Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe thinking too much into this.... was harry's broom cupboard video posted first? And then the puff piece about them "secretly" delivering food?

If ppl realised that the broom cupboards were the same, migraine has then released the secret banana delivery to deflect attention and put out to everyone that they are still together?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Obviously trying to improve his PR.
Yep, just looking at those images and it's exactly the same setting as his invictus video. I think that might be cupboard door mouldings. He's in a kitchen I think, or a utility room. Well spotted guys.

With regards to the door I think you’d have to ask what are chances of doing a home video call where the background is near identical (other than a plain wall) ? If you were in a different place there is next to no chance of you positioning yourself with the light coming from the same side and a kitchen cupboard in the same spot over your shoulder.
Also, whenever Lookatmeagain does a ‘secret/surprise’ visit she always has a photographer with her. Easy to say they did this and quote some random person as proof....
They'll keep the vids and images for their new foundation site. It will be awash with crap like this. As in "look how busy we were behind the scenes during lockdown. Aren't we wonderful?"

• Sick
Could they be in Doria’s house? Those kitchen units, while perfectly okay, are not the stuff million dollar mansions are made from.

Reactions: 18
U
I didn't post the video...that's your job. 😚

Yes but also a bit thick in that they under -estimate the British who can smell bullshit in homeopathic quantities. Do you remember when that Blaine weirdo was supposedly starving himself in a Perspex box? The British public threw food at him! Felt proud. No T.V evangelist would earn money over here we'd take the piss., No hate to Momoffive from US. I know we are widely believed to have wonky teeth, don't care if we get called homely. However, bullshit detection we'e world-class.

I think consciously or sub-consciously this is why she is detested, Meghan thinks she's smarter than anyone, a typical narcissistic trait, but is she?
Did she really expect us to swallow that she met Prince Harry on a BLIND DATE..?
Only a thicko would think she could get away with that.
Also all that clutching her heart like a 19 year old ingenue? Please.
We ain't gonna swallow that
(Try not to make any dirty jokes re her swallowing un-imaginably large stuff.
It's not big and it's not clever)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
😯 I’m slacking 😬 I think I’ve slep awkwardly and I can’t move my neck. Not one of you has asked me how I am 😭😫. I’m not thriving.

It's not enough to just survive, you have to thrive!
😁 so I will be sending you a get well banana 🍌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Could they be in Doria’s house? Those kitchen units, while perfectly okay, are not the stuff million dollar mansions are made from.
I was thinking that, hence me mentioning a utility room. They seem functional rather than top of the range.

Reactions: 12
👸👸👸👸👸👸
Would an emerald tiara help? Or are you the kind of person who would settle for a few fake diamonds?

Maybe I’m craving attention too...and that’s why I asked how she was!!! 🤫😉
Would you like me to send you a banana? 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If what we read is true re Doria and her darling daughter, "Doria's House" is a very flexible term, legally and geographically.
I'm frightened to go out for my state sanctioned raid on Tesco, in case I return to find Doria ensconced in my front room converting it to a "yoga studio" or Meghan
filling a black bin bag with my paltry possesssions, whilst shouting a press release to a traumatised P.A. about how to acquire selflessness

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, that is not a fancy kitchen. And where on earth are the PPOs staying?
So they’re living a basic lifestyle, sending out snippets about multimillion dollar mansions. Just faking it till they make it. Or more to the poin; don’t make it and Harry wants to come home.

Would you like me to send you a banana? 🍌
Don’t forget the inspirational message

That’s what people should do when Meghan next shows up in the U.K., throw bananas at her, with messages like “duck Off Grifter”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Apologies for the poor state of banana, not allowed out to the shops too often don’t you know. I shall be making it into a middle class banana bread later if I manage to find some gold to trade for flour
B13C44DC-5EDF-44BF-9FD4-8C6158629D21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's not enough to just survive, you have to thrive!
😁 so I will be sending you a get well banana 🍌
Pah! No offence but you can stick that where the sun don’t she. I want diamonds, tiaras, money. Anything less is an insult.

Yes, that is not a fancy kitchen. And where on earth are the PPOs staying?
So they’re living a basic lifestyle, sending out snippets about multimillion dollar mansions. Just faking it till they make it. Or more to the poin; don’t make it and Harry wants to come home.

Don’t forget the inspirational message

That’s what people should do when Meghan next shows up in the U.K., throw bananas at her, with messages like “duck Off Grifter”
😱 can you imagine the racist comments if we did that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
U

Yes but also a bit thick in that they under -estimate the British who can smell bullshit in homeopathic quantities. Do you remember when that Blaine weirdo was supposedly starving himself in a Perspex box? The British public threw food at him! Felt proud. No T.V evangelist would earn money over here we'd take the piss., No hate to Momoffive from US. I know we are widely believed to have wonky teeth, don't care if we get called homely. However, bullshit detection we'e world-class.

I think consciously or sub-consciously this is why she is detested, Meghan thinks she's smarter than anyone, a typical narcissistic trait, but is she?
Did she really expect us to swallow that she met Prince Harry on a BLIND DATE..?
Only a thicko would think she could get away with that.
Also all that clutching her heart like a 19 year old ingenue? Please.
We ain't gonna swallow that
(Try not to make any dirty jokes re her swallowing un-imaginably large stuff.
It's not big and it's not clever)
I like this angle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👸👸👸👸👸👸
Would an emerald tiara help? Or are you the kind of person who would settle for a few fake diamonds?

Maybe I’m craving attention too...and that’s why I asked how she was!!! 🤫😉
We attention seekers deserve nothing but the best margaretta, people just don’t understand us is all.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.