Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorgeous vid of Catherine and William. Zara was looking good on live tv the other day, too, the twitter pic of a glamorous Eugenie and her friend hugging and laughing, and now the new Prince Charles and Camilla wedding anniversary photo's...

(It's almost as if the RF know how much it will be annoying Smeghan :unsure::unsure:🀣)

#Lockdown pics. You know she desperately wants to. But. #hair extensions growing out, frizz and grey hairs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
being here in the states, there's a lot we miss out on hearing, unless we know where to dig. Can someone tell me more about the bridesmaid dress situation?

And OMG Charles said that?!?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ»

And I read a little bit about the "How you doing" thing after she had Archie, but don't know what exactly that was about.

FYI y'all are keeping me sane while I'm homeschooling my kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The info on the bridesmaid situation is best described here:

Yes, Charles did call Harry β€œbleep struck”! πŸ˜‚

The β€œhow you doing” situation is just another indication of how much Meghan thinks the world revolves around her. It’s something and nothing. My guess is nobody pandered to her whims so her way to deal with this is to blame all Brits for their lack of empathy, to her commonly known as β€œstiff upper lip”. I guess she wanted her arse wiped and nobody offered - boo bleeping hoo 😒😒

Bottom line, she’s gone, we’re glad, don’t let the door hit your arse on the way out!
You’re welcome πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
being here in the states, there's a lot we miss out on hearing, unless we know where to dig. Can someone tell me more about the bridesmaid dress situation?

And OMG Charles said that?!?! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ»

And I read a little bit about the "How you doing" thing after she had Archie, but don't know what exactly that was about.

FYI y'all are keeping me sane while I'm homeschooling my kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not sure re the dress, no details, just that at the dress fittings Migraine had Kate in tears and when it was reported back to Wills he was not a happy bunny and brought it up with Ginger.

Yes, Charles said that:D Apparently pre wedding the organisers needed Ginger's decision on some detail and Charles said " Oh no point in asking Harry to make a decision, he's cuntstruck at the moment." Or words to that effect.

The 'how are you doing'. Oh boy.
When the gruesome twosome went on a royal gig to Africa to visit poor villages and gee everyone up they brought their own reporter pal with them and he interviewed Migraine. Bear in mind this whiny act was in sept/Oct, so a full 4+months after giving birth. Yet she brought Kate to tears withing three weeks of giving birth to Louis over her feckin' dresses.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Soooo.... archewellfoundation.com no longer works. However, whoever is the genius enemy behind this has now linked archewellcharity.com to Gold Digger. Dr. Evil strikes again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

UPDATE: thearchewell.foundation takes you to Gaslighter by Dixie Chicks. Wow, somebody hates this pair of numptys!

So I had to go & listen to the lyrics for Gaslighter, o_O o_O wow!

Jaw hit the floor when they said β€œI know what you did on my boatβ€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure re the dress, no details, just that at the dress fittings Migraine had Kate in tears and when it was reported back to Wills he was not a happy bunny and brought it up with Ginger.

Yes, Charles said that:D Apparently pre wedding the organisers needed Ginger's decision on some detail and Charles said " Oh no point in asking Harry to make a decision, he's cuntstruck at the moment." Or words to that effect.

The 'how are you doing'. Oh boy.
When the gruesome twosome went on a royal gig to Africa to visit poor villages and gee everyone up they brought their own reporter pal with them and he interviewed Migraine. Bear in mind this whiny act was in sept/Oct, so a full 4+months after giving birth. Yet she brought Kate to tears withing three weeks of giving birth to Louis over her feckin' dresses.
she truly is a narcissistic twit, isn't she?!!

So I had to go & listen to the lyrics for Gaslighter, o_O o_O wow!

Jaw hit the floor when they said β€œI know what you did on my boatβ€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
glad you shared a bit. I refuse to listen to the Dixie Twatters........

Gorgeous vid of Catherine and William. Zara was looking good on live tv the other day, too, the twitter pic of a glamorous Eugenie and her friend hugging and laughing, and now the new Prince Charles and Camilla wedding anniversary photo's...

