Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, she doesn't half talk shite (Migrainne,I mean).

.".. a teacher once told her to check the box for “Caucasian” on a mandatory census form, saying, “Because that’s how you look, Meghan.” Markle wrote that she didn’t check any box, noting, “I couldn’t bring myself to do that, to picture the pit-in-her-belly sadness my mother would feel if she were to find out.”

Really? Well she managed to tick the "caucasian" box when trying to get into acting. Clearly dear old mommy Doria's belly sadness no longer mattered.

Phew, thank duck it wasn't just me ...
So she was called Meghan at school or has she forgotten she was a Rachel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
duck me, she doesn't half talk shite (Migrainne,I mean).

.".. a teacher once told her to check the box for “Caucasian” on a mandatory census form, saying, “Because that’s how you look, Meghan.” Markle wrote that she didn’t check any box, noting, “I couldn’t bring myself to do that, to picture the pit-in-her-belly sadness my mother would feel if she were to find out.”

Really? Well she managed to tick the "caucasian" box when trying to get into acting. Clearly dear old mommy Doria's belly sadness no longer mattered.

Phew, thank duck it wasn't just me ...
well "Rachel" sure AF isn't "Black" (I forgot what the check your boxes say) She is MIXED! And how sad it is she's so ashamed of THAT part of her lineage!! Our rule of thumb has always been you choose what race the father was, if there's no option for "other". Maybe we're wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ Our Grandchildren are Hawaiian, Japanese, Native American, Mexican, Irish, Scotch, and Dutch......our Son and Daughter in law choose to mark "other", because they are so intricately mixed. 💗

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
well "Rachel" sure AF isn't "Black" (I forgot what the check your boxes say) She is MIXED! And how sad it is she's so ashamed of THAT part of her lineage!! Our rule of thumb has always been you choose what race the father was, if there's no option for "other". Maybe we're wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ Our Grandchildren are Hawaiian, Japanese, Native American, Mexican, Irish, and Dutch......our Son and Daughter in law choose to mark "other", because they are so intricately mixed. 💗
Why do your son and d-i-l choose 'other' ? Why don't they choose what race their father is ?

Reactions: 6
Why do your son and d-i-l choose 'other' ? Why don't they choose what race their father is ?
Why are we even still being asked to “check” race boxes when all we really want to know is “ are they kind?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Apparently, according to DanjA zonE on YouTube, Harry has told his friends that he is afraid he 'may be going to look stupid'....
Nah Harry, surely not love...🙊🙊🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder how she feels about Princess Beatrice having a massive wedding next year?! I bet she'll be seething. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do I get the feeling that if this (non existent) teacher had told her to tick 'Black' she wouldn't have listened to them and ticked White anyway? 🙄

I love the jokes on these two.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 19.36.01.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 19.36.13.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Apparently, according to DanjA zonE on YouTube, Harry has told his friends that he is afraid he 'may be going to look stupid'....
Nah Harry, surely not love...🙊🙊🙊😂
I think he means "stupider"
Honey child, that train left the station waaaaay long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

is this the offical insta?

Reactions: 2
Please

If you are saying you are of Scottish descent then I'm sure you (and any family members that are interested) would like to be using the correct terminology for this.

You obviously feel Scottish enough to have brought this up when discussing your ethnicity and heritage so why not be made aware of your error here.

As a Scottish person myself, I think someone saying they are Scotch is a bit rude.

I'm sorry if you found me rude, I was being straightforward.
It's all about the delivery. My Great Grandfather from Scotland who married my Great Grandmother from Ireland always said we were ScotchIrish.....soooooo that's were my terminology always came from. From him. I'm extremely proud of my heritage. Always have been. I don't "claim" anything. I know my genealogy, and love it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled humor......

is this the offical insta?
it looks like the official log in

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We're being invaded by inconsequential (did I spell it correctly Miss?) minnows .

🐠🐠🐠🐟🐟🐠🐟🐟🐟🐠

Gonna need a bigger boat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.