Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you listened to this video on Scobie 😅 HG tells him to duck off.
He's on top form being scathing here 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why did I think of harry when I read this story? After all he'd be too privacy conscious to join the search anyway.

This is much more like the dastardly couple: take the money and run.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
lol. The "Biography" for Prince Hazno on the Intrepid Salute to Freedom Gala page (here) has just been lifted straight off his Chimpo page at Betterup (here). Virtually if not exactly the same text. The BetterUp one doesn't have the final paragraph with the bullshit about serving in the army for ten years bolted on.

1633131786269.png
1633131837326.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I tried to watch the Diana musical, which is Saint Diana played by an actress in a very bad wig singing very bad songs. It's all woe is Saint Diana and what a victim-- which I could take if the characters were 3-dimensional or if it wasn't so utterly humorless. It doesn't help that I don't like musicals in the first place save for a couple of classics that I can't remember right now. Zero stars. Watching that H&M movie now to get this trash out of my head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Emz and friends and murky meg re twitter and her ban, long but interesting, havent finished listening to it yet.

Reactions: 16
Thank you Carpediem69 for starting the new thread and the recap.
Thanks to Spring2020 for their recap too.
Congratulations to SweetSummerChild on the thread title.

🎈🎁 Happy Birthday flower1959 🎉🎂🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This whole NYC trip stinks of some corporate video shoot. Get a roomful of rich people and get them to watch a 10 minute presentation of the 'Archwell Foundation', perhaps a PowerPoint Presentation, Meghan's schtick, and a brief appearance from old slaphead. Like all grifters Smegma has picked-up all the tips on how to get money from people. The Markles are going to be like the Clintons and the Blairs, gaming the system for material wealth. Sickening, but unsurprising.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Smeg.jpg

Someone posted this about Meggy's white Lego dress in NYC under one of HG Tudor's videos about her rivalry with Catherine, I hooted 🤣🤣 really getting into this series when I should be doing just about anything else...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This whole NYC trip stinks of some corporate video shoot. Get a roomful of rich people and get them to watch a 10 minute presentation of the 'Archwell Foundation', perhaps a PowerPoint Presentation, Meghan's schtick, and a brief appearance from old slaphead. Like all grifters Smegma has picked-up all the tips on how to get money from people. The Markles are going to be like the Clintons and the Blairs, gaming the system for material wealth. Sickening, but unsurprising.
But will it actually produce anything watchable? Netflix won't be interested in a 60 minute advert for how wonderful 6 and Mrs 6 wish to portray themselves as, they want a show that viewers want to watch.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I am liking the little green hat. It makes me look like a Xmas bauble.
And all the sections on the Gossip front page have tankards of beer. Did any of the Octobefests go ahead this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
After all this talk about the battery packs on Smeg and H's NY visit it reminded me to the rectangular bulges in the back of the goblin dress and H jacket that was pointed out quite a few threads ago. I think they were going to church.
Do we know if any sound bites have been used yet (there was supposed to be a RF behind the scenes show but I didn't see anything) or may be it's for H book.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.