Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear shame ☹

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry may be facing a war on Instagram to get a username for their new foundation Archewell, as several unverified accounts with that name have been popping up on the social media platform.

To be fair she won't be the only one... anyone else struggling to keep away from the fridge during lockdown?.. no? Just me? Oh

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Meeeeeeeee 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair she won't be the only one... anyone else struggling to keep away from the fridge during lockdown?.. no? Just me? Oh

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Mmnnn, nommm, mmmm, mmmn.

(Sorry, can’t speak. Mouth full of bacon sandwich; toasted sourdough, slathered in butter and stuffed with smoked back bacon cooked until frilly.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Murky Meg and Celt news on YouTube both have it I think.
I just keep finding daggum articles praising Ginge and Cringe (I'm holding on to this one 😂😂) and praising Cringe, and blasting William and Kate......🙄🙄 blaming them for their "embarrassing behavior" towards G & C 🙄🙄

😂😂😂😂😂😂
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ the truth........hurts.......and I'm paying for it greatly with the devil known as heartburn 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤮

Reactions: 10
Yes, Kate and Sophie are both always extremely professional when on duty, so there really is no love lost for Meghan if they don’t think she even warrants any acknowledgement.

Oh dear shame ☹

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry may be facing a war on Instagram to get a username for their new foundation Archewell, as several unverified accounts with that name have been popping up on the social media platform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just weighed myself… duck 😭. That's it, off to get my trainers on, cheerio till later

I bet the Harkles still have a live in microbiotic chef and personal trainer, no way will she set foot out the door unless she's her own idea of perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According2Taz about 10 mins in
Screenshot of vid
View attachment 106463
omg the scooting through the chairs!!!! 😳🙄 And that smile/grin/whatever and ALWAYS catching the camera!!! No one else cared about the damn cameras, but she sure did. Some article said she's just a well rounded generally happy person, and that's why she's always smiling..... I personally think it's cuz she's always on "display" in full character, privately in her head scheming and plotting. Did William and Kate really shun them? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno....wasn't there. But they both seem the type that would be sick of both G and C's shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear shame ☹

That'll teach them to make an announcement before having all that in place. They blatantly only did it because of the love given towards the Queen for her address and to take the limelight away. Anyone with a half a brain would have the social media accounts and domain names registered and in place before making an announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear shame ☹

Good, just like ANY OTHER business or organisation that launches and finds that someone is camping out or "cyber squatting" or genuinely already using the chosen name. It's hard work for any company or organisation to find a name where the domain name, twitter name, facebook page and instagram are all available, and has been hard for years. And the very last thing you do when setting something up is put any hint of the name out there until you've got all the internet stuff fully locked in. Why should Ginge and Cringe expect to get an easy ride, they should get the same battles and challenges as all other organisations, which includes having the sense to lock in your chosen name on all platforms, and being prepared to fight off the scammers that squat on similar / typo names.

Reactions: 15
Good, just like ANY OTHER business or organisation that launches and finds that someone is camping out or "cyber squatting" or genuinely already using the chosen name. It's hard work for any company or organisation to find a name where the domain name, twitter name, facebook page and instagram are all available, and has been hard for years. And the very last thing you do when setting something up is put any hint of the name out there until you've got all the internet stuff fully locked in. Why should Ginge and Cringe expect to get an easy ride, they should get the same battles and challenges as all other organisations, which includes having the sense to lock in your chosen name on all platforms, and being prepared to fight off the scammers that squat on similar / typo names.
Except that’s exactly what they did with SussexRoyal and they took a lot of flak for it.

Don’t get me wrong, I find the pair of them unbearable, and agree that they should’ve snapped up any likely domain names, but it still irks me that they get grief for doing exactly that with the SR name.

I’m nothing if not fair.

Reactions: 9
New one up if you google archewellcharity dot com
Wonder how long that will last before the powers that be remove it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole event was weird, William and Kate did Meghan and Harry a favour apparently so what went wrong? Kate was obviously furious about something and was ignoring the Harkles, Harry also looked furious and Meghan was trying to give an acting performance full of nauseating cheesy smiles. They must have had a row before the service started and William and Kate probably regretted giving up their place in the procession for the awful pair.
Does anyone else have a take on what happened?

I think that the RF were made aware of the Greta Thunberg hoax on the evening before, hence him looking like he was about to collapse at the military service (and the photo of her screaming at him in the car afterwards) and that Kate and Wills were annoyed that he had been such a dick, and were unable to hide their contempt at the commonwealth service. I believe the GT hoax was announced the day after?

That was my take on it all anyway :)

Reactions: 18
Mmnnn, nommm, mmmm, mmmn.

(Sorry, can’t speak. Mouth full of bacon sandwich; toasted sourdough, slathered in butter and stuffed with smoked back bacon cooked until frilly.)
Yikes, with the sameness of every day I forgot it‘s Good Friday. As my mother once memorably told me “Even my mother, who was Jewish, wouldn’t eat bacon on Good Friday.” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just keep finding daggum articles praising Ginge and Cringe (I'm holding on to this one 😂😂) and praising Cringe, and blasting William and Kate......🙄🙄 blaming them for their "embarrassing behavior" towards G & C 🙄🙄

🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ the truth........hurts.......and I'm paying for it greatly with the devil known as heartburn 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢🤮
Show us the daggum articles please, it would be interesting to read the US perspective.

Me.....staying clear of the scales at this point
Me plus plus plus. Just after Xmas I was praising myself for being the same size, now so flabby and no chance to run it off. Oh well hope new boyfriends like curves and cuddly

• Haha
I find it utterly shocking how things have turned out on the Harry and Meghan front. I can't begin to comprehend the bizarre level of shadiness they have been displaying when it comes to Archie and anything related to him. It is so, so beyond odd. I have not ever see anyone in the public eye act like them when it comes to their offspring, not even the most private of celebs. While I can understand Harry's paranoia and distrust of the press because of what happened with Diana, what reasons has Meghan possibly got for being so cagey over her child? Beyond that she's seemingly a raging narc monster what else is going on with her? It's fascinating.

Also, does anyone know anything about the incident with the wedding and Princess Charlotte that supposedly made Kate cry? I feel it must have been a big deal because Kate does not strike me as someone who would just cry at anything. Wish I could be a fly on the wall!

Reactions: 13
Me plus plus plus. Just after Xmas I was praising myself for being the same size, now so flabby and no chance to run it off. Oh well hope new boyfriends like curves and cuddly
The guys are going to be just as bad if mine's anything to go by. I'm permanently talking to his back as his face is in the fridge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.