Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That CCTV is absolutely laughable.

So it "just happens" that one of the tiny number of houses they deliver to, has more CCTV than Fort Knox?
Yet the CCTV, or the way it's been deliberately filmed off a monitor rather than a direct clip, is just grainy enough that it's impossible to be sure it's really them? Could easily be a fake Ginge or a fake Cringe, or both.

No security with them, REALLY? When going into strangers' houses?

Seems a rather nice apartment that they deliver to as well, when you see the interior pic. Really, that guy has to rely on a charity to get his food?

Where is their vehicle? There is an empty space literally right outside the gate to the place as well?

But the worst of it I think is the way they treat the food, and are happy to risk Archiedoll (if he is indeed living with them, if he does even exist that is). They went to the trouble of handily face-covering masks, but yet no gloves, for the sake of either each other, Archiedoll, or the person they're visiting? really? Also there's no care in the way they carry the food bags. If they were for people I cared about I'd be carrying them a lot more carefully than just slung over my shoulder bashing things.

Pair of clowns with a clown PR company.
Just catching up 🙂

I see (as mentioned in the last thread) that he wipes his nose...I then see him use the same hand then wipe it on the front of his t-shirt 🤢

Yep looks very staged indeed. Backgrid are the company that photos Katie Price, lol 😄

Lol at pair of clowns! I agree ..infact all it needed was the Benny Hill theme and the video speed up.

Or be abit like Laurel and Hardy..I imagine them bringing a piano down the stairs when on the way down 😄😄

Mr Bean looking at the cttv lol...
Screenshot_20200418-025211.png

Damn Geri from the Spice girls haven't aged well 😱😬

Screenshot_20200418-032524.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up 🙂

I see (as mentioned in the last thread) that he wipes his nose...I then see him use the same hand then wipe it on the front of his t-shirt 🤢

Yep looks very staged indeed. Backgrid are the company that photos Katie Price, lol 😄

Lol at pair of clowns! I agree ..infact all it needed was the Benny Hill theme and the video speed up.

Or be abit like Laurel and Hardy..I imagine them bringing a piano down the stairs when on the way down 😄😄

Mr Bean looking at the cttv lol...
View attachment 111580

Damn Geri from the Spice girls haven't aged well 😱😬

View attachment 111581
LOVE Mr Bean!!!! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too 😄❤❤❤❤ xx

I find him more funnier as an adult (I'm 45) than I did as a kid. 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Now they’ve been ‘caught’ dog walking!
Looks like Harry wearing same hat and scarf to cover mouth.

Is that her? The thighs looks quite big for her ( not big as thighs go but for her) it’s difficult to tell with nearly her while face covered up.

Is that her? The thighs looks quite big for her ( not big as thighs go but for her) it’s difficult to tell with nearly her while face covered up.
I think it’s just wishful thinking to think it’s not them. I know we all want an end to this saga, but I don’t think we’re there yet. They are still together, living in LA and it’s just a matter of time until the rot sets in. Let’s all just hunker down, grab the remote and enjoy the show 🤓🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That beagle is really fat so he obviously hasn't been having many walks recently. 🦴

So now that the dastardly duo are away from the intrusive British press we're going to be treated to loads of pap shots of them everytime they go out. What a shocker, those pap flashes going off all the time in Harry's face - now instgated by his own wife. She's so full of concern for his mental health 🙄

It's great to see that Megzilla has stopped pawing Ginge every second now and trusts him to walk unaided. 🤭 perhaps she thinks he's getting better 🥺🤪

Archie is now a supermodel and won't get out of bed (or be seen) unless someone stumps up a ton of cash. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
wait, so they drove somewhere just to let their dogs walk the length of a pavement? Wow their palatial new home must be so big they’re afraid to get lost in the grounds! They’re THE biggest pair of clowns to have left a beautiful & secluded ‘cottage’ on a Royal estate & all the privilege to go & walk the pavement in a built up area 👏🏼 No question it’s her, notice she can’t keep her mask on...& she just so happens to be looking at the camera!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
wait, so they drove somewhere just to let their dogs walk the length of a pavement? Wow their palatial new home must be so big they’re afraid to get lost in the grounds! They’re THE biggest pair of clowns to have left a beautiful & secluded ‘cottage’ on a Royal estate & all the privilege to go & walk the pavement in a built up area 👏🏼 No question it’s her, notice she can’t keep her mask on...& she just so happens to be looking at the camera!
She ALWAYS knows where those cameras are!!! ALWAYS!!!! It's creepy AF!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
In a way, we're the pets of the Royal Family. They should give us more treats and stroke us a bit more often (but not you, Andrew).
Camilla Long once said they were our pets, and I think shes probably right. We pay for them to live in the lap of luxury, occasionally giving us attention when they want to be fed, we give them the best of everything and adore them, despite the fact that they only love us because we feed and house them. Also we love to just have them lounging around looking pretty 😁
I don't usually come on here because I'm not that interested in the comings and goings of meg and Harry but just was going to say how disappointed I am at how it's all turned out. I thought they would be a breath of fresh air.

• Haha
Why are Royal Princes like a slapper's knickers?
.......One yank and they're off. 😁
Apologies to MO5.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know who Ruth and Eeamonn are (I'll Google later), but the only two I'd trip on is Posh and Becks......The other 4, blehhhhhh 🤢🤢

I think it's them. The way Gingey walks - sticks his foot out a certain way, and those damn chicken legs of hers........
Ruth and eamonn are daytime presenters of this morning, often filling in for another couple of airheads Phil and Holly that I’d hate to have turn up at my door with a bag of grub.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.