Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is that he was great fun and fine as boyfriend material but way too immature for husband life.
She'll have been very aware of how spoiled he is and how used to getting his own way he is, not to mention his dodgy mental health. You can work around those as lovers but it's harder as spouses.
Not being stuffy but going into marriage you have enough going on without waiting and hoping for your husband to grow up and act responsibly.
I think Cressida loved him, but despite what the sugars say, love doesn't conquer all. So I think she pulled out the old "not liking the spotlight of royal life" card.
Ain't that the truth. My sister has been waiting 25 years for her spoilt twit of a husband to grow up - never going to happen!! A leopard never changes its spots.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Give it a couple of month and Harry will become so disillusioned by his wife that he'll come crying back to ganga. Then we can all say we told him so.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s worn some horrible outfits but that green dress was in a league of its own
how to look 15 years older

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm glad people are saying things about DS - I did have an account years ago but the logins didn't work, and now they won't let me in full stop! Oh well.

I am astounded at the lack of any kind of sensitivity being shown by H&M. Looks like possibly Charles has cut the purse strings earlier than they thought and they need to get to "work".
Me too. Login wouldn’t work, tried to reset password and it didn’t recognise my email!

Reactions: 11
H&M said how they were so keen to hang onto their patronage’s and of course Meghan has the National Theatre. What a pity that she has chosen not to use this role and her position of immense privilege to highlight the fantastic work the National Theatre is doing by putting recordings of some fantastic performances free on YouTube and making all of their educational resources freely available to students (previously they were linked to school IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ). I would have thought someone passionate about their patronage’s, theatre and the education of young people would have been highlighting this!
I totally agree but I don't think Meghan really knows or appreciates anything about theatre 😁for her acting is just a means of getting attention.
I'm surprised that the theatre haven't made moves to get rid of her for someone more suitable that they don't feel embarrassed about. 🍌

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Give it a couple of month and Harry will become so disillusioned by his wife that he'll come crying back to ganga. Then we can all say we told him so.
Don't think she will let him go before the trust's mature.shes come this far,will probably make his life a misery and may result to emotional blackmail if she hasn't already.maybe another miscarriage,not seeing Archie,god only knows what the narcissistic 🐄is capable of..and he strikes me as thick as a brick and twice as needy.

Reactions: 16
Another DS escapee. You will love this place! I can post the most inane comments and random thoughts here without getting shouted down.

Re the c***•tstruck.

I keep looking at how badly fitting that green dress was at the commonwealth service, that it looks again like Meagain is wearing a strapless bra.

My feeling is that she might in fact be wearing a sexy basque in order to keep Harry obeying.
Something like https://images.app.goo.gl/PLdsE9qPzRLBVAy98

because she is far too vain to wear proper supporting granny pants underwear.

That's exactly what I thought, a bit of "behave Harry and you can have this later" :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I just read this blind item on AGC:

It has nothing to do with Greek history. It is all about her. The name of the kid and the ridiculous unpronounceable charity are essentially anagrams of her own name. It is always about her. Meghan Markle/Archie Harrison/"Archewell"

I never thought about Archie being an anagram of Rachie, I don't know if that's a usual diminutive or not?
Yes, my neighbour is Rachy...but with a y.

Reactions: 5
I totally agree but I don't think Meghan really knows or appreciates anything about theatre 😁for her acting is just a means of getting attention.
I'm surprised that the theatre haven't made moves to get rid of her for someone more suitable that they don't feel embarrassed about. 🍌
She visited them around the time of their final royal stuff. It was a brief day thing but they were asked by reporters WTF (basically) they were doing keeping her as patron when they'd bolted from her UK obligations and therefore were useless to them, and there was a lot of meaningless diplomatic wokey waffle about whatever topped off with something to the effect that they'd give it till Easter to give her time to step up and do something for them.
YOO-HOO, Mr theatre guy, we are three days away from Easter Sunday and the witch has done diddly squat to promote you. Bin her scraggy ass.

That's exactly what I thought, a bit of "behave Harry and you can have this later" :sick:
Yep, that and a chance to giggle with her mates about wearing a basque in the queen's company so "duck that old witch".
She looked like she had a broom handle up her arse too. Basque too tight? Whatever, her deportment and need to clutch onto Ginger is very weird in general.
I cringed at the video of her ordering Ginger to smile as they walked into the church. Cheeky bleep.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She visited them around the time of their final royal stuff. It was a brief day thing but they were asked by reporters WTF (basically) they were doing keeping her as patron when they'd bolted from her UK obligations and therefore were useless to them, and there was a lot of meaningless diplomatic wokey waffle about whatever topped off with something to the effect that they'd give it till Easter to give her time to step up and do something for them.
YOO-HOO, Mr theatre guy, we are three days away from Easter Sunday and the witch has done diddly squat to promote you. Bin her scraggy ass.

