Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read Princess Anne’s Interview and the photos are wonderful! But look! Princess Anne is wearing the tiara that Zara wore on her wedding day! x
It’s Princess Anne’s tiara, inherited from her father’s side of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not really clear enough to be 100% them tho is it? Especially with masks, sunglasses and caps. My nephew and a PE teacher at my school both look like Harry. Funny how it turns up after everyone starts demanding proof 😂😂😂😂
but don't those kinda look like her chicken legs and his "walk"??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think the food delivery by Beghan will turn into a self isolating “my coronavirus hell” story? I can visualise it now..”the Duchess is believe to have contracted the virus whilst delivering food parcels to the needy”
I was fearing the same. Meghan the self-sacrificing saviour of the poor and needy.

• Sick

Princess Beatrice has cancelled her wedding.
Poor Girl. But it’s the right thing to do.
I wonder if she’s secretly relived. The whole event, pre corona, would inevitably have been overshadowed by the exploits of her creep of a father. Andrew’s barely been seen since that horrendous bbc interview so it’s hard to imagine his presence not being a distraction. If the guests at your wedding are probably all thinking about your dad shagging a teenager throughout the service, it’s inevitably not going to be the dream day you had in mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
but don't those kinda look like her chicken legs and his "walk"??
Yeah it’s definitely them. I love how the photographer is strategically placed. Up high, from several different angles and the photos are suitably amateurish to try to make it look unstaged. It’s her MO to a tee. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Yeah it’s definitely them. I love how the photographer is strategically placed. Up high, from several different angles and the photos are suitably amateurish to try to make it look unstaged. It’s her MO to a tee. 🤦‍♀️
EXAAAAAACTLY!!!! That the cameras are facing "just right".......

I wonder if she’s secretly relived. The whole event, pre corona, would inevitably have been overshadowed by the exploits of her creep of a father. Andrew’s barely been seen since that horrendous bbc interview so it’s hard to imagine his presence not being a distraction. If the guests at your wedding are probably all thinking about your dad shagging a teenager throughout the service, it’s probably not going to be the dream day you had in mind.
I totally forgot he was mentioned in all that!!!! We are firm believers that Epstein DID NOT kill himself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s clearly the CCTV from the building. You can see the names for the cameras indicating ‘Front Entrance’, etc.

Poor Beatrice. Although I do think she’s one of the Royals who’s going to come through the whole C-19 thing with an improved public ’approval rating’.

Unlike H&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Beatrice. Although I do think she’s one of the Royals who’s going to come through the whole C-19 thing with an improved public perception.

Unlike H&M.
Regardless of what you think of the parents both the York girls are perfect 'working Royals' both have jobs and support the crown with respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you ever sleep Mom? It must be stupid o’clock where you live.
I do. We bbq'd earlier so I've been cleaning up. Plus my hubs put back quite a bit of beer earlier, so I'm making sure he gets up for work in an hour 😂😂 Then it's off to Dreamland for me 💤💤😴

Reactions: 6
Wonder if the Markles send a message to Captain Tom. Surely it’s an opportunity for them to make themselves relevant

I do. We bbq'd earlier so I've been cleaning up. Plus my hubs put back quite a bit of beer earlier, so I'm making sure he gets up for work in an hour 😂😂 Then it's off to Dreamland for me 💤💤😴
Sleep well. x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually I really hope that she does. I'm not a fan of our government but it was also noticeable that Harry didn't send any well wishes to Boris when he was in hospital which even members of the opposition managed to do.

He sounds like a naive student when he tries to be political, it's really starting to grate on me now because he just parrots woke left wing tropes like a man desperate to be seen as understanding the world when its obvious that he knows nothing (other than what his wife tells him).
He's a mouthy bleep from a distance. An armchair warrior.

"You can't run away " ... but you bloody did. Deserted like a rat.
Guess what Ratty, the good ship UK is still afloat and the stiff upper lip is serving us well, so duck you and the ho you rode in on.:p
🐀 Ratty ha ha ha ha excellent 😭😭

Wonder if the Markles send a message to Captain Tom. Surely it’s an opportunity for them to make themselves relevant

Sleep well. x
Awwww Tom what an incredible man. He owns the word “ inspirational”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think the food delivery by Beghan will turn into a self isolating “my coronavirus hell” story? I can visualise it now..”the Duchess is believe to have contracted the virus whilst delivering food parcels to the needy”
Well at least we now know that she's s capable of walking independently 😜
Poor love I was beginning to worry that she couldn't. I guess the constant pawing of Harry is to reassure him now he doesn't have his carers in tow 😁

• Haha
Well at least we now know that she's s capable of walking independently 😜
Poor love I was beginning to worry that she couldn't. I guess the constant pawing of Harry is to reassure him now he doesn't have his carers in tow 😁
😂😂😂😂 so proud of her, showing such independence 😂😂😂😂

Goodnight y'all!!! Happy Friday!! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s clearly the CCTV from the building. You can see the names for the cameras indicating ‘Front Entrance’, etc.
Some are CCTV and clearly some, the better quality, higher meg photos are 35mm camera. They are also all marked “backgrid©️“. There was a photographer there says my cynical mind ...
F5C1272F-A5C9-4E51-B0D6-A2565BD519CE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.