Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The first time we saw him on tv my dad said 'is that a boy?' I said 'No, it's a girl'
I thought it was Kate Garner the singer with the group Haysi Fantayzee !!

I admit i can't remember my opinion at the time lol but my older brothers kept saying his a man to my mom lol 😀 xx

Reactions: 2

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Has this been discussed, but what are the thoughts on Jeff Rayner photographer taking the Mr Markle pap photos & the latest round of MM

edited wrong Rayner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
No defffffinitely not!!! Her mom and my mom are sisters.......we grew up in southern California. (Orange County). So Ellen is definitely not an option. But, Ellen does adore her and has had her on as a guest a few times.

omg I LOVE MRS BROWN!!!!!!! ❤❤❤🤣😂🤣
MO5
your aunt is Ellen de generes
have I got mixed up with the quotes?

Reactions: 1

Popcornstein

There are a lot of mentions of yacht photos on this thread, is that just a reference to all the leaked/hacked nudes?

LoisLane

New to this thread and not read back, but just wondered if I am alone in my opinion that H & M actually did the right thing by buggering off? The tone of the press reporting on them seemed to change after the wedding, and I don’t feel sorry for her father at all. Her dad and older sister sold story after story to the press and then vilified her for cutting contact with him. I don’t blame her for cutting him off and after the media tone changed who can blame Harry for wanting to protect his wife and son from the media?
They do seem like they seek attention with bad timing sometimes though, like announcing they wouldn’t speak to certain areas of the press while the world is gripped by COVID-19!