(It's almost as if the RF know how much it will be annoying Smeghan :unsure::unsure:🀣)

#Lockdown pics. You know she desperately wants to. But. #hair extensions growing out, frizz and grey hairs
You really think she's not getting her weave not done? I bet money she's convinced some poor innocent soul to come out quarantine to accommodate her selfish arse.......

• Haha
she truly is a narcissistic twit, isn't she?!!

glad you shared a bit. I refuse to listen to the Dixie Twatters........
Have a bit more Mom. 🀣

We moved to California and we followed your dreams
I believed in the promises you made to me
Swore that night 'till death do us part
But you lie-lie-lie-lie-lied
Hollywood welcomed you with open doors
No matter what they gave you, you still wanted more
Acting all above it when our friends divorced
What a lie-lie-lie-lie-lie
You're such a
Gaslighter, denier
Doin' anything to get your ass farther
Gaslighter, big timer

You just had to start a fire, had to start a fire
Couldn't take yourself on a road a little higher
Had to burn it up, had to tear it down
Tried to say I'm crazy
Babe, we know I'm not crazy, that's you
Gaslighting
You're a lie-lie-lie-liar
Oh, honey, that's you
Gaslighting
You made your bed and then your bed caught fire
Gaslighter,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Post of the day! πŸ… πŸ†
Wow, thankyou. ❀

Welcome fellow escapee 😁
The last thread on DS got closed down again by the mods who never do anything about posters being attacked for not having positive views about the Harkles.
Oh thankyou for the welcome. πŸ˜€

They are a bunch of toxic snowflakes at DS.
I only pop back for the holby thread and a couple of other TV threads now, and they're a lot more friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Have a bit more Mom. 🀣

We moved to California and we followed your dreams
I believed in the promises you made to me
Swore that night 'till death do us part
But you lie-lie-lie-lie-lied
Hollywood welcomed you with open doors
No matter what they gave you, you still wanted more
Acting all above it when our friends divorced
What a lie-lie-lie-lie-lie
You're such a
Gaslighter, denier
Doin' anything to get your ass farther
Gaslighter, big timer

You just had to start a fire, had to start a fire
Couldn't take yourself on a road a little higher
Had to burn it up, had to tear it down
Tried to say I'm crazy
Babe, we know I'm not crazy, that's you
Gaslighting
You're a lie-lie-lie-liar
Oh, honey, that's you
Gaslighting
You made your bed and then your bed caught fire
Gaslighter,
at least I didn't have to hear them!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meghan has no chance of becoming a big player in Hollywood. She's too old now.
Good actresses like Olivia Colman aren't employed for their looks (no offence to Olivia intended).
Meghan was only ever playing the hot totty type parts which are cast purely on being good looking. She simply wouldn't be able to do a character part and I just can't imagine her making herself look ugly for a part either.
She might get offered a guest part walk on in a comedy show but that's about it (like when Fergie appeared in Friends).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
First week, amazing response - clapping, cheering, singing ’for they are jolly good fellows’. Second week - somewhat self-conscious response. This week - loud and proud clapping, cheering, banging of pan lids.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

For carers

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
H&M said how they were so keen to hang onto their patronage’s and of course Meghan has the National Theatre. What a pity that she has chosen not to use this role and her position of immense privilege to highlight the fantastic work the National Theatre is doing by putting recordings of some fantastic performances free on YouTube and making all of their educational resources freely available to students (previously they were linked to school IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ). I would have thought someone passionate about their patronage’s, theatre and the education of young people would have been highlighting this!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just read this blind item on AGC:

It has nothing to do with Greek history. It is all about her. The name of the kid and the ridiculous unpronounceable charity are essentially anagrams of her own name. It is always about her. Meghan Markle/Archie Harrison/"Archewell"

I never thought about Archie being an anagram of Rachie, I don't know if that's a usual diminutive or not?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Meghan probably gets off on knowing we can see she may be wearing a basque under her clothes? Does she think it looks sexy?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.