Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, look at all the gold frogging on the chap at the back. If Hazno sees this he'll be green with envy. He's all about the pretty uniforms
If you go onto her twitter, she has also put about Giles Coren admitting he lied about William's affair, I can't share as not on twitter and it doesn't let me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Big Phil left them nil in his will?

I think Netflix expected the dirt on the RF, a documentary version of The Crown (and we've all been waiting for that too).

What Netflix weren't expecting was the collusion with Oprah and Apple. What juicy gossip have they got to sell now? If they do a reality show of them in highly intelligent meetings with someone from WHO or UN, audiences may watch in hope of tidbits but is it exciting enough to commit to? Is it worthy of a $ millions? That kind of behind the scenes homage would be better of on a magazine show from yesteryear with Melvyn Bragg hosting.
I don’t think they wanted dirt but most definitely exclusive access to them. The really did them dirty with Oprah. And at least one or two documentaries about how they set up their new lives, how they organise a royal christening (preferably with an at home tour at Frogmore Cottage). But apart from that Netflix wanted to get content that will make them look more diverse and inklusive, provided by people that will almost sell it completely through their own profile and fan base without Netflix having to put much more effort in it. A guaranteed success. But so far, it looks pretty dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If you were him and this piece of shite was finally out of your life, would you what to drag it all up again? I know we would all like to hear about their marriage but it would be probably too traumatic for him ....... let sleeping 'dogs' lie.
İ think possibly many people who have been worked over by her and sucked dry and given hush money are so jubilant at being finally free they would feel like this. Thinking particularly of Corey and Trevor who have moved on with their lives and have families now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Morning giggle

If you look at photos of aristo women at weddings and such, many of them have this slightly sloppy look with casual hair under their fascinators (see Cressida and Chelsy at H&M’s wedding) However, the clothing is impeccably tailored. It’s just another example of how she never gets it right and has no idea how to get clothes fitted properly

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Someone said a few posts back that Markle always looks for the camera and they are so right - looking at several pictures of Kate she never ever looks for the camera and is always pictured genuinely mid smile and just looking like she’s enjoying herself.
Its so refreshing to see and I bet it kills Markle.
Kate has more class in her pinky toe than Markle will ever have.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Waiting at physio appt and I just snorted to keep in a laugh😂 @Nuttynana you are a naughty one❤

Browsing twitter came across this, can't play it until later but seems the secret recording will backfire 🤞
Oh man that would be the absoute sweetest tea ever, if those various wires and boxes under clothes / in pockets did turn out to be covert recording devices, and Mr and Mrs Press Intrusion themselves end up sued for making secret recordings.

I mean they're already exposed as hypocrites for their private jet usage when there's perfectly good scheduled flights on the same route, and for their constant disrespecting of other individuals and especially various minors' right to privacy to not be captured by their own camera people and splashed round the world, while maintaining that Farchie and Lidl require uber privacy. So going around secretly recording would not be a surprise really.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m guessing Netflix thought they were going to get ‘the only way is Windsor’ - gorgeous settings, gorgeous people, gorgeous shiny things (Jewels, tiaras etc) events and an ‘insight into the RF)

instead it’s the pair of them schlepping around New York meeting the deputies deputy at the UN and other inconsequential people (to most Netflix viewers).
There is no glamour, no witty repartee, no other famous people.

it’s just chickens and pretend conversations with the Queen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Morning everyone :) I've been reading but not really chatting (I'll never get to VIP - I need to see what lies behind those golden doors!)
Waiting for the Harkles to provide some more entertainment!
Stick with me @spangly, stay 'chatty' for ever. I don't think it's all it's cracked up to be behind those golden doors. Recently promoted members have been chunnering about the facilities in there and the thought of Sir Tom's s**t being disguised as Lindor Chocs makes me heave. Standards need to improve before we grace them with our presence. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A couple of interesting articles:

Why Diana is the third wheel in Harry and Meghan’s marriage

We are no longer at Queen Victoria and having nine idle children needing to be housed. Beatrice and Eugenie can find houses in London or wherever they have husbands and jobs. Prince Andrew can be housed in a prison somewhere if there was actual justice in the world. Or shipped off to St Helena. Charlotte and Louis will hopefully have their own lives and live somewhere else rather than all these free houses. There must be somewhere in Cornwall that could take them. All the Royal palaces should be available to the nation. Windsor and Buck Palace included.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m guessing Netflix thought they were going to get ‘the only way is Windsor’ - gorgeous settings, gorgeous people, gorgeous shiny things (Jewels, tiaras etc) events and an ‘insight into the RF)

instead it’s the pair of them schlepping around New York meeting the deputies deputy at the UN and other inconsequential people (to most Netflix viewers).
There is no glamour, no witty repartee, no other famous people.

it’s just chickens and pretend conversations with the Queen
New York was a joke from the minute they showed up at the WTC viewing gallery for 30 seconds for a photoshoot in front of the misty ass windows; they could have done the same photoshoot in the electrical intake room in the basement and it would have had a more interesting backdrop. Not to mention the utterly nuts show of wearing face masks only to take them off for the photos and then turn directly to the mayor and speak/breathe all over each others' faces.

Right through all the dodgy fashion of his security guard job interview suit, and her red joker jacket, the donation of a couple of fruit punnets to the poor needy kids they exploited for the photo and book sales opportunity, and the "promised future donation" (yeah ok) to the interestingly chosen restaurant. Culminating in the VaxLive appearance where they visibly ignored all the site Covid restrictions, and stood on a stage in the break between acts with what little crowd that were there, clearly showing more interest in going to refill their beer cups and buy more tacos.

Not to mention Aldi and Lidl abandoned again for the long weekend.

Honestly I can't wait for the November trip back to New York for the Intrepid thing and probable stunt at Arlington on the way back. Will be interesting to see if World's Worst Clothes Horse turns up again, or whether she will send him out on his own for this one. These two are so entertaining with their clumsiness and twatfuckery. HazMeg 2 : Return To New York, bring it on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
One is having a jolly time.
She looks amazing.I am so envious of her abilty to walk and stand about unaided at 95.... she deserves all the happiness she can get to hopefully dilute the rubbishy bits like HandyAndy and the Haznots.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That ensemble is the worst of all of them. She looks like Aunt Sally in Worzel Gummidge. I agree with Blue Pumpkin that the dress is OK but as always it just doesn’t fit. And the rest of it…..well.
I agree, Aunt Sally. The hat is the worst thing, like something an old lady would buy in Oxfam. A very very old lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, Aunt Sally. The hat is the worst thing, like something an old lady would buy in Oxfam. A very very old lady.
When I was at school in the late 70s my bus stop home was by a hat shop that was very old fashioned even for then. Its window was full of hats like that one.

One day we found that, if you write ‘crap hats’ on a shop window in lip salve, and the shop’s lighting catches it just right, it shows up really, really well to passers by.

Probably regret doing that in school uniform, though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.