Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Ha ha ha, Sugars saying she has copied their kween because two of the portraits are black and white photos 😂

honestly you would think Smeghan had invented photography, given their bleating about it!

also some whinges that their kween was criticised when she wore an off the shoulder dress … the fools don’t understand context and different things being appropriate for different occasions 🤡

Happy Birthday Catherine (not Kate!), hope Wills and the kids get you lots of presents to wake up to 🎂🎂🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Chita

VIP Member
When's Tom Bower's book due out?
I think he makes it clear with one word (tame) that Omid Scobie is not looked upon favourably by actual journalists.

I have a feeling the "proper" journalists mock him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
ok fair enough. I don’t think it’s sniping, I just think the photo is airbrushed and would’ve been better without it. It wasn’t for the sake of anything, it was a genuine opinion.

I am probably in the wrong place. I’m a liberal antimonarchist. I despise Meghan as I feel she is so fake and her pretence to be so down to earth and right on whilst wanting titles and birth right privilege (nothing woke about wanting to be a Duchess).

I have just found whenever I posted I try to not let my opinions about the rest of them cloud this thread but when I do dare to say anything anti Wills or Kate, it is instantly lambasted. I find it quite weird that there can be such hateful things said about Meghan said and yet the others can’t even have lines at 40. It just smacks of double standards.

Im not an anti monarchist.
Nor do I worship the Royal Family.
Ive never been keen on Charles, Edward, Andrew and the York daughters.
I dislike the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret.

I don't swoon over Catherine and I don't think William is perfect.

I used to like Harry and was fooled by him and Meghan.
And I don't think any of them are beyond criticism.
Even the Queen gets criticised for some things.

I don't feel Im in the wrong place. In fact I've been welcomed. Embraced, even.

So please don't feel you are in the wrong place either.
I welcome your comments about double standards.
Never hurts to be reminded to stop and think about your behaviour.
I welcome it, in fact.
Hopefully helps me to be a better person.

• Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
So glad I have my Tattle family to rely on, keep me up to date and make me laugh.

I'm just in hospital recovering from a leg operation, still hooked up to stuff and feeling slightly groggy, but being able to read your posts will help my recovery.

What have the gruesomes been up to today? On my way in this morning, they were on the news but I was in no fit state to take it all in - something to do with her bullying, I think.
Get well soon to @Happy Lady and to all our tattlers not feeling 100%

I am very annoyed about lawyer dismissing claims of bullying by Mrs6, having been involved in a longgg case with a boss who decided her word was the only word....A tyrant .... Her decision was final and you did what she said regardless ... All with a big grin for the general public, the lawyer saw the public version of smeggy ... Street Angel- House Devil..... Behind closed doors I have no doubt there was a very nasty piece of work in action....

• Angry
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Noballs's Foreword to his "Memoir" "I’m writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become......"

This is the man I have become...
images.jpeg

This is the man I was...
download (8).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Apparently VG did set up a charity 'Victims Refuse Silence' so I take back what I said about her not caring about others who have been trafficked.

She's probably hoping for a generous settlement and then the book deals, interviews etc. Lets hope that she uses the money to help others rather than just profiting for herself.
The Harkles have proved that setting up a charity and doing charitable work are different things entirely 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
oh Jesus sorry. I just had it as my name from when Caroline Flack died. It was meant to be a double entendre. Ribbing the whole ‘Be Kind’ in that it could be read as ‘nevermind be kind’ but also could be also read, have the complete opposite meaning with ‘never mind be kind’. I was playing with semantics.

Thank you for the comments. Not sure if I’m a snowflake but I certainly prefer to be a little conscious of all viewpoints. I wasn’t trying to be mean about DoC and the airbrushing. I was saying wrinkles should be celebrated. It just depends on your stance as to how you will read into that. If you read my comments I clearly said I thought the pictures looked nothing like her and that it was a shame as she is beautiful. She is the same age as me, lucky her to have no lines, maybe a stressful life is not so kind 😉

Meghan is an absolute fraud and a vile piece of work. I came on here after the Oprah interview as couldn’t find people who shared my opinion in my social circle. But I don’t want to blindly hate.

