Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark Lowitz still has a public Linkedin account. Many have put their accounts to fully private so cannot even see their names but there are quite a few names that are open and Mark you can message without being connected. I tried to screen shot hos page but Tattler bots deleted it when I tried to attach. Fair enough
I’m not on LinkedIn, but emails to a couple of the Museum Executives from the link @Evangelina posted haven’t come back as a failure, so I’m hopeful they got through.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this is the Monaco lot and Sharon Stone. However, all the comments think this one is MM

View attachment 790718
Belated birthday wishes to @flower1959. 🍰

That first one is definitely Monaco. If Charlene's got a bloke on the go back home who makes her happy and the kids are well-looked after, I'd be up for Albert and Shazza. Princess Sharon of Monaco, American Princess. Imagine Smeggy stuck with the Duchess title while Sharon swans around Hollywood as First Lady of Monaco and goes on actual State visits, not pretendy ones. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Does anyone else find Emz a bit annoying?
She started appearing last year as a friend of Taz and they were going to do a series of videos together.

Taz is away on holiday at the moment but during that time Emz has made sure that she cleans up interviewing Murky Meg and Paula. She's piggy backed off Taz's popularity to propel herself to the front.

Is she still friends with Taz? Maybe its just me being suspicious of her, but I'm surprised at how she's jumped from nowhere and muscled in on her territory. We'll see when Taz comes back.
I never took to Emz, and I am sure Taz posted something the other day saying Emz had blocked her too. Taz got a load of abuse the other day over trying to get help for another commentator who had threatened "suicide" it was obviously a hoax but Taz got a bit too invested but some of the abuse she got was horrific.
I only really watch Taz and sometimes River, as she doesn't claim to have insider knowledge but comments on stuff in the public domain which I like.
It seems so strange the way the usual commentators turned on each other and it does seem there has been some back stabbing going on or possibly a traitor who was really a sugar in the midst.
Hopefully they can all work it out and concentrate on exposing the gruesome twosome.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I think Trevor agrees with us!!

Have also seen this posted:

25A1EC59-CABE-47E8-8E21-1D52291F7840.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I think this is the Monaco lot and Sharon Stone. However, all the comments think this one is MM

View attachment 790718
Definitely Prince Albert and Sharon Stone. She was posting pix on Insta this week as she went off to the Bond premiere in Monaco. She looked awesome. I love her. Hope there’s a bit of happiness ahead for Princess Charlene too. She deserves it, God love her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not sure about it suits everyone. My Pinocchio is having trouble balancing it on the point of her dunce's hat .....Lol

Happy Birthday for yesterday @Flower, sorry I'm late but hope you had a lovely day. x
Many Thanks to everyone for my Birthday wishes for yesterday. They are much appreciated xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know this is a bit late but following the release of Beatrice's daughter's footprints - Scabies has been stirring the pot:

"Totally respect Beatrice and Edoardo's decision not to share a baby portrait (and also not showing his son Wolfie). The couple always wanted a private life for their family and, given that she's not a direct heir to the throne, there's no pressure for it to be any other way"

Obviously the sugars are comparing this to H&M (as Scabies wanted).
What I wondered was, has there really been any pressure or articles in the press wanting/ demanding to see pictures of Lili?
It was a bit different when Archie was born because they were still working members of the Royal family - so people were probably a bit more interested then but I haven't really seen anyone who is that bothered?

I know we laugh about the phantom children but it's more about the whole mystery surrounding them (the surrogacies? the body doubles, the set up pap shots)

• Sick
  • Wow
Belated birthday wishes to @flower1959. 🍰

That first one is definitely Monaco. If Charlene's got a bloke on the go back home who makes her happy and the kids are well-looked after, I'd be up for Albert and Shazza. Princess Sharon of Monaco, American Princess. Imagine Smeggy stuck with the Duchess title while Sharon swans around Hollywood as First Lady of Monaco and goes on actual State visits, not pretendy ones. 🤣
A proper A Lister as opposed to Z list Smegzie and Shaz is more Prince Albert's age group. I always felt sorry for Princess Charlene she never looks happy

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

View attachment 790879
I really hope Trevor’s videos are shared across the US military forums - if the museum are blocking / deleting emails which are trying to raise the truth behind Hazzno’s ‘service’ shame on them. I can well imagine some vets will be that incensed they may well make their feelings known at the actual event. I really hope so. Once the military disown him Hazzno will have to stay very quiet in the future.
it will also resonate with her hopes for political office, as this could have been a part of the strategy to use his military career as something to push out to a patriotic nation and gain support from, what did AC quote, 19million vets.
I wonder if Fox news and/or Sky news AU may be interested in ACs videos?

