Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's amazing the new things we discover while this virus is going on.

I've learnt I can slice cucumber on a four sided cheese grater 🤭
I've learned to replace a laptop screen and now I'm gonna replace the motor and foot control on my sewing machine because it's being a bleep.
I'm also 'planning' to make hot cross buns(without the cross cos I'm a heathen), but that requires a visit to tesco for the ingredients. #prayforfreda.

Och I'll leave it till next week, I can't be arsed with weekend queueing.🤪

right here in Louisiana 😂😂
T'is fate Momof. The planets are aligning ... mwahaha.😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually I really hope that she does. I'm not a fan of our government but it was also noticeable that Harry didn't send any well wishes to Boris when he was in hospital which even members of the opposition managed to do.

He sounds like a naive student when he tries to be political, it's really starting to grate on me now because he just parrots woke left wing tropes like a man desperate to be seen as understanding the world when its obvious that he knows nothing (other than what his wife tells him).
He be wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt next lol 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FFB552A7-1528-43BB-A1DD-35ACBD58CC32.jpeg 222DF734-AEB9-44FA-9110-2B0D8CA22DEC.jpeg 34D0D9A8-9AB6-49EE-9058-4354B325E1EC.png
Where’s Harry? He needs to be found.
He’s more of a wally than Wally.
He’s a proper English Prince wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The suggestion to do the SECRET! meal handouts is claimed to have come from Doris/Doria.

The praise for Ginge and Cringe, and the Project Angel Food that's been foolish enough to associate wth Markle and let her use them, in most of the replies to this tweet, is sickening.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I

He always annoys me on how he holds on to his suit jacket! 😬 It's always does my head in seeing it. Charles does it sometimes too 😬
It's because he has to have somewhere to park his hand and keep it busy, otherwise Megzilla would keep grabbing it in order to steer him to the next place she wants him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's because he has to have somewhere to park his hand and keep it busy, otherwise Megzilla would keep grabbing it in order to steer him to the next place she wants him
I
Good point and also made me laugh at Meghan steering him where she wants him. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And here we have it! The photos of the food delivery! OF course the press have managed to get hold of the footage 😉

I

He always annoys me on how he holds on to his suit jacket! 😬 It's always does my head in seeing it. Charles does it sometimes too 😬
Especially when he tends to stick his middle finger out whilst adjusting his suit jacket! Always thought that was a dig towards the press and public!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don't think PH does sunbathing because he's a ,sssh,ginger and they don't tan,they burn.we wouldn't want anything to happen to him,would we???and God forbid that she's goes any darker,then what would she put on her resamay(?)
That last bit wasn't meant as racist,please don't take it that way(must cover my self,iykwim)
Btw,hope everyone's doing super brilliant today....I'm surviving not thriving,but it's Rona's fault not mine,..does that make me narcissistic???🙈🤣
Chopped, frozen bananas blended with strawberries or cocoa make delicious ice cream.
B
This is one of the most aimless, incomprehensible things I’ve ever read? Why would someone feel guilty about family time (of all things for him to feel guilty about, spending time with his baby shouldn’t be on the list). And why is he rolling around on the floor in hysterics? Laughing? Crying? I swear to god he gets high before he has to speak ‘publicly’
Big-time breakdown.
I think he doth protest too much, is he trying to convince us or himself?

That actually made me gag a bit 🍌🤮
THATS WHY Meghan had to give up the yaghting.. damn you've got me at it too now.

Re where did bananagate (potential for) originate.
I wrote ages ago on here, I was considering writing duck off Meghan on a banana, but then felt a shred of dignity from times past,, and. I questioned what I had become whilst scouring Tesco for suitable bananas.

Thereupon, somebody actually photographed a banana with such a phrase on it. Sorry can't remember, who.
Was funny and innocent but lesser peeps would judge us I fear, not understanding artless enjoyment of satirical fruit.

I wrote ages ago I was considering writing duck off Meghan on a banana, but then felt a shred of dignity from times past,, and. I questioned what I had become whilst scouring Tesco for suitable bananas, with a view to photographing it for humourous purposes.

Thereupon, somebody actually photographed a banana with such a phrase on it. On here.Sorry can't remember, who.
Was funny and innocent but lesser peeps would judge us I fear, not understanding artless enjoyment of satirical fruit.

More from the Harry Markle’s blogger on his / her Facebook group

”In hindsight, all these puff pieces were leading up to Harry's reappearance on the video call, BUT Captain Tom Moore and his charitable deed were far more newsworthy, and the 'reappearance' isn't worth much. Captain Tom Moore is an actual war veteran who has raised money for the NHS charities for the UK to help in this time of crisis. I am proud to be British when I see there are men of honour still. He's raised over £14 million, and has inspired us all to support each other as a nation, and around the world.”

And another comment.