Yep, that and a chance to giggle with her mates about wearing a basque in the queen's company so "duck that old witch".
She looked like she had a broom handle up her arse too. Basque too tight? Whatever, her deportment and need to clutch onto Ginger is very weird in general.
I hope they do bin her off. They deserve better 😁

Reactions: 18
H&M said how they were so keen to hang onto their patronage’s and of course Meghan has the National Theatre. What a pity that she has chosen not to use this role and her position of immense privilege to highlight the fantastic work the National Theatre is doing by putting recordings of some fantastic performances free on YouTube and making all of their educational resources freely available to students (previously they were linked to school IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ). I would have thought someone passionate about their patronage’s, theatre and the education of young people would have been highlighting this!
The NT Live streaming plays that they've been doing include messages at the start and end asking for donations ... I would give them some money, but not while the National Theatre is still entertaining Her Markleship as a supposed patron. She's made a handful of visits and is just using them. The board of the National need to wake up and ditch her, she is a drain on the good work that they do.

He probably has this pic of her as his phone wallpaper :D

• Sick
  • Haha
I cringed at the video of her ordering Ginger to smile as they walked into the church. Cheeky bleep.
I said in an earlier post that I’m sure she gets a thrill from it...
”Oo Harry, what would the peasants think if they knew I was wearing a basque and crotchless knickers under this designer dress that costs more than their annual salary?!”

• Sick

I read recently that the cast of suits were ‘uncomfortable’ with their chemistry both on and off the screen.

🏅 Here’s a medal for watching it and taking one for the team.

Her first husband believes she had someone else. The way she moves on from people is disturbing.
I read recently an ex colleague said she’s the sort you can’t e friends with, she’d be friends with her PR( or someone useful)
Also the chefs mum raves about her, thought they’d marry but she left him to when she saw an opportunity with her glove puppet.
Psychipathic traits, deffo a narcissist.

Lived for Louis Litt up!
I’ve seen snippets and her acting is appalling. I experienced so much passive embarrassment I nearly disappeared up my own anus.

On the plus side I will be doing that for the ‘Britain’s got Talent” auditions.
Wish me luck

The info on the bridesmaid situation is best described here:

Yes, Charles did call Harry “bleep struck”! 😂

The “how you doing” situation is just another indication of how much Meghan thinks the world revolves around her. It’s something and nothing. My guess is nobody pandered to her whims so her way to deal with this is to blame all Brits for their lack of empathy, to her commonly known as “stiff upper lip”. I guess she wanted her arse wiped and nobody offered - boo bleeping hoo 😢😢

Bottom line, she’s gone, we’re glad, don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out!
You’re welcome 😂
The particularly sickening self pity of ther documentary when she said that, is that they were in South Africa.
They were taking attention from the abject poverty, the endemic sexual violence etc, but obviously Megs comes first duck everyone else.

How much do we know about kate crying at b.naid dress fitting? What was she crying about? Who leaked stoty?

It was something to do with her demands about the dresses, also the queen had to have a word when she virtually called the Queens head chef a liar.
Lots of peeps see all this, loads of staff, if you piss one off they can grads you up( tell on you)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her first husband believes she had someone else. The way she moves on from people is disturbing.
I read recently an ex colleague said she’s the sort you can’t e friends with, she’d be friends with her PR( or someone useful)
Also the chefs mum raves about her, thought they’d marry but she left him to when she saw an opportunity with her glove puppet.
Psychipathic traits, deffo a narcissist.

I’ve seen snippets and her acting is appalling. I experienced so much passive embarrassment I nearly disappeared up my own anus.

On the plus side I will be doing that for the ‘Britain’s got Talent” auditions.
Wish me luck

The particularly sickening self pity of ther documentary when she said that, is that they were in South Africa.
They were taking attention from the abject poverty, the endemic sexual violence etc, but obviously Megs comes first duck everyone else.

It was something to do with her demands about the dresses, also the queen had to have a word when she virtually called the Queens head chef a liar.
Lots of peeps see all this, loads of staff, if you piss one off they can grads you up( tell on you)
I just sat through googling articles on them and omg they raved about her. I was like wtf am I reading?! What Brits love her? Adore her? Are smitten with her?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

They also mention her beautiful taste in clothing........and how Beautiful she looks 🤔😳🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
I just sat through googling articles on them and omg they raved about her. I was like wtf am I reading?! What Brits love her? Adore her? Are smitten with her?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

They also mention her beautiful taste in clothing........and how Beautiful she looks 🤔😳🤢🤮
This was right at the beginning when she was playing the part.
She did get a bit of racist press at the beginning, but all the liberals loved her; calling her a breath of fresh air.
It started to turn for her with them hiding details about Archie’s birth, then the Africa documentary in October. By the time they decided to leave in January and then the fiasco of the next couple of months, I think most People had enough of them.

Reactions: 15
This was right at the beginning when she was playing the part.
She did get a bit of racist press at the beginning, but all the liberals loved her; calling her a breath of fresh air.
It started to turn for her with them hiding details about Archie’s birth, then the Africa documentary in October. By the time they decided to leave in January and then the fiasco of the next couple of months, I think most People had enough of them.
There was an article about their last visit and Royal duties (a Commonwealth thing? Sorry I don't remember exactly what it was) and how they were butt hurt because they weren't going to be walking down with the queen. They were supposed to walk by themselves.....so William and Kate compromised, and walked with them instead of the queen. But MM was all smiles, but Ginger didn't look happy. The post raved about MM's green dress and how exquisite she looked.....🤢🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.