Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Goodall (the chimp lady) has spoken to Ginger since they've been in LA, so in recent weeks and had this to say,

During an interview with the Radio Times, the British primatologist Dame Jane Goodall revealed that she had spoken to Harry since the move and felt things had not been smooth sailing.
I don’t know how his career is going to map out, but yes, I’ve been in touch, though I think he’s finding life a bit challenging just now,' the 86-year-old friend of the couple said.

Hell slap it into him, couldn't happen to a nicer couple of twunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When was that document filed? It says there that Rachel is 37 which could confirm that she's older than she says she is. That means that she will be 39 in August.
And how on earth would she think that she can call herself an attorney, it beggars belief. She obviously thinks that TV is real life!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure how accurate The Crown is? Didn't The Queen get a background check on Anthony Armstrong ? Found out lots of information which was very sleazy. Decided not to tell Margaret in the end I am sure they have to do basic background checks and DBS. Not sure if they would have gone all out on the checks for Meghan 👀👀

When was that document filed? It says there that Rachel is 37 which would confirm that she's older than she says she is.
she would have just turned 39 a few days ago?

Reactions: 8
Not sure how accurate The Crown is? Didn't The Queen get a background check on Anthony Armstrong ? Found out lots of information which was very sleazy. Decided not to tell Margaret in the end I am sure they have to do basic background checks and DBS. Not sure if they would have gone all out on the checks for Meghan 👀👀

she would have just turned 39 a few days ago?
Her birthday is 4 August. I used to be friends with someone who had the same birthday, she was also a selfish narc who would charm people and then drop them quickly.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When was that document filed? It says there that Rachel is 37 which would confirm that she's older than she says she is.
Not sure. I grabbed it off twitter from someone following toronto paper.
Looks legit to me, because faking something that intricate would be challenging. Fair enough, it could be done I'm sure, but I get a true vibe off it and the other stuff re her ma getting the house. Bear in mind that when trumpeting her extensive assets pre wedding migraine included her mother's house to big up the figure and pretend to be wealthier than she is.
Plus there are rumours that she is in debt at the moment. Supposedly she had extensive debts prior to the marriage and assumed that her new status as a Royal bride would make those debts disappear, but since recent events make it clear that they are not in favour in royal circles the debts are being called in.
No wonder Ginger is feeling "challenged".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her birthday is 4 August. I used to be friends with someone who had the same birthday, she was also a selfish narc who would charm people and then drop them quickly.
Sorry forgot in the US they put the dates the other way round us. I read it in the UK way. The US they put there months at the front :oops: :oops:

Reactions: 10
Captain Tom Moore - ex serviceman, 99 years old walking laps of the garden (after a hip operation) to raise money for the nhs during this pandemic. Never stopping serving what he feels is his duty to his country. Now over £2 mill raised as I’m sure everyone on here knows his story. Which brings me to my question - Harry what you up to in Malibu today? head.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Having watched some more of that Welsh lady 'Yankee Wally's' videos on YouTube I'm starting to question everything. I really thought that the pregnancy was real but now I'm not so sure about that. She makes a good case against anyway.

I love Yankee Wally she's a real digger and gets horrible abuse from the sugars. I admire her for keeping going. She had to close her Twitter account.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Captain Tom Moore - ex serviceman, 99 years old walking laps of the garden (after a hip operation) to raise money for the nhs during this pandemic. Never stopping serving what he feels is his duty to his country. Now over £2 mill raised as I’m sure everyone on here knows his story. Which brings me to my question - Harry what you up to in Malibu today? head.
Captain Moore is amazing. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry forgot in the US they put the dates the other way round us. I read it in the UK way. The US they put there months at the front :oops: :oops:
It threw me for a moment too before I remembered. I thought it was more of Meghan's lies :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Archwell Global Fund? What does that mean? So it's not a foundation nor a charity, but now it's a fund 🙄

It's like 'Oh just give us your money, yeah we'll distribute it to charities, don't worry'

Everything about her is dodgy and secretive and Oh I did say that but meant this other thing really, and if you call me out on my bullshit that means you're racist.

Reactions: 16
Having watched some more of that Welsh lady 'Yankee Wally's' videos on YouTube I'm starting to question everything. I really thought that the pregnancy was real but now I'm not so sure about that. She makes a good case against anyway.

I love Yankee Wally she's a real digger and gets horrible abuse from the sugars. I admire her for keeping going. She had to close her Twitter account.
I used to laugh at the speculation about her using a surrogate but if you do your research with everything that’s online and filter out the extreme tit..... duck it I got the time🤣 - I am now a full believer she didn’t carry that child.

Archwell Global Fund? What does that mean? So it's not a foundation nor a charity, but now it's a fund 🙄

It's like 'Oh just give us your money, yeah we'll distribute it to charities, don't worry'

Everything about her is dodgy and secretive and Oh I did say that but meant this other thing really, and if you call me out on my bullshit that means you're racist.
Maybe they’ve launched a hedge fund now charging old school fees of 2% management fee and 20% performance fees? - ‘cause you know they be smart as duck. Make them stop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more you start to dig on Meghan the more you start dislike her. At least I'm beginning to get more and more convinced that she's actually a very dangerous person not just a selfish narc.

Apparently Thomas Markle won $750,000 on some kind of lottery and prior to that was earning a good wage. How on earth did he lose all his money? Thats very bad financial management to lose that sort of sum when he should have been set up for life. How much of that is money was spent on Meghan that she didn't pay back? There are so many unanswered questions here. Also when is Samantha's book exposing all coming out? There must be something going on here that we don't know about
Wasn’t there some mention of the ‘lottery win’ being money won on a tv show from the studio he worked with in under dubious circumstances which ended up in Doria giving evidence against him and then Thomas himself receiving a suspended sentence?
I really bleeping hate that vile green outfit with the bad bra it's ghastly. Obviously they spent time coordinating their wardrobes before they came back and it was probably all thought through by Meghan (certainly not a stylist with any taste).

It's another way of her maintaining control over him and very 'TV'. She probably picked up the idea from TV presenters coordinating their outfits and for some reason thought that they should do the same.
Remember it's not enough for her to be constantly pawing him, he has to show his devotion in myriad ways.
Ah but don’t forget the Meghan has ‘dress designing‘ on her C.V. and possibly wants to emulate Victoria Beckham.
In 2016, she partnered with Canadian retailer Reitmans ( a Quebec-based fashion brand) and modelled for them
having her own Meghan Markle Collection ( included four unique dress styles that each reflected an aspect her life.)
“I’m really excited. It’s the first time I’ve ever designed and we’re launching with a dress collection of four signature, staple dresses. I’ve been involved in every facet of [the design process], so it’s really personal,” she told us.

IS THERE NO END TO THIS GIRL’S TALENTS?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't find it online anywhere but it may have been in a previous tattle thread. When megies grandfather died apparently megie pretended to be a solicitor and forged some papers in Doria's favour regarding his house.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Archwell GoFundMe
Lets be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe she could whack some banana calligraphy on a dress.
Maybe she could slip on a banana and break her.....spindley legs,neck,..insert as appropriate..🤣
I'm waiting for my therapy app when Rona's gone 🙈🤯
🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.