Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everything always leads back to Soho House, I'm beginning to think it's a cover for a cult like scientology! Maybe that's why they're skint giving a percentage of their wealth to them.

I still want to ping her face mask off her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now they’ve been ‘caught’ dog walking!
Looks like Harry wearing same hat and scarf to cover mouth.

Interestingly the photographer is Jeff Rayner (bottom left credit) who is the same photographer who took the staged photos of her dad being measured for a suit prior to their wedding. How dodgy is that 😳
B8CCCF41-2238-459F-9C8F-D9A0B73487B0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Interestingly the photographer is Jeff Rayner (bottom left credit) who is the same photographer who took the staged photos of her dad being measured for a suit prior to their wedding. How dodgy is that 😳
View attachment 111455
Now this is a good spot. Very suspicious 🤨

Reactions: 26
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It's official. He's now her dog walker.
Hope he treats them better than his polo ponies.
Bit of a different dog walk to what he’s been brought up with. Not exactly walking round Windsor or balmoral or Sandringham. Christ what a culture shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That looks like a cheap rental car.
Also,surely you’re take your child out for a walk.
How can he possibly be enjoying that dreary suburban lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
According to someone on twitter they actually got out of the black car in front of the white one.

They’re being called The Bandana Bandits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez that photo of the un-kemp itinerant would be celebrity H! What a mess!
I heard a pox ridden homeless druggy declined to be photographed with him, in case his family saw it, and embarrssed him.
Elmer a pus-ridden toothless homelsss man offered H a swig of his booze to him saying 'you need this more than me son"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 111455
But, but, but... they don’t have paparazzi in LA. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's just Harry now.. Swapping palaces, castles, country estates for the simple life.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now this is a good spot. Very suspicious 🤨
I don't think it is suspicious. Migraine is clearly scanning around for paps and a few images have her look directly at him, but the shots are so grainy that they're very definitely taken long range and I don't think the pair even realise they've been papped.
If she had set this up she'd be dressed to thrill and the PDAs would be nauseating.
Look at them, walking apart and not acknowledging each other. That's real life, not the fairy tale shite she spouts.

Best of it is that someone is clearly following them and I give it a week before we have images of their bolt hole.

How's the privacy going then Ginger ?:p

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.