Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if any of this footage is used and the people involved don't like it they can do nothing about it apart from kick up one holy stink. I hope they do this and point out what you have said about the Gruesomes being two faced. Their hypocrisy will be all over the media yet again - another nail firmly nailed into the coffin.
That might be true for the US, but secretly filming in Europe would have given them nothing. Filming secretly can be a crime if you are a private person (not sure if it true in all European countries). Using this material without permission another. They would have been sued for hefty damages, the content would have to be taken down and the parts cut out. So whatever they do over here, they will need to disclose their are filming/taping and get permission to use the material. And important people don’t sign away the rights on their own picture just like that. They will want to know how you are using it before they agree. And depending how they do it, you cannot use it differently.
So all their plans of filming in Europe suffered a big hit when things turned sour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh man that would be the absoute sweetest tea ever, if those various wires and boxes under clothes / in pockets did turn out to be covert recording devices, and Mr and Mrs Press Intrusion themselves end up sued for making secret recordings.

I mean they're already exposed as hypocrites for their private jet usage when there's perfectly good scheduled flights on the same route, and for their constant disrespecting of other individuals and especially various minors' right to privacy to not be captured by their own camera people and splashed round the world, while maintaining that Farchie and Lidl require uber privacy. So going around secretly recording would not be a surprise really.
In the video the guy says NY has a one party policy. So because at least Smeg and Ginge knew they were being recorded they have not broken the law. May be that is why they chose that state.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How is it possible not to get clothes fitted properly if you’ve got the money and time to do it?

Presumably the process goes something like:

1. Get recommendation of excellent tailor
2. Take enormous dress and self to tailor
3. Leave tailor to do tailoring
4. Try on much better fitting dress, make alterations if necessary
4. Wear dress at event and look lovely

Am I missing something?
İ think personality (disorders) and delusional thinking comes into play here. Smeg really does believe she has legs to die for and is a supermodel therefore everything she chooses looks absoutely wonderful on her and the more brands and designers and money involved the lovelier she looks. Added to that mindset the Harkles never stick at anything or produce real quality because they don't have the focus or patience to attend dress fittings, interact and take advice from a dresser (My Little Pony doesn't count). They are all for the latest bandwagon passing through, needing to jump on quickly to grab attention, never mind any long-term planning, thinking through, or producing a cohesive and well-crafted result. Everything reeks of impatience and disordered thinking overruled by a delusional ego.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Where the hell is the 2nd born? I'm trying to catch up! What does everyone think?
They’ll keep her in hiding until she’s completed her intensive Lil’ Di training. She’ll emerge with dyed blonde hair, thick black kohl around her eyes and doing the famous shy Di look.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In the video the guy says NY has a one person law. So because at least Smeg and Ginge knew they were being recorded they have not broken the law. May be that is why they chose that state.
Yea I know but there's a chance they have been careless and have done it in other states where rules are stricter (or their getting away with it in NY will make them careless in other states in future). In any case, relying on technicalities such as New York state laws for something that is obviously morally dubious is the weasel way, and sailing close to the wind. Legal or not after their posturing on press intrusion people won't like it.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
İ think personality (disorders) and delusional thinking comes into play here. Smeg really does believe she has legs to die for and is a supermodel therefore everything she chooses looks absoutely wonderful on her and the more brands and designers and money involved the lovelier she looks. Added to that mindset the Harkles never stick at anything or produce real quality because they don't have the focus or patience to attend dress fittings, interact and take advice from a dresser (My Little Pony doesn't count). They are all for the latest bandwagon passing through, needing to jump on quickly to grab attention, never mind any long-term planning, thinking through, or producing a cohesive and well-crafted result. Everything reeks of impatience and disordered thinking overruled by a delusional ego.
Not just impatience, but I think they are both incredibly lazy as well. At least 6 is having been given everything he's ever wanted in the past without having to work for it.

Mrs 6 seems to spend all her energy achieving nothing. To try so hard at so much and fail every time, if they were decent people they might get some sympathy, but instead all they deserve is derision.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This is a teaser but hysterical. I hope they do the full thing.
Brilliant, haven't seen one of those Downfall things for a while, shame it finished before the part where he properly shouts and the ladies outside are crying and whispering to each other. Could have had some great lines about smashing tea sets in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brilliant, haven't seen one of those Downfall things for a while, shame it finished before the part where he properly shouts and the ladies outside are crying and whispering to each other. Could have had some great lines about smashing tea sets in there.
Yes, I'm hoping they finish it and do the complete video. I love some of those Downfall vids. There's a great one on gender and a really funny one on Hitler discovering Pokemon aren't real :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m guessing Netflix thought they were going to get ‘the only way is Windsor’ - gorgeous settings, gorgeous people, gorgeous shiny things (Jewels, tiaras etc) events and an ‘insight into the RF)

instead it’s the pair of them schlepping around New York meeting the deputies deputy at the UN and other inconsequential people (to most Netflix viewers).
There is no glamour, no witty repartee, no other famous people.

it’s just chickens and pretend conversations with the Queen
Oh, I love the 'schlepping' reference. Yes, it describes what they're doing precisely! 😂 Especially because she's always caught wearing 'some schmata' when she presents in public! 😖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, I love the 'schlepping' reference. Yes, it describes what they're doing precisely! 😂 Especially because she's always caught wearing 'some schmata' when she presents in public! 😖😂
I had to look up what 'schmata' means. Apparently it's rags which tickled me to bits. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who would be so utter stupid as to secretly record children and teachers, let alone high ranking state, UN and WHO officials? Surely someone in their entourage or millions of lawyers they have on retainer would have made sure they got agreement *before* that happened?

I mean these two don't take any advice what so ever but even they must have realised that "oh, can you just sign this, it's for our show" after the fact would be taken badly?

I do think they promised Netflix Granny. Not sure about anyone else but definitely the big fish. They must have known the Cambridges would never go for it. Along with a tour of all the BTS parts and probably Meg trying on her wedding dress and tiara again and comparing it to Diana's (hah).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I do think they promised Netflix Granny. Not sure about anyone else but definitely the big fish. They must have known the Cambridges would never go for it. Along with a tour of all the BTS parts and probably Meg trying on her wedding dress and tiara again and comparing it to Diana's (hah).
This is the pair that thought they could accuse the RF of racism and the RF would continue to talk to them. Remember Gayle King saying 'no one's spoken to Meghan' afterwards? No one will ever speak to Meghan again. You don't air your dirty laundry in public. They're as thick as two short planks.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.