Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who Ruth and Eeamonn are (I'll Google later), but the only two I'd trip on is Posh and Becks......The other 4, blehhhhhh šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

I think it's them. The way Gingey walks - sticks his foot out a certain way, and those damn chicken legs of hers........
Her legs remind me of toothpicks, straight up and down, with those feet glued on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have also learnt about a new trend....cake smashing!

How does this fit with feeding a healthy diet to a child? And what a massive waste of food!

Ok a picture of a kid in a high chair smeared with food they have experimented with, may be kind of cute. But to set up a photo opportunity...with photographers....sounds ...ridiculous!
Youā€™d be surprised how many photographers offer ā€˜cake smashā€™ packages. Although I do wonder if itā€™s a trend which is losing fashion as I see nowhere near as many as I used to on Facebook. Seems such an incredible waste to me. Cake is for eating, not smashing up šŸ˜

Reactions: 14
Those pap shots of her dragging him around like petulant brat being forced to apologise for taking a tit on someones doorstep "Harrys made you some Fairy Cakes - with Marmite, as a sorry. Havent you Harry? He keeps trying to escape." are beyond embarassing.

I have a horrible feeling 38Megatons is going to unleash a parental reconcilliation, possibly in a 1 hour Oprah special, with Daddy. Probably saving it to try and upstage the DofE's funeral. I suspect the new PR people have spotted this as one way to lance the metastasising pustulant boil that is their future "career", before they have to relocate to Pyongyang.

Mind you the big O is nobodies fool, and has despite many temptations never seemed to endorse those whom the public find toxic.
Bib. This is Oprah's reaction when Doris (who was genuinely in the audience at this event) shouted "Oprah honey chile (she can call her that because they're both 'women of colour') my lil meggy says thanks for the invite to stay indefinitely in your granny flat and they'll be moving in next week."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Youā€™d be surprised how many photographers offer ā€˜cake smashā€™ packages. Although I do wonder if itā€™s a trend which is losing fashion as I see nowhere near as many as I used to on Facebook. Seems such an incredible waste to me. Cake is for eating, not smashing up šŸ˜
I agree, who in their right mind wastes good cake. Nutters, it's just not right! Esp in these times of crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly think that Harry thought that he had found someone with who he had shared interests. On the face of it, Meghan was presenting herself to be a humanitarian and as someone who was interested in doing good deeds for charity. Harry most likely saw what William and Kate had and wanted that for himself. Meghan was playing a role, the one of the perfect girlfriend who could slot into the Royal Family quite happily. She fooled a lot of us, especially the media. We all wanted to believe that Harry had found love at last.

So, after the wedding, things started to go downhill rapidly. Meghanā€™s mask was starting to fall and we all began to see just how much she loves to contravene the rules and play contrarian. William says something to Harry about Meghan and that adds fuel to the fire that was already there from the change in public perception. The downward spiral continued with the lies and secrecy around Archieā€™s birth and the misguided documentary that they did with ITV.

Harry was desperately floundering as to how he could continue to keep his wife happy and agreed to leave the Royal Family. He probably envisioned living in the peace and quiet in the countryside with their kids running around, free of press intrusion. However, he had deluded himself with this dream as Meghan and the social climber that she is, would never want to give up the press attention that she had become accustomed to. Meghan is a woman who has spent her whole life chasing the showbiz dream. She had tasted what it was like to be an A-lister and she was not going to go back.

So now, we have the sixth in line to the throne doing press calls where he denounces his title and asks to be called by his first name only. We have him at her beck and call, doing embarrassing pap shots that are obviously set up. The mighty really have fallen. He knows that his reputation is in tatters.

I think he looks embarrassed and is starting to see her for what she is - a money grabbing, status seeking, opportunist.

What a post! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I think in honour of this, someone needs to post the yacht girl photos again! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
I agree with all of this bar the bib. I donā€™t think the media were fooled. They had the ammunition (& a constant resupply) and were taking their time lining up the shot just waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I had to skip a few pages to catch up, but Megzilla is apparently due to appear on Good Morning America on Monday? Supposedly to discuss the Elephant film (I bet she doesn't reveal which A-lister she screwed over when the stole the gig though). No doubt she will find a way to shoehorn her latest "charitable visits" into the interview.

Things I'd ask her if I were the interviewer:
  • where the f%c& is Archie, and why can't the public see pictures of him occasionally?
  • has she called on her Dad yet? Isn't she worried that as an older person, he's statistically at higher risk from Covid-19 so shouldn't she go and make up with him?
  • Why is Harry looking such a mess lately (assuming that is him in the "home visits" photos and not a lookalike)

Reactions: 9
Friends dad is probably a casting director šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘
Yes, and she looks like sheā€™s already done the casting couch

How can they be giving out food to the needy and then be wasting food like this? Oh I forgot, itā€™s because theyā€™re hypocrites!
Meghantoinette let them smash cake!
^This

Iā€˜ve missed the cake smash announcement.
It is utterly disgusting on so many levels.

Meghantoinette let them smash cake

this should be a newspaper Headline.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes it is! The adorable child sits in front of a huge cake and grabs it whilst a photographer takes pictures!
I hate it with a passion.

Example...

View attachment 112452

I also detest food fights.

How can they be giving out food to the needy and then be wasting food like this? Oh I forgot, itā€™s because theyā€™re hypocrites!
Meghantoinette let them smash cake!
I don't think that the people they were giving out food packages to were poor. They were in a decent district delivering to those at high risk ie people with HIV or other illnesses.
They weren't downtown in a pool district giving out to those who can't afford food.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think that the people they were giving out food packages to were poor. They were in a decent district delivering to those at high risk ie people with HIV or other illnesses.
They weren't downtown in a pool district giving out to those who can't afford food.
That's correct, the guy they visited who had the CCTV and who was in the Daily Mail was vulnerable and on enhanced lockdown due to being HIV+, not due to a lack of cash.

Which really makes it an even worse choice of charity for MeAgain and Hazard's PR company to have chosen for their photo-ops. When your vulnerability reason is something like HIV+ you can't risk grocery deliveries from a supermarket whose different delivery guys each day may or may not have CV19, irrespective of whether they wear PPE. If you're in that category you want your deliveries to always come from the same small pool of delivery drivers who are being kept relatively isolated themselves, so the risk of them bringing it into your house is even smaller. Ginge and Cringe simply don't fit that criteria, they should not be being put on delivery rounds to such medically vulnerable people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have noticed that over the last few weeks the comments section has not been moderated on any articles about Migraine and Halfwit and they are allowing all comments, the majority are slating them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.