I hope they don’t send the ceremonial uniforms and he has to go to Fake uniforms R’ us so he can play dress up at the event - whatever happens he will be sure to wear the medals and maybe TW will have some extras made for him so he looks vewy vewy bwave
Expect this look

Many Thanks to everyone for my Birthday wishes for yesterday. They are much appreciated xx
@Flower1959 Did you have some nice waffles for breakfast as a special treat for your birthday ? And have lots of bananas delivered from us Tattlers with some loving messages 🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I really hope Trevor’s videos are shared across the US military forums - if the museum are blocking / deleting emails which are trying to raise the truth behind Hazzno’s ‘service’ shame on them. I can well imagine some vets will be that incensed they may well make their feelings known at the actual event. I really hope so. Once the military disown him Hazzno will have to stay very quiet in the future.
it will also resonate with her hopes for political office, as this could have been a part of the strategy to use his military career as something to push out to a patriotic nation and gain support from, what did AC quote, 19million vets.
I wonder if Fox news and/or Sky news AU may be interested in ACs videos?

I hope they don’t send the ceremonial uniforms and he has to go to Fake uniforms R’ us so he can play dress up at the event - whatever happens he will be sure to wear the medals and maybe TW will have some extras made for him so he looks vewy vewy bwave
Expect this look

@Flower1959 Did you have some nice waffles for breakfast as a special treat for your birthday ? And have lots of bananas delivered from us Tattlers with some loving messages 🥰
Is anyone here able to post on the US military forums and could post the video from Trevor?

We could @ Fox News with it from Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 790879
What a bleeping farce and an insult to US military who have always fought bravely and conscientiously, I am furious that this ginger twit has been given this honour and really hope the family steps up and scuppers this before it begins.

If he has asked for his military uniforms then let's hope that someone at this end ignores that request.

There is no "special relationship" between our Countries but there is a lot of love and respect for their military who fought so bravely for us and the ungrateful bastards in Europe, look at American war graves throughout Europe and see what they lost...

Don't give a shiny tit for governments but the Military is separate and must have respect at home and not the Poncey Princeling, Pratt of Prattdom, Prattling on..

• Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 790879
There's no way RF will let this happen. He may get someone in China to make him a carbon copy, but with their luck it will be a disaster, not fit right, be the wrong shade of Khaki, have the braiding in the wrong shade of gold and cotton threads hanging off all the seams, and the buttons the wrong type of brass and opening left to right female style !!! Go on Haza, give it a go we need the laughs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Happy New Thread! I do like the title :ROFLMAO:
The trailer of the Diana musical makes me think of a high schooler's attempt at writing a bad fanfiction based on Evita 😂

And yet he knows so much about her life :unsure: There are studies showing young memories can be based more around being told something and constructing a picture around it. I shudder to think of what memories PWB has imagined with the help of the poison Pinocchio has been dripping in his ear.

I do like Trevor!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
I know this is a bit late but following the release of Beatrice's daughter's footprints - Scabies has been stirring the pot:

"Totally respect Beatrice and Edoardo's decision not to share a baby portrait (and also not showing his son Wolfie). The couple always wanted a private life for their family and, given that she's not a direct heir to the throne, there's no pressure for it to be any other way"

What I wondered was, has there really been any pressure or articles in the press wanting/ demanding to see pictures of Lili?
It was a bit different when Archie was born because they were still working members of the Royal family - so people were probably a bit more interested then but I haven't really seen anyone who is that bothered?

I know we laugh about the phantom children but it's more about the whole mystery surrounding them (the surrogacies? the body doubles, the set up pap shots)
I wondered about the royal protocol thing .. could it be that Beatrice can't show a baby photo until the "former royals" who had a baby before her cough up one of lillet?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The mag Bella used to be scoobies fav. Is the worm turning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought exactly the same Scotch
Good 😄 glad it wasn't just me being a witch. I like Taz, she comes across as a nice person and wouldn't want to see her be shafted by this woman.

We still don't know who put about those ridiculous rumours that it was Taz who secretly helped the sugars take down Murky. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Definitely stirring. Bea's never been a working Royal, she's never paraded around trying to pretend she was, and she drops her title for work. She lives an actual private life, not a pretend one where you're still desperately courting attention.

And the Harkles could show their kids any time they liked. Bea is in a different position because although she, Edo and Fergie have made it clear Wolfie's a full member of the family, he's still got his own Mum. And she'd need to give permission for any family shots. And if she doesn't, you might not want to post pics of yourselves with just Sienna and look like Wolfie's left out. Totally different dynamic.

TBH, at this point most people who don't really follow the Royals will probably have forgotten who Lili even is, she's in such demand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I wondered about the royal protocol thing .. could it be that Beatrice can't show a baby photo until the "former royals" who had a baby before her cough up one of lillet?
In the same way Eug had to wait on her wedding...how charming of the duo, if so. The palace will have to release a Christmas-time photo of HM with all her great-grandchildren, that'd get around any protocol.

Maybe too, Bea won't want to share a picture of little one with the world until PA has met her in person, if he hasn't yet?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.