Harry and Meghan #160 I'm the Daddy, here's the proof.. my son has a red roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean the wife beater? The man that has mental problems? No offense to people with mental health problems, but this kind of info I'd rather take from someone a bit less all over the place.
he has BPD. It’s a bit offensive to dismiss someone because of poor mental health, I’ve had periods of poor mental health and would hate to be stigmatised and my opinion/thoughts/work disregarded because of it.

the facts are, Alex Tiffin has stated he knows about an affair, knows evidence exist of one and claims the super injunction doesn’t apply to him.

he isn’t he only person to allude to a media blackout around 2019. Former public prosectuor and Andrew Neil (if I recollect correctly) alluded To a media blackout at the same time.

if you don’t think that bears any credence then you’re entitled to your opinion.

mine is that I don’t believe the happy family facade they put out for a second.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoreable and Deplorable as Country Life Loafers, duck me sideways they are all stark staring bleeping barmy and we let them get away with it!!

Deploy the Panzers to Montishithole for a blitzkrieg at the fuckers and bollocks to them!!
While agreeing with your overall point starting with Whoreable and Deplorable and finishing with Panzers and a blitzkrieg there's not much nana but a lot of nutty in that post.

Best post I've read all day

❤ To @Nuttynana

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A very interesting comment about Charles I heard was someone who said they didnt want Charles to be king, because Edward V111 had to abdicate because he wanted to marry a divorcee, and they couldn't see how it was fair if Charles was allowed to do the same thing, and still become King, when Edward was forced to abdicate!

I know that laws have changed, but thought this was an interesting comment! The court of social opinion!
I mean reading between the lines, I don’t think they would want to announce that they objected to King Edward V111's plans to marry WS because she is a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Scooby is dialling into the Giuffre v York case and giving updates. No doubt to stay relevant and dish the dirt as it comes out.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
there wasn’t just one originator though. Who are you referring to? There was a woman speculating on Twitter and more recently, an independent journalist on Twitter, that i know of.

there were multiple high profile people - not just journalists or “sugars” who spoke of a media blackout in late 2019, around the time of the rose Hanbury rumours circulating online. And I don’t believe any british publications have reported on it in any detail, which is interesting because other international outlets have.

Rich, influential men have been cheating on their wives for millenia. It’s completely within the realms of possibility. The Royal family keep a very tight lip - so none of us know anything about Kate and Will’s relationship other than some carefully engineered PR exercises and photos.

up to you if you want to believe it or not, but I’ve seen enough to convince me there’s some truth to it.

I understood it to have originated in a trashy magazine known for making up stories, can't remember the name of it but one of our other fabulous tattlers may do. this was then repeated by the plonker Giles Coren who later admitted that it was all a joke. A media blackout certainly isn't proof of an affair, it could well have been William being protective over his wife just like my husband would be over me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No summary tonight folks as Lady C's latest video is solely about BBC's A Very British Scandal. No mention of the terrible two. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I understood it to have originated in a trashy magazine known for making up stories, can't remember the name of it but one of our other fabulous tattlers may do. this was then repeated by the plonker Giles Coren who later admitted that it was all a joke. A media blackout certainly isn't proof of an affair, it could well have been William being protective over his wife just like my husband would be over me.
no, but if there was an affair the public wouldn’t be told about it and it would definitely be hidden from us.

Reactions: 6
I can't find anything which confirms it one way or the other, but I suspect you're right.

FYI Phil didn't count towards the 24. All Royals, British or foreign, are extra.
Im obviously not explaining it very well.

It is an ancient Heraldic Order.
A new monarch does not start a new Order of the Garter.
But if they wanted to invent an order of their own, they could, but it would have to be the order of something else.
The ancient Order of the Garter would exist as long as it had members living.

The existing Order of the Garter has "royal" members and knight companions.
I can't remember if Prince Philip was a "royal extra" one or not.
The order also has people like Archbishops etc as a kind of admin.
But I don't think they count as the 24. The monarch is always a member of the order and their oldest child also becomes one but I don't know if they count as part of the 24 either.

The maximum number of Knight Companions is 24. They are chosen personally by the Monarch.

I can't remember how many there are currently just that there are less than 24 and even after Blair's inclusion there are still less than 24.

Hopefully that makes it clearer.

