Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay - shiny new thread :) Thanks for starting it @Carpediem69 and great thread title @SweetSummerChild

This cute little German hat really does suit everyone doesn't it? I'm thinking of getting myself one IRL. I may pass this style tip on to No 666 - it could be the first thing she's worn that actually looks good!
I'm not sure about it suits everyone. My Pinocchio is having trouble balancing it on the point of her dunce's hat .....Lol

Happy Birthday for yesterday @Flower, sorry I'm late but hope you had a lovely day. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This whole NYC trip stinks of some corporate video shoot. Get a roomful of rich people and get them to watch a 10 minute presentation of the 'Archwell Foundation', perhaps a PowerPoint Presentation, Meghan's schtick, and a brief appearance from old slaphead. Like all grifters Smegma has picked-up all the tips on how to get money from people. The Markles are going to be like the Clintons and the Blairs, gaming the system for material wealth. Sickening, but unsurprising.
Glad you've posted @Ndrangheta. there's something I wanted to ask you. As you were the one who thought Smegs 'looked fit' in the white mini dress I was wondering what you thought about Kate in her golden outfit? 🤔😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Emz and friends and murky meg re twitter and her ban, long but interesting, havent finished listening to it yet.
Does anyone else find Emz a bit annoying?
She started appearing last year as a friend of Taz and they were going to do a series of videos together.

Taz is away on holiday at the moment but during that time Emz has made sure that she cleans up interviewing Murky Meg and Paula. She's piggy backed off Taz's popularity to propel herself to the front.

Is she still friends with Taz? Maybe its just me being suspicious of her, but I'm surprised at how she's jumped from nowhere and muscled in on her territory. We'll see when Taz comes back.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
What a surprise. The RF have a successful week and the blackmail appears in the papers again. No one cares or believes you

“He personally researches his mother’s life”.

Research? Hazno? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Poor little Hazno might discover that mommy wasn't a saint and that she broke up a few marriages. Imagine his surprise when Will Carlings ex wife has her say. Of course that won't happen because Hazno will be writing to ensure that Diana is given sainthood status.

The only surprise is that he hasn't gone on a trip to the Vatican yet. He'll be off there soon with some blackmail material hidden in his pants and a secret recorder to make sure the Pope canonises Diana as a saint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She started appearing last year as a friend of Taz and they were going to do a series of videos together.

Taz is away on holiday at the moment but during that time Emz has made sure that she cleans up interviewing Murky Meg and Paula. She's piggy backed off Taz's popularity to propel herself to the front.

Is she still friends with Taz? Maybe its just me being suspicious of her, but I'm surprised at how she's jumped from nowhere and muscled in on her territory. We'll see when Taz comes back.
I thought exactly the same Scotch

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“He personally researches his mother’s life”.

Research? Hazno? 🤣🤣🤣
Hey Haz, I'll tell you all you need to research. Mummy was born into a family that had ever so much money. When she grew up your Grandy Spencer bought her a supadupa flat that she shared with her pals. While working in a nursery wearing a see through skirt your dear Papa took an interest. Now it came to pass that they were married and had a very extravagant wedding (much more than yours!). Your mummy was very shy, then after handsome Wills and troublesome Hazza were born she blossomed into a real beauty. She wore some fabbo clothes and the world and his wife loved her.

However, she did not live happily after (well, you'd come along hadn't you), and your Papa really wanted Camilla by his side, so they divorced. Now get ready for this bit as details may be a bit squiffy. Your mum had a string of boyfriends, one after the other, then ...

Hey Haz, hope I've helped you enormously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I do not get why H has to research his mother. How many books and TV specials have been done on Diana? Surely there is enough info in those. Is it going to be H's memoirs or another bloody saint Diana book? Why can't he let his poor mother rest now? Oh that's right Diana fans will raise the $$$.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Hazno personally researching? I doubt he knows how to actually do research so we can expect a highly biased untrue account full of hatred.
Doubt he can even spell ‘reeserch’ let alone do it. So it will be his distorted, hearts and flowers memories with some fake stuff added by the wife. Wonder if he will write about wifeys obsession with his mother before she ensnared him?

