. No pool parties, etc. So who knows. Red Herring, maybe??

Reactions: 10
So Meghan will have a massive lawyers bill to pay too.
Won’t she have to pay the DMs costs if she loses?
So if she in debt; she must have an overdraft somewhere.

Also maybe Mo5 could answer this one?
When are US taxes due to be paid and what happens if you default on them?
Do you have to declare yourself bankrupt?
i can’t see Harry dipping into his trust fund to bail her out.
Surely if Sunshine Sachs can’t be paid; they’ll simply stop representing her and we’ll finally stop seeing stories about her.
I was just thinking this.. Will the tax payers be paying for their legal fees ? They must feel confident they are going to win?

Reactions: 9
So the fact that they’re not dealing with one of the very papers they’re suing seems a little counterproductive 🤔

And the statement also suggests they were dealing with them before. I thought they stopped giving them stories a long time ago. The plot thickens.
It occurred to me that Sunshine Sachs May have dropped them as clients because they have not paid their bills. If they were the Sussex representatives in the US then they would have been fielding their media enquiries.
The Sussexes have probably sent out this letter saying their reps wont answer any calls or emails because they no longer have representation.
There have been no puff pieces in the knee pads magazines lately.
All pr is bargain basement. Either Meghan using her soho house contacts or calling paps herself.

The last official gig is the GMA prerecorded interview for the Disney elephant thing. (All part of the same company). So should be airing at some point today depending on time difference.

Where are the RPOs, where is Archie? They can’t all be living in Doris’s house.
I would say all the mansion / Chateau Malmont stories are planted fake news.

Megz is broke and they’re living with Doria trying to fake it till they make it ( ie never)

and just to add to it, check out:

thearchewellfoundation.online and see where this one leads

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking this.. Will the tax payers be paying for their legal fees ? They must feel confident they are going to win?
I think they felt narc over confidence a year ago when they brought the suit Over a year ago.
But Meghan has been trying to wriggle out of it for months and the DM has refused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.