PS its been going since the 1300's

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@JAR21 It's a clusterfuck of info out there; I'm having a hard time finding an answer. Apparently the honour is returned upon death of the recipient but not much mentioned about the sovereign's death. One thing noted was the order had never gone to one that had married into the BRF until Camilla. Is the Tony Blair nom just a tit attempt at a smokescreen? Members of the (immediate) BRF aren't included in the 24 knights. You'd think after HMTQ's passing there will certainly be a few vacancies to fill & a bit of a reshuffle.
BIB - but it had. Phil was given it by the Queen's Dad.

Reactions: 17
If High Court injunctions aren’t applicable to Scotland, then why aren’t Scottish newspapers running the story about William having a superinjunction to prevent stories about his “affair”?

This Alex Tiffin person is a spiteful, attention-seeking troublemaker with a pathetic blog that he tries to pretend is a “news source”. He has all the credibility of a slug.

It’s OK if you personally believe that William had an affair, but let’s not pretend there’s any evidence whatsoever for it, because there isn’t. And mainstream newspapers have run the story about tea “being knocked over” at Admiralty House, so it’s a bit more credible.

I love @Swerve

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm an older lady taking a masters degree course in a roomfull of 20 and 30-somethings. the Teacher used Hawwy and Smegs for an in-class demonstration of something-or-other. I kept my mouth shut - you would be astonished as to how little anyone in the class knew a single thing about the duo other than the wedding.... and the overall venom that was presented by all the students against the whole of the RF - Hawwy and Smegs included. When I did finally open my mouth and share the antics (the amount of money spent on the wedding, the fact that she then claimed that it was "just for show" and that they resented it and that they had a real wedding 3 days earlier - all claimed on the Harpo interview and then denied by the ARchBishop of C..... all done while Hawwy and smegs knew Phil was dying..... everyone was disgusted. However it just reinforced their unanimously republican views. All of them said that after TQ dies, then monarchy should be abolished. it was literally unanimous.
Bullshit like Chuck giving an ounce of credit to Hawwy and his joke charitable works is, for me, a very bad sign for the longevity of the monarchy. I looked at the DM article and ALL the comments are about abolishing the monarchy. I am sad but there has been a weird shift in the matrix - I don't think William will see the throne.
When I mention to my friends the things we talk about here, they roll their eyes and change the subject. I can tell they think I should get a life. They have no interest in them, no interest in the Royal Family. Slightly interested in the Andrew debacle. Well, if the Royal Family goes, and we find a numptie in their place, they may regret their present attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
no, but if there was an affair the public wouldn’t be told about it and it would definitely be hidden from us.
It would be none of our business anyway even if there had been, to me there is no evidence whatsoever just hurtful gossip. we'll have to agree to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
he has BPD. It’s a bit offensive to dismiss someone because of poor mental health, I’ve had periods of poor mental health and would hate to be stigmatised and my opinion/thoughts/work disregarded because of it.

the facts are, Alex Tiffin has stated he knows about an affair, knows evidence exist of one and claims the super injunction doesn’t apply to him.

he isn’t he only person to allude to a media blackout around 2019. Former public prosectuor and Andrew Neil (if I recollect correctly) alluded To a media blackout at the same time.

if you don’t think that bears any credence then you’re entitled to your opinion.

mine is that I don’t believe the happy family facade they put out for a second.
Dear are you a Megan sugar? If that is the case. Go look for like minded people. You want find it here!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Remeber when the harkles said they fled the UK to stop the history from repeating itself i.e. Markle and her imaginary paparazzi? Or need to escape due to severe risks to mental health?. And their associates branding the UK as toxic and racist? Racism in royal family? Meghan glad to escape?

Nope. No way pedro.
The security costs would be beyond his deep pockets and smeggy will never set foot in the UK unless for The Big Funeral.
The only way this would be true is if he is conniving with family, setting up a bolt hole for the divorce,

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dear are you a Megan sugar? If that is the case. Go look for like minded people. You want find it here!
you can dislike Meghan whilst also being critical
Of the RF. it is possible.

I think they are all heinious people, Meghan is probably just the least subtle

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It would be none of our business anyway even if there had been, to me there is no evidence whatsoever just hurtful gossip. we'll have to agree to disagree.
I totally agree. The sugars are the ones keeping it going, and it seems we are falling for it by discussing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
you can dislike Meghan whilst also being critical
Of the RF. it is possible.

I think they are all heinious people, Meghan is probably just the least subtle
You come across as a sugar. You are stuck on your "truth" and don't want to consider any other opinion. Open your mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.