Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are staged pap shots, no question.
She‘s probably trying to flood the press with stories to detract from her court case.

Just out of interest, given rumours are she’s millions in debt; if she was ever declared bankrupt; would Harry, being her husband, be liable for any debts?

Reactions: 13
With reference to their trade mark un-fashionably rumpled look, (probably because they can't keep staff) it puts me in mind of what I told a friend who asked what I thought it'd be like to be royal.
I said contrary to what you hear, it's mostly a doddle, compared to real life. People want to like you, you're their representative. All you need to do is turn up in an ironed outfit and smile.
Every time you see Ginge he's scowling beneath a mass of creases. He can't even manage that.

Reactions: 14
I don't think it is suspicious. Migraine is clearly scanning around for paps and a few images have her look directly at him, but the shots are so grainy that they're very definitely taken long range and I don't think the pair even realise they've been papped.
If she had set this up she'd be dressed to thrill and the PDAs would be nauseating.
Look at them, walking apart and not acknowledging each other. That's real life, not the fairy tale shite she spouts.

Best of it is that someone is clearly following them and I give it a week before we have images of their bolt hole.

How's the privacy going then Ginger ?:p
Oh I hope so. Can’t wait to see Malibu Towers.

I think they are staged pap shots, no question.
She‘s probably trying to flood the press with stories to detract from her court case.

Just out of interest, given rumours are she’s millions in debt; if she was ever declared bankrupt; would Harry, being her husband, be liable for any debts?
According to Google:

Unfortunately, as many answers in the law, it all depends on the facts. But, in many instances, yes, you can be held liable for the debt. ... But, unlike a common law state, in community property states all debts incurred by either spouse during the marriage are shared equally, regardless of whose name is on the account.

Someone on twitter said the recent pics were taken at:

922 vine street LA is only 26mins from Dorias house .... are they living with her ?

Edited to say it’s actually the address of the food place they delivered for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Re her "Mother Theresa in leisure wear philanthropy collection"
Did she really post where to get her clobber?
Is that true?
It's beyond satire isn't it?
I actually think she has a personality disorder.
Borderline Personality Disorder.
A global crisis has to be the backdrop to her bleeping wardrobe choices

Reactions: 14
Wonder why they had to drive somewhere to walk the dogs. Guessing LA doesn’t have an ‘essential travel’ rule yet! 😛

Reactions: 9
Wonder why they had to drive somewhere to walk the dogs. Guessing LA doesn’t have an ‘essential travel’ rule yet! 😛
To be fair we often drive our dog somewhere and we live in the sticks, LA isn’t exactly the countryside. Must be awful having to walk them in the city all the time.

But it does suggest they’re either living in an apartment or somewhere built up.

Reactions: 10
To be fair we often drive our dog somewhere and we live in the sticks, LA isn’t exactly the countryside. Must be awful having to walk them in the city all the time.
Oh yes. Totally get that it’s good for dogs to be able to run about in open spaces. Can you still do it at the moment with the essential travel rules? We haven’t got dogs so I don’t know (although I’d love one!!)

Reactions: 6
Re her "Mother Theresa in leisure wear philanthropy collection"
Did she really post where to get her clobber?
Is that true?
It's beyond satire isn't it?
I actually think she has a personality disorder.
Borderline Personality Disorder.
A global crisis has to be the backdrop to her bleeping wardrobe choices
İ agree she has some kind of personality disorder or several.?Borderlines are normally very empathetic though which İ don't think she is.....

Clothes are on meghansmirror.com

Reactions: 9
Oh yes. Totally get that it’s good for dogs to be able to run about in open spaces. Can you still do it at the moment with the essential travel rules? We haven’t got dogs so I don’t know (although I’d love one!!)
We don’t drive him anywhere at the moment. He’s happy to run like a lunatic in our local park, which is actually more of a wild garden so luckily he can’t destroy everything in sight. 😬

This made my eyes sweat........
It’s beautiful.

• Heart

But it does suggest they’re either living in an apartment or somewhere built up.
depends where in LA they are........if they are around the hills, there's lots of walking paths. There's also many dog parks. There are still some (surprisingly enough) beautiful areas in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. I grew up in Orange County.....I'm definitely partial to South counties than LA and north.

My brother and Sister-n-love live in Echo Park across from a beautiful park with a huge pond (it's been featured in a lot of TV shows and movies), and even with the order in place in California, he said the park is packed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
depends where in LA they are........if they are around the hills, there's lots of walking paths. There's also many dog parks. There are still some (surprisingly enough) beautiful areas in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. I grew up in Orange County.....I'm definitely partial to South counties than LA and north.

My brother and Sister-n-love live in Echo Park across from a beautiful park with a huge pond (it's been featured in a lot of TV shows and movies), and even with the order in place in California, he said the park is packed. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The few times I’ve been to California I’ve found it beautiful with the exception of LA, I hated it there. I suppose though that even with their faces obscured like that they can’t go anywhere too busy because without doubt they’ll be spotted.

Reactions: 4
The few times I’ve been to California I’ve found it beautiful with the exception of LA, I hated it there. I suppose though that even with their faces obscured like that they can’t go anywhere too busy because without doubt they’ll be spotted.
LA definitely wasn't my fav and didn't go up there unless I had to. We have family up there. Orange County and south is beautiful, and have the best beaches.

I love her. I'm not Swedish, don't know what they think of her, but she is perfect example how to become a part of royal family. If I remember correctly, she was gogo dancer??

She used to be a glamour model. Did one or two topless photoshoots for a mens magazine. Then appeared on the reality show Paradise hotel.

She's very popular with the swedish public, especially with the younger crowd. People relate to her, cause well, we all have our past. I think its also because she's brought prince Carl philip out of his shell. He used to be really shy and always stayed in the shadow of his sibling. But then Sofia came along and we got to see this new wonderful side of him. They're really great together.

They've always been very grounded and tried to maintain a close relationship to the public. So her being the one to volunteer on a hospital hasn't come as a surprise to anyone. It has made more headlines internationally than in Sweden to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She used to be a glamour model. Did one or two topless photoshoots for a mens magazine. Then appeared on the reality show Paradise hotel.

She's very popular with the swedish public, especially with the younger crowd. People relate to her, cause well, we all have our past.

Sofia and prince Carl Philip has always been very grounded and stayed in a close relationship to the public.
Her being the one to volunteer on a hospital hasn't come as a surprise to anyone. It has made more headlines internationally than in sweden to be honest.
Yet here our First Lady has a modeling past and the lefties and crazy FEMS trash the shite of her!! Makes zero sense!!! She's done nothing but be an amazingly gracious and beautiful First Lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.