Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must surely know by now how much they are disliked. Surely they are not that dense?

Reactions: 20
Just in case they're zapped, I've screenshot them... I'm having problems uploading them as it's saying files are too large - but I'll see if I can find a way of getting them up, just to preserve them for posterity. They deserve to be seen, I think 😀

Reactions: 23
I now I'm convinced that she did and said everything he wanted to hear and lied about everything..then as soon as the day after the wedding,when the ink had dried,she shown her true colours and he realised he'd been played but had to keep up the charade to save face if he had any chance of even seeing archie.id love to be a fly on the wall in that marriage.maybe we have all underestimated her acting abilities...🐄🐄🐄🐄 she must have something very incriminating on him and the royals.i don't think there are any depths she wouldn't sink to for money.
I think she was stringing him along till she got pregnant. As soon as she peed on a stick and got 2 lines, she would have been on the phone to her agent in LA.
She definitely put the idea in his head that they could live in Africa, as he was talking about it during the tour.
As soon as they had the extended holiday in Canada, a few blow jobs later and their new home was switch to « North America »

Thing about Meghan is she is such a narcissistic that she wants the narc fuel which is attention. Good or bad, she doesn’t give a tit, it’s all the same to her.

Here’s Archewell Charity.com
25637052-0B07-414A-B559-0021822FDA5C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s bound to Google Archewell isn’t she?
She is in for a shock!
Oh, I'm absolutely sure she'll be keeping a very close eye on all those "Archewell" derivations they didn't have the nous to secure before going public. Basic schoolboy error. And all they can do now is scour t'interweb shutting them down wherever they find them. But not before they've been seen - and laughed at - by untold thousands. It's funny as feck 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s bound to Google Archewell isn’t she?
She is in for a shock!
100% she knows of this by now. There are many places that have reported on it and I'm sure she has Google alerts for anything remotely to do with her.

The better news is that now that there are out there if one gets shut down two more will come up like mushrooms, good luck getting rid of them Rachie!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is she allowed to shut them down? Does she own the global tights to,Archewell?
People have got plenty of time to create ridiculous archewell sites.
i don’t think this charity will ever take off. It is just ridiculous already.

Archewell foundation global Instagram
62619287-C035-451D-9EAB-8152EC8239EA.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh didn’t see this coming 🙃
Blimey, her price has dropped from £100m to £1m.
it’s not enough money; I’m sure we could crowdfund that

Not sure if it’s already been posted, but just keeping a record of the a Kanye West Gold digger link.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If she does this before the end of the year review period she’ll find the loss of Duchess as well as the pocket money from her father in law. Surely she won’t be that stupid. $1m doesn’t last long when you have expensive tastes

Reactions: 22
Just £1 million...? I thought she was holding out for a multi-million pound deal. That million quid is going to vanish into the black hole of their expenses in no time flat.

And thanks for posting those spoof things I linked to - my tech-savvyness is dire sometimes! Good to give them as wide an audience as possible, I feel 😀

Reactions: 19
And thanks for posting those spoof things I linked to - my tech-savvyness is dire sometimes! Good to give them as wide an audience as possible, I feel 😀
Thanks for finding the links; they are just brilliant.

Looks like absolutely anything they do will have the piss taken out of.
They just have zero credibility, and in a recession hit world ; they are the last »slebs« sponsors will open their chequebooks for.

Reactions: 16
If she does that I believe she will become one of the most reviled women in the UK.
I could be wrong, but I don’t think the US would be too enamoured with her either.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.