Harry and Meghan #15 Sweet dreams my LA suss Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just goes from bad to worse...I'm thinking karma or Kate's got the doll out to stick pins in..and I don't mean archiedoll🙈🤣
Everything she touches turns to 💩...when will they realise they are jinxed..and it will be everyone's fault but hers,..can't imagine the tantrums and feet stamping in LA and that won't be from archiedoll.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Racisism"

Where indecision about ethnicity meets narcissism...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone on harrymarkle Facebook page...it must be killing her to be upstaged by a virus...love it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From the article
"'I think they regarded it as not only inappropriate to be rebranding at a time like this, but equally, they aren't going to get the column inches they wanted. "

Totally called it! Their "sign off" said as much LOL
Gosh they are transparent 😂
Meghan's word salads aren't all that complicated to unravel!! 😂😂

Took only a pandemic to make them go away and shut the fck up!
Can't even breathe a sigh of relief of not having to see their faces everywhere, the bloody virus is airborne!
Took one virus to get rid of another. What a world.

• Haha
This is not the face of a 38 year old woman
View attachment 102049
Perhaps her facial fillers need topping up?
I don't know how long botox and fillers last as I've never had any of that stuff done myself.

No doubt being back in LA will mean access to all the celeb facial procedures on offer. She'll probably emerge looking 10 years younger soon.

Reactions: 10

Oh, how I love BG......

• Haha
  • Heart
I pop in here from time to time, disappointing to see that the worst thread on Tattle is still in full swing.
Half of you should be ashamed. The racisism and vitroiol in here is disgusting.
The fact that Meghan is half black has absolutely nothing to do with the comments on this thread. I have NEVER heard anything racist, EVER. The vitriol is exclusively directed towards behaviour. I find it sad that people can’t differentiate between true racism and the dislike of somebody because they are an hole. Personally, I couldn’t give a tit what colour the woman is, she’s a bleep! The understanding of racism and the speed with which people pull that excuse for somebody having a differing opinion or not agreeing with their ideology astounds me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Apparently Charles has been putting up rent in the Duchy of Cornwall.
View attachment 101707
Greed, not at all surprised.

So, Charles is funding some of their security. What I want to know now is where the rest is coming from. Because I hope it’s not from the British taxpayers. Nothing is open and honest where these two are concerned.
Not just with these two. Nothing is open and honest where the RF are concerned.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they will drop their lawsuit against the Mail ? With no guarantee of winning, can they afford to carry it through ?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they will drop their lawsuit against the Mail ? With no guarantee of winning, can they afford to carry it through ?
So little has been said about that recently. And of course nobody can travel for who knows how long. But I’d still like it to go ahead. The Mail must have stuff they’re holding back for this case. I want to know what it is.

Reactions: 28
So little has been said about that recently. And of course nobody can travel for who knows how long. But I’d still like it to go ahead. The Mail must have stuff they’re holding back for this case. I want to know what it is.
So do I. I shouldn’t be so nosey at a time like this, but sadly I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are probably saving it for after the Coronavirus has calmed down.
They (we) would not want the juicy details to be lost....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.