Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are no longer at Queen Victoria and having nine idle children needing to be housed. Beatrice and Eugenie can find houses in London or wherever they have husbands and jobs. Prince Andrew can be housed in a prison somewhere if there was actual justice in the world. Or shipped off to St Helena. Charlotte and Louis will hopefully have their own lives and live somewhere else rather than all these free houses. There must be somewhere in Cornwall that could take them. All the Royal palaces should be available to the nation. Windsor and Buck Palace included.
I think this is a good idea. Tourists would flock to Buck house and pay handsomely just to say they have been inside, so a good source of revenue and could be open all year round.
Charles's flat would probably consist of about twenty or so rooms but he would only be staying there for business and go back to Highgrove at every available opportunity. The balcony and surrounding rooms would also stay private to be used for the usual Royal occasions.
It works at Windsor while TQ is there so should be no problem at BP.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh man that would be the absoute sweetest tea ever, if those various wires and boxes under clothes / in pockets did turn out to be covert recording devices, and Mr and Mrs Press Intrusion themselves end up sued for making secret recordings.

I mean they're already exposed as hypocrites for their private jet usage when there's perfectly good scheduled flights on the same route, and for their constant disrespecting of other individuals and especially various minors' right to privacy to not be captured by their own camera people and splashed round the world, while maintaining that Farchie and Lidl require uber privacy. So going around secretly recording would not be a surprise really.
Had a chance to listen now.... So in NY there is a "one party " policy re recording legally...you don't have to inform anyone that you are recording them 😱. .. a bit two faced from the pair who have sued over photos taken of them without permission....but they think recording someone is ok 🤷

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh what a shame the 6's are missing out in the commonwealth baton ceremony on tv live now from buck palace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh what a shame the 6's are missing out in the commonwealth baton ceremony on tv live now from buck palace
What with one thing and another, the RF have managed to eclipse the NY fiasco pretty effectively without deviating a fraction from their normal course.

Lovely jubbly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Remembering back to reading Michelle Obamas book ( mostly yawn) but she mentioned visiting BP , how big and grand it is...I think the white house would fit into BP 15 times. So even if Mrs6 ever became Potus.. it is not forever and her house will never be as big as the royals 😂

Aww love Kadeena Cox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Had a chance to listen now.... So in NY there is a "one party " policy re recording legally...you don't have to inform anyone that you are recording them 😱. .. a bit two faced from the pair who have sued over photos taken of them without permission....but they think recording someone is ok 🤷
So if any of this footage is used and the people involved don't like it they can do nothing about it apart from kick up one holy stink. I hope they do this and point out what you have said about the Gruesomes being two faced. Their hypocrisy will be all over the media yet again - another nail firmly nailed into the coffin.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So if any of this footage is used and the people involved don't like it they can do nothing about it apart from kick up one holy stink. I hope they do this and point out what you have said about the Gruesomes being two faced. Their hypocrisy will be all over the media yet again - another nail firmly nailed into the coffin.
That works both ways though doesn't it? Hopefully someone (or several someones) recorded them. :devilish: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If you look at photos of aristo women at weddings and such, many of them have this slightly sloppy look with casual hair under their fascinators (see Cressida and Chelsy at H&M’s wedding) However, the clothing is impeccably tailored. It’s just another example of how she never gets it right and has no idea how to get clothes fitted properly
How is it possible not to get clothes fitted properly if you’ve got the money and time to do it?

Presumably the process goes something like:

1. Get recommendation of excellent tailor
2. Take enormous dress and self to tailor
3. Leave tailor to do tailoring
4. Try on much better fitting dress, make alterations if necessary
4. Wear dress at event and look lovely

Am I missing something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How is it possible not to get clothes fitted properly if you’ve got the money and time to do it?

Presumably the process goes something like:

1. Get recommendation of excellent tailor
2. Take enormous dress and self to tailor
3. Leave tailor to do tailoring
4. Try on much better fitting dress, make alterations if necessary
4. Wear dress at event and look lovely

Am I missing something?
Yes, you're forgetting that she has to send the clothes back to the supplier so she can get paid. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I had to listen again 😂. The american reporter called Pete said reports say some people are considering suing as they had not been told they were being recorded , which seems to go against the law about not informing the other party. Maybe because they didn't give permission , or were not asked to be in a documentary or whatever they are making might be an issue.... Time will tell I guess!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They are Teflon coated cunts nothing ever sticks with these two twats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have to say that Angela Kelly is one of the best things that ever happened to the monarchy, she always makes HM look fabulous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh bless her in her lovely orange.

I still think Edward looks like a right knob and I haven’t yet fully forgiven him for the Knockout thing. But I am prepared to believe he has mellowed and become useful, because apart from him we’ve only really got Anne.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Remembering back to reading Michelle Obamas book ( mostly yawn) but she mentioned visiting BP , how big and grand it is...I think the white house would fit into BP 15 times. So even if Mrs6 ever became Potus.. it is not forever and her house will never be as big as the royals 😂

Aww love Kadeena Cox
Regarding her ever become POTUS (I don't know how to bold that bit!). They had a former press secretary to Trump on CNN the other day who said the WH don't actually have an HR department.

I think someone needs to inform Smeg of this unfortunate fact 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.