”These two pathetic users saw how much attention his brother & father garnered with video chats & messages released during corona quarantine and so desperately wanted to rival them for headlines. The dastardly duo continually forget that Pa & bro are two future kings, who use their status to actually help the people of Great Britain & the Commonwealth. (Also Just Harry looks like he’s been broadcasting his messages from rehab—we can only hope that he has admitted himself for therapy. The other alternative, is that H is located inside of the cult—which would explain a lot.) “
Meghan has often been called a cult, I think that's what I heard.

I

People are suppose to wear red white or blue, so Mad Meg turns up in green!I bet she's the sort to go to weddings in white lace, nasty cow.

More from the Harry Markle’s blogger on his / her Facebook group

”In hindsight, all these puff pieces were leading up to Harry's reappearance on the video call, BUT Captain Tom Moore and his charitable deed were far more newsworthy, and the 'reappearance' isn't worth much. Captain Tom Moore is an actual war veteran who has raised money for the NHS charities for the UK to help in this time of crisis. I am proud to be British when I see there are men of honour still. He's raised over £14 million, and has inspired us all to support each other as a nation, and around the world.”

And another comment.

”These two pathetic users saw how much attention his brother & father garnered with video chats & messages released during corona quarantine and so desperately wanted to rival them for headlines. The dastardly duo continually forget that Pa & bro are two future kings, who use their status to actually help the people of Great Britain & the Commonwealth. (Also Just Harry looks like he’s been broadcasting his messages from rehab—we can only hope that he has admitted himself for therapy. The other alternative, is that H is located inside of the cult—which would explain a lot.) “
Meghan has often been called a cult, I think that's what I heard.

Quietly? So quiet that it needed to be announced?

It's amazing that the starving homeless have not only the technical abilities of professional camera operators, but also top of the range equipment!
It can't be easy filming and editing it whilst curtsying to Mary Antoinette and her glove puppet, without spilling your cabbage soup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who woke Sarah Ferguson up?

Story time with pervy Andrew as he tellls the kiddies and Surrey police he wasn't having sex with trafficked girls, he was eating a pizza instead, 10 hours earlier.
The service was very slow.
Fergie can tell how she will pay you back, promise!

• Haha
No, I know you don’t. I’m married to an American, from Baton Rouge, your neck of the woods. All his family, still living there, think she’s the Queen. I was so starved of impartial, worldwide news for the 8 years I lived in the USA. It’s all so one sided. Worldwide news was almost non-existent. Don’t know if it’s any different now, but there’s a marked difference in news reporting in the two countries. She’s American so I suspect the majority of media about her, at present, is favourable there. I always found Americans to take things at face value. We Brits are way more cynical. I’m not saying that’s a good thing, it’s just the way it is.
Are you saying all the Americans think meg is the queen

This is one of the most aimless, incomprehensible things I’ve ever read? Why would someone feel guilty about family time (of all things for him to feel guilty about, spending time with his baby shouldn’t be on the list). And why is he rolling around on the floor in hysterics? Laughing? Crying? I swear to god he gets high before he has to speak ‘publicly’
Reading what he’s written , a grown man , writing like that is just sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I saw a video of the "mansion" they stayed at in Canada, but how long were they really there??

ok so I've been brushing up on my slang.......so I don't make an arse out of myself like when I assumed when y'all said "fanny", you were talking bout the bum! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

dressed like a dogs dinner isn’t dressed nicely though. It means a mess! Dressed up to the nines is dressed nicely, or “suited and booted” 😉

Reactions: 10
Do we know what year that Pansky Markle / rachel engelson piece was written. Rachel engelson is stated as being 37
Her and Harry have been married 2 years so the ages don’t add up

E6A1CA8A-1468-4FF3-ABF1-D09BE06B32E4.png

• Wow
Do you think the food delivery by Beghan will turn into a self isolating “my coronavirus hell” story? I can visualise it now..”the Duchess is believe to have contracted the virus whilst delivering food parcels to the needy”

• Haha
  • Sick
Harry and Meghan #17 Not Thriving but Skiving.
Love this and I would want to add “at Doris’s house”

And here we have it! The photos of the food delivery! OF course the press have managed to get hold of the footage 😉

These look as authentic as the staged photos of a Thomas Markle in Mexico.
Where’s their ppo’s ?
Whoever they’re delivering too doesn’t look short of a bob or 2; living in a gated condo with cctv
That is not a lot of food. Looks like enough for a meal for 2.
they are such Fake prats.

Here is Prince William opening NHS Nightingale in Birmingham.
This is what we expect of a Prince on a Video call. He’s dressed up and commands respect instead of “rolling around on the floor”

(Is it just me, but isn’t William starting to look a bit hot!)

Princess Beatrice has cancelled her wedding.
Poor Girl. But it’s the right thing to do.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Not really clear enough to be 100% them tho is it? Especially with masks, sunglasses and caps. My nephew and a PE teacher at my school both look like Harry. Funny how it turns up after everyone starts demanding proof 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.