Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

H is allegedly angry that someone tipped off the paps and managed to get a pic of them leaving via a private jet. 21st private yet in 24 months!

Ofc we don't suspect meggy. Who happened to be hugging her staff showing us just how kind she is to staff

Megs might be setting up💰 from doing infomercials

H is expected back in dec for Diana award thing hosted by Earl Spencer. Not sure if hag is planning to tag along

Harkles continue to be photographed with other people's children at almost every outing but no sight of their private children
On the infomercials thing. If she does one of them for that dodgy business that lent her the plane, like the skin one that the Hollyoaks woman did: “toof paste is for your teef!”

How I will laugh. Probably until the end of time.

Kate looking like a Greek goddess and Princess Pinocchio doing an infomercial selling dodgy products to gullible sugars. Just delicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you lovely @Carpediem69 for new thread and recap! Congrats to @SweetSummerChild for the absolutely brilliant title🥰

Looking forward to the next installment! Which will be brilliantly archived by @JAR21 oh and thanks to @mardymare for the Lady C transcripts...
I sound like a politician 😂 so I may as well ask don't forget your griftie votes while I am rambling😂

Happy birthday to @flower1959 🎂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Ooooh, my first Fred title! thank you, thank you…I’m here all week. I recommend the chicken…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
We need a new email address!

View attachment 790274

This, but its complicated:

The : [email protected]
on the gala website:
is only used as donor support.

I think the:
may be the only option left.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread everyone involved, just needed to see my pretty green hat on before it disappears. Always wake up to heaps of pages to catch up on, only one page to ho now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread!

From the Express twitter account. Is that supposed to be one of the "snacks"? 🤣

And 2 bottles of Californian zinfandel per night, from the looks of it. She would look fine for a new mother, but I do think this time it was a surrogate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

on the gala website:

I think the:
This page has an error now!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

on the gala website:

I think the:
Hubby is not happy about this at all and is signing up to the Former Crew Member Newsletter thingy because his Dad served on Intrepid in Vietnam and you can supposedly join as a relative. Will see if there's any new contact info via that source.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Thanks @Carpediem69 and @SweetSummerChild for the new thread.

The login on the top right side of the Gala site, leads to a donation maintenance site called ''classy"
Example:
It explains the insert in Harry's pdf with his bio.

A contact for the Seats of Honour:

[email protected]

Reactions: 21
Looks to me like they are not allowing any emails of complaint to get to them?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This page has an error now!
I know, this is the problem:
and the 2 links contain complicated solutions to it.

Ashley Allen
Public Relations Director
[email protected]
Is only for accredited members of the press.

The following is community , accessibility etc :
[email protected].
this is education:
[email protected]

Maybe someone may get an answer where to complain.

Also instagram:

Here are all executives and their mails:

Last edited:
Looks to me like they are not allowing any emails of complaint to get to them?
If anyone is on LinkedIn it may be worth having a look for actual people in a senior position. Once you have a name it’s then normally fairly simple to make some educated guesses as to what the corporate address would be. For example [email protected] or [email protected]. Send the mail to a few trial addresses and if there is no bounce back once sent then it’s likely you have a match.

Also if emails land in senior inboxes then they tend to be looked at much more closely 😉

I’m off to bed but will have a look in the morning and report if I find an address. Night Tattlers and thank you for the laughs and insightful comments 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Quote: You can see the smile fall off M's face there. can understand why (from her & H's perspective) they want blood.

The unbelievable nerve of the nasty sixes is in full display on the video clip. They oozed their way to the door before the senior royals, hairy gestures PC in as if he is in charge, the sixwife waddles in after being told to stand back. What the firetruck were they thinking, they would have been advised on protocol, the sixes probably thought PC would let it slide because it was live, and they could invite themselves to the no low lives allowed party. The arrogance of the vile, potato faced, smarmy, jack asses is unparalleled.
Bit in bold .....They were advised.
The other people attending the event were all seated in the next room waiting for the senior Royals to enter that room. Meghan and Harry were supposed to be sitting with everyone else in there.
Instead they hung back to try and walk in there with the Queen.
You can see the palace staff trying to usher them into the room next door but they decided they were too high up the pecking order to be in the room with everyone else waiting for the important people to join everyone else.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I've tried these email addresses and they don't work either:

Right, you can't PM them on Twitter, but you can on Facebook. So I've copied my email and pasted it in a PM
Mark Lowitz still has a public Linkedin account. Many have put their accounts to fully private so cannot even see their names but there are quite a few names that are open and Mark you can message without being connected. I tried to screen shot hos page but Tattler bots deleted it when I tried to attach. Fair enough

• Sad
  • Haha
On the infomercials thing. If she does one of them for that dodgy business that lent her the plane, like the skin one that the Hollyoaks woman did: “toof paste is for your teef!”

How I will laugh. Probably until the end of time.

Kate looking like a Greek goddess and Princess Pinocchio doing an infomercial selling dodgy products to gullible sugars. Just delicious.
I foresee some allegedly vegan, organic skin care that will include a 1c donation to charity.

She will wear white and have an epic lighting set up

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.