Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are running an exclusive with Chris Jackson’s full backstage photos from Earthshot. They’re gorgeous.

Can I ask you all to stop whatever you’re doing and take a moment of quiet prayer for our dear Pablo, who will be having a very bad morning in Monteshito. 🙏

#prayforpablo #savepablo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hazno is so thick. Why would anyone marry a wh0re? Yes, have one as a mistress, or pay for one if that is your won't. Marry one? That's ridiculous.

I am a man, so by definition I am led by my willy. But I would never marry a wh0re. And that's by no means a sleight on prostitutes. No, really it isn't. Prostitutes have a certain amount of class. Grifter-wh0res like Meghan have no moral compass.

Thing is, Meghan is the worst kind of prostitute. Not only does she take the money, she cashes in on her mark and damages the mark's family. That's low.
You don't have to be a prostitute or a bleep to have no moral compass. And there are prostitutes/whores who do have moral compasses. Surely what you really mean is that you won't marry a woman who doesn't have a moral compass? Their profession really has nothing to do with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Found this post on Tumblr just now:

'I have a Twitter account. I don’t have a lot of followers and I don’t tweet anything myself. I just follow people I find interesting and read other peoples tweets. Recently I have noticed something new, suddenly a person in my “feed” asked for all the Meghan haters to come join her Meghan hating group on facebook. She also wrote the same thing to me in a private message. I almost never have any private messages. I thought she felt like a member of the Sussex Squad and I didn’t answer her message and I would of course never add that person as a friend on Facebook. At the same time as this happened on Twitter there are a lot of new Twitter accounts talking about a smear campain against Meghan Markle and about hate against Meghan Markle. It makes me think that the person who wanted me to come and join her “hate Meghan Markle”- group on facebook is connected to the people who are accusing us for hating Meghan. I don’t know but it feels like something is happening. Like there is a new strategy from “her camp”. Maybe I am being paranoid but I just wanted to warn people to not join any Meghan Markle facebook groups with their real names.'
The fact that they used the childish word 'hate' would lead me to suspect the Squad at work here!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh no, that is dreadful. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon❤ Deep throat is a great term for one who cannot keep their gob shut, might use it in everyday life for gossipy fuckers ( irl not here😂)
Thank you!❤

Yes, might by my foggy brain, but it makes me laugh when it comes to Peg.
Well its either deep throat or tossing salad which according to internet speculations captured Harry.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I know what you mean, but if Hazno was a better person with a decent wife he could've had more of a role and William would probably be grateful not to have to do everything himself. His kids may still be quite young when he becomes King.

It doesn't matter now because Hazno married the wrong woman and has shot himself in the foot. I don't think that there's any coming back now.
No, You are right.
What an awful pair they are.
As for her, a more stupid move , throwing away what she has, I couldnt imagine

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Cunts:

Typical usage of someones media presence.
Grab what you can.😡
Aw they've had their arse handed to them and been schooled in how it's really done this week.

Poor Global Shitizen. Shouldn't have got into bed with the toxic twosome should they.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aw they've had their arse handed to them and been schooled in how it's really done this week.

Poor Global Shitizen. Shouldn't have got into bed with the toxic twosome should they.
They've been markled :LOL: Quick, someone send it to that dictionary as evidence :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Morton is getting weirder and weirder, moar ''expertise'':

“Diana, ironically, would have been quite envious of her,” Morton said of Markle.
Despite being in the public eye and drama that has occurred since announcing her engagement to Harry, Morton says that Markle’s life is a “happy ending.”

''Happy ending?''
Well somebody had one or two of those, Peg/Harry however don't have a vibe of happiness and satisfaction that people that achieve what they want have.
Morton's a pillock! I'm sick of all these remarks from two bit 'authors' trying to flog their books ...... they just say anything for a fast buck. Just wait until the Memoirs of PH is released and all the shite which will pour out of his mouth when he tries to flog yet another waste of paper. This earth needs more trees not them being cut down to produce books of utter drivel from the likes of these two.
Rant over.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
This could be interesting , if it happens... Biden and Harris, and the Obamas etc will be fighting each other to get in the queue😂
Can't wait to see what they try to pull off to overshadow that!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cunts:

Typical usage of someones media presence.
Grab what you can.😡
To be fair this is exactly what Harry should have been advised to do ( even through gritted teeth) …a quick nod to the Earthshot winners…..Rather than have the SS boasting about don’t post anything to promote it.

So now it looks like he’s more concerned with point scoring against his brother and promoting himself rather than a genuine desire to save the planet . Churlish !

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
People are running an exclusive with Chris Jackson’s full backstage photos from Earthshot. They’re gorgeous.

Can I ask you all to stop whatever you’re doing and take a moment of quiet prayer for our dear Pablo, who will be having a very bad morning in Monteshito. 🙏

#prayforpablo #savepablo
Poor Pablo. #freepablo. I like that they saved the handholding for the end of the evening, that's how adults behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How ironic, that we can't have a title with bleep, yet we have a bleep with a title.
Morning Megatron. (Think she reads here?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

#prayforpablo #savepablo
I love this about Kate - she’s proud of her man and quite happy to let him shine, without trying to overshadow him. Unlike the other one, who always has to be the centre of attention and demeans Hazno all the time.

No, You are right.
What an awful pair they are.
As for her, a more stupid move , throwing away what she has, I couldnt imagine
I wonder if she ever has moments of clarity when she realises what she threw away and regrets it. She’d never admit it, of course. Although I still believe they were asked to leave because of her crappy behaviour and I doubt she has any insight into how badly she behaved. As a narc, it’ll always be someone else’s fault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Morton is getting weirder and weirder, moar ''expertise'':

“Diana, ironically, would have been quite envious of her,” Morton said of Markle.
Despite being in the public eye and drama that has occurred since announcing her engagement to Harry, Morton says that Markle’s life is a “happy ending.”

''Happy ending?''
Well somebody had one or two of those, Peg/Harry however don't have a vibe of happiness and satisfaction that people that achieve what they want have.
Pretentious, know all, brown noser tosser, bleeping idiot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.