My comment about reverse sugars just meant how sugars are sometimes blindly unable to see Meghan’s faults and then criticise others for exactly the things they praise Meghan for doing, and vice versa. I have read many rational and interesting, thought provoking and game changing comments here but I also do sometimes (only occasionally) see a slight blinkered one sidedness, which reminds me of the sugars own downfall. So when I felt peoples heckles were up about a insignificant comment about lines/airbrushing it felt a little off.

I like the Queen, I don’t believe in the Monarchy as I think it’s outdated but the whole Meghan situation has seen me definitely move more toward appreciating the institution.

It’s good to have a forum, but maybe we aren’t likeminded in all aspects of life but we are in one. I think I can work out what Freda will say about me, and I’ll take it on the chin 🤪
You don't believe in the monarchy, your choice of course but have you thought about the alternative? I had a Scottish and an Irish parent and have lived both side of the Irish sea... If there is no monarch there will still be a head of state, how do you think Russia are doing with President Putin or North Korea with President Kim Jong Un? In Ireland we have had all kinds run for President and could have had a eurovision winner as President.... Any idiot can run for the position and you have no idea who you could end up with....President Boris and First Lady Carrie????? Yah, leave things as they are as believe me, the alternative could be worse ...

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Chita

VIP Member
Your eye goes right to “the ring” which is what really rankles Meggsy. It was supposed to be hers dammit!

Amazing how that is clear but the earrings are foggy.
Harry will be getting his arse kicked for letting that ring out of his possession.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Or maybe Kate doesn't want a big birthday bash? I didn't, a meal at the local pub and a couple of wines, I was happy with that, maybe that's what she wants? I mean they raised 11 million for charity last year, so she doesn't need to try the publicity bullshit like 40x40 just to get attention (and then fail).

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Jason Knauf's lovely message as he leaves the Royal Foundation. Says he spent 7 years working for the Cambridges/Royal Foundation. Presumably must have left on good terms, even after the ANL case. Zero mention of the Harkles. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Take turns - one day swear, and the next day use Cockney eloquence! I want to hear how you sound like!! :D
We'd think she was suffering from multiple personalities.
Like me. Some days I'm sweetness and light and love the world, but mostly I want to strangle my crotch goblins, divorce my hubby and run around Tesco with a hurley bat beatin' the crap out of everyone ... just cos.

• Haha
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Quote: If he does let me down I'll get @Nuttynana to go and swear at all of his plants and then get her Tomcat to piddle on his pyjamas.
Nuttynana is an amazingly, awesome secret (or not so secret shhh) weapon on this forum. Every time a sugar goes tiptoeing through our tulips, I eagerly await a Nuttynana response. She is not alone in her salubrious excellence. I love, love, love this group!

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Quote: BIB- perhaps. But that doesn’t mean the public will forgive him.

I'll bet someone else who will never forgive him is HRH William, Duke of Cambridge.

• Heart

Ada James

Never seen this particular angle of TW's 'red dress'. She must not have ANY mirrors at Montishitshow.

• Wow
  • Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Ugh. No, thank you.

omgosh!! I heard Charles say it, too!!! Oh wow! What is wrong with her??? I can't believe she was so darn blatant!

Oh, I can't WAIT!! THIS WILL BE GOOD, LOLOL!
It's like that garden party they were asked to leave because they were being immature and rude

JAR21

VIP Member
I am wondering if you all think I should give up swearing on the thread and use Cockney eloquence instead as wondering if my foul mouth offends some of you!!

It would be fucking difficult for me but just need to know especially as we have several new users here.

Bollocks to the Gringers if this is my last swear word!!
If you stop swearing, it will make the rest of us look worse!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ni Idea

So bullying (like gaslighitng) has to be sustained - not a one off which can be put down to a hangover.

Sustained is not just multiple times with one person over a period of time - it can be over a group of people but still needs to be a sustained.

Sorry, but you are incorrect: from a legal perspective, bullying in the context of the workplace does not have to be sustained, it can be a single incident. The reason why I know this is because I was subjected to bullying at work by another employee (a woman), and I had to find out about all of this, in order to make a complaint. The worst experience of my working life, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, it's like being back at school because you can't escape work, either.

• Sad
  • Heart