Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, I'm another refugee from DS.
Mostly just lurking, rarely posting.
I couldn't stand the constant wokeness and virtue signalling.
So glad someone on there mentioned this place, I wouldn't have found it on my own.
You're all so honest and funny, and welcoming to us newbies.

With regard to the gruesome twosome, I felt like I was being gaslighted by all the positive opinion pieces, though my spidey senses were pinging off the scale.
I started off thinking "oh poor Harry, he knows not what he does". But now I see him as a big spoiled baby who has hurt his family and and his country with no regard at all.

C**tstruck indeed!
Welcome fellow escapee ๐Ÿ˜
The last thread on DS got closed down again by the mods who never do anything about posters being attacked for not having positive views about the Harkles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

happy anniversary to Charles and Camilla. They look genuinely happy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am astounded at the lack of any kind of sensitivity being shown by H&M. Looks like possibly Charles has cut the purse strings earlier than they thought and they need to get to "work".
i really hope he has. Charles is a soft touch, but Camilla has got the measure of them, so I hope her influence is strong enough to stop them manipulating Charles.

Reactions: 19

happy anniversary to Charles and Camilla. They look genuinely happy
Itโ€™s crazy to think heโ€™s been married to Camilla for as long as he was legally married to Diana. (Married in 1981, seperated in 1992, divorced in 1996)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Are you a fellow escapee from toxic Digital Spy.?
The posters on there are so incredibly rude and aggressive if you don't buy into anyone's bullshit. You can't call out Scofield, Meghan or Harry for their appalling hypocrisy without being attacked by their enablers and virtue signallers.
๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธI am not. I actually found this thread by chance. The original thread that brought me here, is about these Trainwreck Instagram "Influencers" out of the UK.....Please don't judge ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Sorry but I stopped reading where they said Charles was part of the new world order.

My husband is American and sometimes he really annoys me so yes, we're all racist ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Well we support our current sitting President, so we're the biggest "racists" of them alllllllll (even though our family make up is as diverse af!!) ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mine's Californian but at least he's not woke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
not all us Californians are ate up with the dumbass ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm just a California girl living in a Louisiana world ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning Tattlers,

Just wanted to echo some posts by other newbies (waves), in that I never feel that I have anything to contribute since the more seasoned among you have it well and truly covered. It's lovely to read such good-humoured and mature exchanges (c.f. D.S.). I moved over with the Phillip Schofield scandal but this quickly became my favourite thread, which I have to catch up with on a daily basis now.

On H&M, it's baffling that it got this far when Ginger was already thinking of throwing in the towel so early on in the relationship.

I'm of the firm belief that, had it not been for William, Charles et al. suggesting to Harry to not rush into anything (code for "NOT SUITABLE"), he would have come to that conclusion himself in time and it would have fizzled out pretty quickly anyway.

However because his family were saying black, he needed to push back and say white (or vice versa!), even if his heart wasn't in it. Others have said how Harry has the same stubborn streak that Diana had. His relationship with Me again was the perfect opportunity to continue with his rebellious ways, albeit on a completely different scale. The same bloody-mindedness will see him keep up the pretence for as long as possible (until she bins him) - anything apart from admitting his family were right about her.

Oh Harry, what have you done?
Welcome from the dark side. Or to the dark side. Mwahaha๐Ÿคช

I don't think he would have had the chance to realise by himself (at the beginning of relationships it can be up and down whilst working out is it lust or do I actually like this person enough) but the very talented Mrs Rachel would have love bombed and who doesn't thrive on affection and compliments. She was never going to let him go so wouldn't have given him an ounce of space to even consider life without her. I can imagine him being stubborn but not to push it that far to marry someone to prove a point. He's still an @rse though.
I think Charles hit the nail on the head saying Ginger was bleep struck. The more his family pointed out her flaws the more he dug his heels in to the point of no return. He's a stubborn tit and thinks he can turn this around but they're a laughingstock now and he must be fuming.
I honestly think that he didn't look happy on his weddingday, and at the polo match after the Christening his face was like thunder.
Now don't beat me up, I know it was only 6 weeks after the birth but Migraine looked a mess that day, That tent like green dress and general messy look was as far from the femme fatale that he fell for as is possible, and him being the immature brat he is he probably didn't want her there looking like that in front of all the lads and family.But she's no mug, she wasn't letting him spend the day with Wills and Kate and his mates without making sure she supervised him.
Also when she berated Kate over the bridesmaid dresses pre wedding baby Louis was barely three weeks old, so where was her solicitous"How are you doing" mantra back then?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Mike Graham does one impression of Meghan everyday on his radio programme.

๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello all newbies. Lovely to have you here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome from the dark side. Or to the dark side. Mwahaha๐Ÿคช

I think Charles hit the nail on the head saying Ginger was bleep struck. The more his family pointed out her flaws the more he dug his heels in to the point of no return. He's a stubborn tit and thinks he can turn this around but they're a laughingstock now and he must be fuming.
I honestly think that he didn't look happy on his weddingday, and at the polo match after the Christening his face was like thunder.
Now don't beat me up, I know it was only 6 weeks after the birth but Migraine looked a mess that day, That tent like green dress and general messy look was as far from the femme fatale that he fell for as is possible, and him being the immature brat he is he probably didn't want her there looking like that in front of all the lads and family.But she's no mug, she wasn't letting him spend the day with Wills and Kate and his mates without making sure she supervised him.
Also when she berated Kate over the bridesmaid dresses pre wedding baby Louis was barely three weeks old, so where was her solicitous"How are you doing" mantra back then?
being here in the states, there's a lot we miss out on hearing, unless we know where to dig. Can someone tell me more about the bridesmaid dress situation?

And OMG Charles said that?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿป

And I read a little bit about the "How you doing" thing after she had Archie, but don't know what exactly that was about.

FYI y'all are keeping me sane while I'm homeschooling my kids ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 12
I'm an escapee for DS too. I lost count on how many of my comments were ignored and not commented on but someone later on would put the same and get many likes. Threads would end when I put up an opinion. Some openly bullying one lady to the point where I sent her a private message to make sure she was okay. Strange lot.
I look in there occasional now since someone on here mentioned it and the H&M threads are pathetic. The bullying and piling on of one poster in particar has had me furious but she just plods on ignoring the baiting and bullying.I couldn't do that. I wouldn't last a day on there without exploding.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.