Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More from the Harry Markle’s blogger on his / her Facebook group

”In hindsight, all these puff pieces were leading up to Harry's reappearance on the video call, BUT Captain Tom Moore and his charitable deed were far more newsworthy, and the 'reappearance' isn't worth much. Captain Tom Moore is an actual war veteran who has raised money for the NHS charities for the UK to help in this time of crisis. I am proud to be British when I see there are men of honour still. He's raised over £14 million, and has inspired us all to support each other as a nation, and around the world.”

And another comment.

”These two pathetic users saw how much attention his brother & father garnered with video chats & messages released during corona quarantine and so desperately wanted to rival them for headlines. The dastardly duo continually forget that Pa & bro are two future kings, who use their status to actually help the people of Great Britain & the Commonwealth. (Also Just Harry looks like he’s been broadcasting his messages from rehab—we can only hope that he has admitted himself for therapy. The other alternative, is that H is located inside of the cult—which would explain a lot.) “

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know people want Harry and Meghan to divorce. I now think he's too dangerous to the Royal family. What role is there for him? The Harry we loved was a PR stunt. I would have had more respect if he had gone to Canada for a quiet life. He married an actress so did he really want a quiet life? Away from those camera clicks. 'Every time I hear a camera click ' but it's ok when we are at Disney film premieres? click away.. He is a hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Try this one - 7 seconds in.
omg!!! she really controls everything!!! And how is it she's ALWAYS camera ready?? She ALWAYS knows where to look, "perfect smile", but he doesn't. it's all her! Wonder if he can take a 💩 without her permission, or if even that she coaches him on?! 😏🤔

Reactions: 14
Someone on twitter said that H is in rehab over here,archiedoll is with RF and me🐄 is in isolation in LA...divorce is pending and the last few appearances have been an act.mee🐄is being paid off but wants to milk it...cause she does,she's a 🐄....
Of course I'm hoping it's true.im biding my time and 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞my fingers.i think the 💩 will hit the fan when Rona's been jabbed with the Vax....
Got my popcorn ready.🙈😎
I doubt even one part of that is true, but oh how I wish.

Reactions: 8
I know people want Harry and Meghan to divorce. I now think he's too dangerous to the Royal family. What role is there for him? The Harry we loved was a PR stunt. I would have had more respect if he had gone to Canada for a quiet life. He married an actress so did he really want a quiet life? Away from those camera clicks. 'Every time I hear a camera click ' but it's ok when we are at Disney film premieres? click away.. He is a hypocrite!
Oh I'm with you on this. 100%. I keep repeating it that she's no better than we expected, just another grifter who used whatever tools she had to bag a prince. But Ginger is a dirty turncoat, an entitled spoiled brat, thick as tit and very very dangerous.
I don't care if he gets committed to an insane asylum in the states, let him rot there. Not only has he wasted our money on that absurd wedding so his duck buddy could lord it over Hollywood by scattering invitations like confetti to the big guns but he was actually plotting to do a runner with all his privileges the first chance he got. He's a greedy grabby bastard who couldn't even get his soldier job without cheating in his exams.
He's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has he just got up out of bed, sleeping in just his shirt.. hair needs abit of a comb and his spotted a spider on the celling 🤭
Screenshot_20200416-231420.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omg!!! she really controls everything!!! And how is it she's ALWAYS camera ready?? She ALWAYS knows where to look, "perfect smile", but he doesn't. it's all her! Wonder if he can take a 💩 without her permission, or if even that she coaches him on?! 😏🤔
She always knows where the cameras are, other people are just walking in and she has the big cheesy grin.

Every time I see that :poop: emoji I think of her hat at the first Christmas church outing at Sandringham, I would have loved to have been there when someone told her to wear that one, it suits your face :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harry and Meghan # 17 . Foundations and house hunts for two turncoat greedy twunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.