Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there some interview or remark made by him a few years ago when he moaned that he only had a few more years of people being interested in him before they were more interested in William's kids.
Yes yes, he did say that! Well remembered.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She won’t look like that when she’s older. She’ll have had so many lifts her scalp will be halfway down her back, her boobs will be on top of her head and her navel will be where her mouth should be 🤪
Like in Ab Fab when Patsy says "one more face-lift and she'll have a beard". Muhaha. Obviously chunky witch is nowhere near that yet, but in a few years perhaps. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Same here. If I hear anymore about bloody climate change I think I'll scream.
Now the government want to punish us all with replacing all our boilers and cars, irrespective of whether we can afford it.
Just duck off and deal with China you cowardly gits.🤬
And while you're at it make companies like Amazon pay proper taxes.
Unfortunately it isn't as simple as changing the car & boiler.

You have to run more 45amp wires for them if you do it properly.

Then the electrician says you need to upgrade your circuit board.

Then you need to check and maybe also change the main fuse into the house which is the main electrical people.

Guess what I was looking into a few months ago.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Harry &Meghan # 147 -Wills has Earth shot while the Montecito Duo Learn Not

• Heart
A belated thank you Wise One. I got rid of it because I couldn't bear the sight of it any longer and like you kept checking my neck for ridges and cobras. JAR's teeth keep jumping out at me as it is.....I'm a bag of nerves now... my Lord that Minge has had a lot of work done to her dentures.

Where's @Evangelina ?
I read in the paper today that a famous footballer's been seen with his pregnant wife Frida!! They're in some exotic location ... OK the name's spelled differently and the newspaper didn't report that his wife was called @freda19 .... but still.... a coincidence?
I'm here. Dislocated my shoulder , so I'm high as kite on whatever the mysterious pills the doc gave me are.
Thanks for asking.
@Nuttynana using deep throat is hilarious, for context the ''upper'' circles use ''deep throat'' when talking about someone that didn't close ranks, talked to the press, or at a certain point aligned with cases which endanger the wealth and privilege of the ''upper '' echelons of society.
Fitting when talking about the Harkles and the other way it fits Peg, is well known. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wasn't there some interview or remark made by him a few years ago when he moaned that he only had a few more years of people being interested in him before they were more interested in William's kids.
The sad thing is that William was probably hoping for Hazno's support when he eventually becomes King. Just as the Queen has the support of her children doing duties as working royals at the moment. After Charles has gone his siblings may all be too old to carry on.
Hazno could have had a significant role supporting William which he has thrown away in a fit of jealousy. The man is a complete idiot.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
That Tiara article is pure tit stirring. What's the point of it?
Even if it were true (which seems unlikely) why bring Lilibet into it?
The tiara article is from a source talking to the OZ mag New Idea... which is famous for its made up garbage ..so I will cry bullshit on that story... lol

Reactions: 20
Morton is getting weirder and weirder, moar ''expertise'':

“Diana, ironically, would have been quite envious of her,” Morton said of Markle.
Despite being in the public eye and drama that has occurred since announcing her engagement to Harry, Morton says that Markle’s life is a “happy ending.”

''Happy ending?''
Well somebody had one or two of those, Peg/Harry however don't have a vibe of happiness and satisfaction that people that achieve what they want have.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Morton is getting weirder and weirder, moar ''expertise'':

“Diana, ironically, would have been quite envious of her,” Morton said of Markle.
Despite being in the public eye and drama that has occurred since announcing her engagement to Harry, Morton says that Markle’s life is a “happy ending.”

''Happy ending?''
Well somebody had one or two of those, Peg/Harry however don't have a vibe of happiness and satisfaction that people that achieve what they want have.
Suspiciously surgery rhetoric...Morton has been purchased imo ofcourse

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The sad thing is that William was probably hoping for Hazno's support when he eventually becomes King. Just as the Queen has the support of her children doing duties as working royals at the moment. After Charles has gone his siblings may all be too old to carry on.
Hazno could have had a significant role supporting William which he has thrown away in a fit of jealousy. The man is a complete idiot.
William will be much better off without a draining idiot of a brother around him. His kids will all be adults, helping out, when he is King, and he has a super partner in Kate by his side. The United Kingdom's Monarchy & The Commonwealth is in good hands . 😎😎😎❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Whilst browsing for other Cobra neck pictures I came across this pic that I hadn't seen before. How elegant does she look? 😂
Everything about that look is absolutely heinous. I’m sure that surprises no one.

• Haha
William will be much better off without a draining idiot of a brother around him. His kids will all be adults, helping out, when he is King, and he has a super partner in Kate by his side. The United Kingdom's Monarchy & The Commonwealth is in good hands . 😎😎😎❤
Yes I know what you mean, but if Hazno was a better person with a decent wife he could've had more of a role and William would probably be grateful not to have to do everything himself. His kids may still be quite young when he becomes King.

It doesn't matter now because Hazno married the wrong woman and has shot himself in the foot. I don't think that there's any coming back now.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm here. Dislocated my shoulder , so I'm high as kite on whatever the mysterious pills the doc gave me are.
Thanks for asking.
@Nuttynana using deep throat is hilarious, for context the ''upper'' circles use ''deep throat'' when talking about someone that didn't close ranks, talked to the press, or at a certain point aligned with cases which endanger the wealth and privilege of the ''upper '' echelons of society.
Fitting when talking about the Harkles and the other way it fits Peg, is well known. :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, that is dreadful. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon❤ Deep throat is a great term for one who cannot keep their gob shut, might use it in everyday life for gossipy fuckers ( irl not here😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hazno is so thick. Why would anyone marry a wh0re? Yes, have one as a mistress, or pay for one if that is your won't. Marry one? That's ridiculous.

I am a man, so by definition I am led by my willy. But I would never marry a wh0re. And that's by no means a sleight on prostitutes. No, really it isn't. Prostitutes have a certain amount of class. Grifter-wh0res like Meghan have no moral compass.

Thing is, Meghan is the worst kind of prostitute. Not only does she take the money, she cashes in on her mark and damages the mark's family. That's low.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.