At least Sept, their big damp squib relaunch month, is over.
(o/t anyone watching MAID on NF?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I only listened to about 30 seconds but I could not tell Murky and Emz's voices apart.

Reactions: 16
There's something really strange happening on twitter, accounts are going missing left right and centre. I've even gone private for a bit due to the amount of abuse I was getting, has anyone else had this?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm inclined to believe that when they say Haz is researching his mother's life, he's actually choosing which photo's of her will be in the book. :LOL:
Happy Belated Birthday to @flower1959 🎂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If it's memoirs why is he researching, shouldn't it based on his memories?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor little Hazno might discover that mommy wasn't a saint and that she broke up a few marriages. Imagine his surprise when Will Carlings ex wife has her say. Of course that won't happen because Hazno will be writing to ensure that Diana is given sainthood status.

The only surprise is that he hasn't gone on a trip to the Vatican yet. He'll be off there soon with some blackmail material hidden in his pants and a secret recorder to make sure the Pope canonises Diana as a saint.
Luckily I think the pope only has the "power" to canonise Catholics but dumbarton might demand it happens anyway, a bit of foot stamping and yelling " what meghan ooops mummy wants mummy gets" Then the vatican guards will gently have him removed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
lol. The "Biography" for Prince Hazno on the Intrepid Salute to Freedom Gala page (here) has just been lifted straight off his Chimpo page at Betterup (here). Virtually if not exactly the same text. The BetterUp one doesn't have the final paragraph with the bullshit about serving in the army for ten years bolted on.

View attachment 790604View attachment 790606
Well, he sounds like an absolute hero and someone we should all try to emulate. Pity it is all BS.

• Haha
  • Angry
I foresee some allegedly vegan, organic skin care that will include a 1c donation to charity.

She will wear white and have an epic lighting set up
Jewellery line with passe looks like pinky rings, stacking rings, emerald chokers, tiara-alice bands, Diana Engagement ring sized sapphire nose rings and tongue studs, veneer tooth enamel ear cuffs and bracelts shamelessly and badly imitating the enamel bracelets by Hermes, cz handcuffs, 9kt gold-plate toe rings and anklets, aquamarine belly studs, and an "Elizabeth Holmes fraudster" Holmes Merch (its a thing now) amulet with a recycled clear plastic amulet containing a vial of Hawwy's blood.

The men's line would include watches, fairtrade-sustainably sourced organic elephant hair "gratitude" bracelets made (for free)by children who hugged her, cartoony Sussex crest signet rings (with wax for monogrammed stationary), and the piece de resistance: the Harry's House of Card set consisting of a range of silver plate, stackable cockrings, a range of pearl necklaces in a variely of lengths and aizes and the electric genital cuff.... for her buzzing pleasure (she holds the remote), all including a tracking device.

The entire Mens and Women's line would have recoding devices included and all stones sourced from the "middle east".

There would be the mourning themed "Funeral and Memorial stomping on the graves" line, the "shoulda been me" wedding guest line, the "3day before" prewedding (aka Hen Party with the archBishop) line, the actial "gotcha! You fools! duck!" Bridal line, the "£30k" babymoon line, "call the paps n merch" baby shower line, the "captured and recycled carbon footprint from private flights" brown diamond line, the "do you know who I am" day wear line, the "5am or die witch" monoclo workwear line, the "what happens on tour, stays on tour" broken glass/porcelain line, the "Aldi and Lidl geniuses" kids line (which is invisible, for safety reasons), wonky Nazar "meghan's eye" line with a googly eye instead of the 🧿 , the Reverse Hamsa or the "Hazno" line and the reverse Fatima's hand or the Imafatty" line.

Now the challenge is not pissing of Meghan's Mirror or Jennifer Meyer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.