Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They stole the Sussex Royal Instagram account name from a guy who had it for years. They got special treatment from Instagram on that one. The guy wasn’t even notified, just tried to get into his account one day and it was gone. They are over privileged arseholes!

Is that the Dixie Chicks one. That one was up yesterday 👍
No it’s another Gold Digger one. The original one was taken down and a new one popped up!
Loved the Dixie Chicks one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One would think that they would have secured the username that they wanted before making an announcement?! This is common sense and if they have the PR/Comms person from Burberry, they would definitely know to do this.
They don’t have to secure any names, they just steal accounts like they did with Sussex Royal!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I thought they hired Catherine St Lawrence (used to work for the Gates family) as chief of staff and director of the new Foundation. Has she not started yet or has she fucked off already? If she is still to come onboard then I can’t see her being too happy with the utter cluster duck it’s turning out to be.
They probs tried to get her to either - work for free or for a trial period or didn’t pay her when they were meant to is my guess.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully this will make them rethink the awful name. Sussex Royal was much better so they must be pissed off about not being able to use it.
They really need to come up with something else.
I really hate the name Archie anyway.
I hate the whole name too.
Archie sounds like a cartoon character and didn't she have a pussy(as in cat, not fanny) called Archie that she killed from feeding it frozen grapes? Imagine calling your sprog after your dead cat. Thank duck I didn't do that or my eldest kid would be called Fluffy.
Harrison. Harry's son. How effing chavvy is that? Still, it could have been Hal D'sunshine straight outta Compton.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Harry was having abit of a midlife crisis when he started going out with Meghan..maybe he should have started a car collection instead lol 🤭
Screenshot_20200410-173523.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Harry was having abit of a midlife crisis when he started going out with Meghan..maybe he should have started a car collection instead lol 🤭
View attachment 106605
I think he was pining for children ,seeing William and Kates little ones and being so close to them wont have helped him, he met Miss Pushy ,she agreed to all her wanted ( knowing she would be calling back the favour 100 fold as soon as the wedding ring was on her finger) now he's paying the price for having Archie

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yep I ag
I think he was pining for children ,seeing William and Kates little ones and being so close to them wont have helped him, he met Miss Pushy ,she agreed to all her wanted ( knowing she would be calling back the favour 100 fold as soon as the wedding ring was on her finger) now he's paying the price for having Archie
Yep I agree 100% 🙂 I imagine he would have loved a family like William has. It's a shame he ended up with someone so cunning. His made a massive mistake, it won't be good for his mental health long term either sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It comes to something when even Prince Andrew is getting better PR than the gruesome twosome!

The Daily Mail are on a mission with Meghan and Harry. Sometimes there are several news stories a day. The DM know that the public get fed up with over exposure. That is why they are reporting on them so much. I am surprised they haven't gone for Andrew.

Reactions: 9
From 100 girls he chose the worst possible one. Even a plain run of the mill gold digger would've been better as she would've been happy to be a trophy wife and to be a part of his family and try to make him happy. But he went and found the one who will bleed him dry and then sell his secrets to make him look crazy when she's done with him. I'm sure there will come a time when he'll regret ever having met her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Yep I ag

Yep I agree 100% 🙂 I imagine he would have loved a family like William has. It's a shame he ended up with someone so cunning. His made a massive mistake, it won't be good for his mental health long term either sadly.
Harry has always said he wanted a family.
if he can get custody of Archie, it will help his recovery. But it will be the most vicious custody battle. I see Meghan blackmailing to Royal family to Squeeze as much cash out of them as possible, to basically buy her silence.

Reactions: 18
if he can get custody of Archie, it will help his recovery. But it will be the most vicious custody battle. I see Meghan blackmailing to Royal family to Squeeze as much cash out of them as possible, to basically buy her silence.
I think the split will get very nasty. Harry's mental health could be used against him. She was a huge Di fan.. I can see her doing a Martin Bashir interview.

• Sick
Depends how much she metaphorically hangs herself between now and the inevitable divorce. If the BRITISH public are alienated enough, the royal family won't have to do much to keep the public happy with a custody/divorce deal. The more the British public support Meghan the more the RF would have to give in. I'm sure the way things are going there will be no need to contemplate finding a tunnel in LA. The Family will leave her out to dry of there are blackmail attempts.

Reactions: 13
I think the split will get very nasty. Harry's mental health could be used against him. She was a huge Di fan.. I can see her doing a Martin Bashir interview.
Oh no, definitely Oprah. There’ll be whispers of... « cruelty »

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep I ag

I now I'm convinced that she did and said everything he wanted to hear and lied about everything..then as soon as the day after the wedding,when the ink had dried,she shown her true colours and he realised he'd been played but had to keep up the charade to save face if he had any chance of even seeing archie.id love to be a fly on the wall in that marriage.maybe we have all underestimated her acting abilities...🐄🐄🐄🐄 she must have something very incriminating on him and the royals.i don't think there are any depths she wouldn't sink to for money.

• Heart
  • Sad
I find it so ironic that they are wanting to be charitable with their new venture, Archewell, yet when faced with a global pandemic in which they could do a lot of good, they decide to self isolate in Los Angeles instead. There is nothing stopping Harry and Meghan choosing to donate towards the fight against coronavirus for example, but they are doing nothing.

I think that speaks volumes about what we can expect from them moving forward. If Harry and Meghan really cared about helping people, they would be doing all they could now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And there's this too... https://www.instagram.com/archewellfoundationglobal/

They must have someone working overtime shutting all these spoof accounts down. And I bet MM is spitting feathers - oh to be a fly on the wall in wherever they're holed up at the moment 😀

They're the gift that keeps giving, it couldn't be happening to a more deserving couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.