Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Her pre-record for Good Morning America, talking about the elephant job snatch film, is up. Only talks about the nellies though, not Hazard or Archiedoll.

There's also this GMA report about her tabloid ban. She isn't interviewed, it's just a report.

Reactions: 3

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Thank you for the inside info; thatโ€™s really Interesting Mo5

You're very Welcome!!

She was probably trying to get on DrPhilโ€™s show (an Oprah protรฉgรฉe but now v,famous himself). presume it was to talk about mental health or something.
He obvs told her to do one.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And she probably met her girlfriend. (apparently Doris is a carpet muncher)
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha

bah bah

Does anyone follow Harry Markle on Facebook?

How sick, desperate and deluded are the Sussex PR and MM? Sophie Wessex helped out quietly with making meals for the NHS, and the LA based charity posted an announcement an hour ago (8.30 a.m.) to state that the Sussex duo did two days charity work EXCEPT they didn't say it was the Sussexes, and as they aren't in the US officially theoretically their titles shouldn't be used.

What do they want? Applause, cheers and to be fed adoration for a couple of days? Why did the charity feel the need to post? Surely they are a bit busy delivering meals rather than to make graphics? Did the charity get 'asked' to post that notice on social media? It looks like it.

Trying to compete with other members of the RF is futile, sad, dumb, and pathetic.

It appears Angel food are hoping people will donate, now cringe & ginge have had their mugs everywhere!
Not HRH

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
Has anyone got a copy of the M telling H to smile video from the Commonwealth service please? the one posted in the old thread doesn't work for me . Thank you

M3rmaid

-Wendy

I guess they haven't got the press protection they had before? They have a few fans on twitter. Twitter doesn't reflect anything. Twitter opinions tend to be way off.
OOps I meant to say the comments in the Daily Mail haven't been moderated

Reactions: 2