Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmo girl

VIP Member

Photo of him at the wedding plus mention of him paying towards including the acknowledgement in the wedding literature of his 'generosity'.
I've not seen that before. So many news stories said he didn't go. Really strange why he isn't in any of the wedding photos? Is that the only photo?

Reactions: 4

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Give us a clue!!!!
Fair enough - she was once married to a British Rock band lead singer......and please don't guess the irritating Madonna or Gwenyth Paltrow! I'd never admit being related to them! I barely admit this one. 🤣😂🤣 We refer to her at most times as "She who shall not be named".......

• Wow

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Fair enough - she was once married to a British Rock band lead singer......and please don't guess the irritating Madonna or Gwenyth Paltrow! I'd never admit being related to them! I barely admit this one. 🤣😂🤣 We refer to her at most times as "She who shall not be named".......

Yaaay! Jerry hall??

MO5 - don’t feel as though you should tell us who your cousin is. It’s too personal and anyway, you’re our eyes on the other side of the pond so we need you to stay.
Oh of course only if you want to!! I'm just being extra nosy! 😯

• Haha

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Well, they have truly lost the plot!

I am guessing that Meagain and her ginger poodle have done this because their puff pieces and pap walks received nothing but negativity whilst Will, Kate and all the royals are receiving nothing but praise. They are so wrapped up inside their own narcissism they have completely ignored the fact that all this negativity might be their own fault.

Also, with the court hearing starting they are naively hoping that these tabloids aren’t so vitriolic or can be held up to say ‘of course they write horrid things, we’re not talking to them’

I wonder too whether this is being done because of the poor reviews to her Disney adventure. Meagain is desperate for work and wants Hollywood to think the British press are malicious and spiteful to her, rather than face the fact that she really is a crap actress.

Whoever is advising them really does not understand the first rule of getting the press onside - Don’t criticise the press, work with them.

HM The Queen and the whole firm know this. HM The Queen really has played a blinder over this as she has given them so much rope to hang themselves and the title stripping is likely to come sooner rather than later.

As mentioned, Charles or should I say Camilla, because she really holds the purse strings, won’t let the Duchy funds be squandered in this way, nor will William.

Just when you think Hazza and Meagain can’t burn any more bridges, they find a few more to burn.

For all of us here, we really should be thanking these two idiots for giving us the best possible entertainment whilst we are on lockdown.

Expect a huge rush on popcorn as we watch this all play out.

BTW I ❤ you all so much. You are the sanest people I know...
ok I've seen it mentioned so many times, and I even think I asked a while back, and it was explained, but my menopausal brain is saying "nope nothing here"........so, I'm asking again (I think), what is a "Duchy"???

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Mama Mia is one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life, it was intensely annoying. A stupid plot with the songs being slaughtered by terrible singing. It made my ears hurt.

On another note why has Samantha Markle not published her tell all book? There could be legal reasons preventing it. On the other hand she might have backed down to protect family members in particular her daughter. There are rumours that Meghan's niece is in fact her child although I don't know if there is anything in this rumour.

What does everyone else think about this?
and the reason Samantha hasn't yet published?
How did I miss the whole daughter thing?!?!!!!! And honestly, I have NEVER watched Momma Mia!! Like EVER!!!!

newtoyou

VIP Member
I never bought into the anti-American or racist ideas. That was all propaganda on her part. She was welcomed with open arms until she insisted on the politically based, feminist claptrap she spouted. She saw the situation as an opportunity for self-promotion. I think you’ll find that’s when the tide turned, when she tried to influence people. When that didn’t work she played the victim card. The one thing we expect from the RF is keep your political/controversial opinions to yourself and be the figureheads we need in a crisis. They do this well and as such there has not been a revolution resulting in a British Republic. It’s a perfect status-quo. She came in thinking and wanting to upset the apple cart and got exactly what she deserved. Don’t let the door hit you’re arse on the way out. Good riddance!
Haha! They definitely wanted to do something different and the RF is not the place to do it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the anti-American part ☺ If not anti-American, IMO it was at the very least anti-Hollywood from some people, especially the banana writing thing and her PDA and how mad people went about the bump touching. The tone of it all was 'this is too much' ie 'we're British and we're used to being more reserved'.

Reactions: 3

PennyCrayon

VIP Member

Norbs

VIP Member
No no, definitely no, but they look close to style, it can be one supplier used for all premises. Plus, knowing Meg, she would have 100% made video together... till we don’t see them now on the screen together (mask parade in LA doesn’t count) he can be in the UK
Nothing like the cupboards in Harry’s videos. These are a mid-coloured Shaker style.