Harry and Meghan #143 Kate looks like a winner, Megsy’s a dog’s dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got goosebumps from reading this because someone did a tarot card reading on the Markles right after that Oprah interview and basically surmised that someone has damning evidence against Meghan and there is blackmail involved. The royal family already knows about it, but they are keeping quiet, their strategy is to alienate the Markles. The royal family knows it all and they're playing the long game. The tarot card reader also said that Meghan knows something about the royals, but in truth its something most people already speculate and it ends up having no effect. They didn't say this explicitly but it seems that some of the aristocracy already know this as well, both Meghan's past and this secret of the royals (which is not really a secret). This is just speculation based on a tarot card reading but the fact that it lines up with a year old post is creepy.

I would *not* be surprised if Lady C or River would know all of this already, they are involved with the aristocracy, especially Lady C out of all people. Which leads me to believe that the aristocracy are keeping quiet and following the lead of the royals.
Interestingly Trevor has never produced the sitcom based in their marriage has he? I had a look through his projects and it looks as if it was permanently shelved.

I wish he would dish the dirt but it doesn't look as if that will ever happen.

Reactions: 24
Maybe I’m just a bit thick but I’ve never really understood what Netflix expected from them. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a documentary about the Invictus games or a few shots of them traipsing round New York looking like a couple of hobos.
Did they seriously think they were going to get a warts and all exposure of all the Royal family’s dirty little secrets?
I can’t believe that all the Netflix execs would be that naive that they thought this pair were worth millions of dollars.
So what was it that they thought they were getting when they supposedly gave them a payday that matched what some big Hollywood stars would get?
It genuinely baffles me.
I can't believe that Netflix paid the full amount 'up front' but still a substantial amount to secure their services. And yes the Gruesomes probably promised them the earth with documentaries about RF special occasions, what members of the RF do in their spare time, members of the RF on holiday etc. etc. All behind the scenes sort of stuff which would be world exclusives.
Don't forget he was filming the paparazzi on his phone when he was going back home after the unveiling ....... so we can assume that he had done other filming while he was here and also at PP's funeral.
The man's lower than a snakes belly, encouraged all the way by his hag of a wife. Money, money, money is all she worships and will stop at nothing to get as much as she can.
I can't wait until Netflix and Spotify dump them for breach of contract and demand their money back. Please, please let it be soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can believe it.
She is a seasoned scammer, con artist and grifter. I can imagine those sweaty netflix execs being taken in by her fake charm.
Don't forget, she may have reverted to type and offered favours as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Andrew looks like he is reading the form guide
He can't look at her. Just thinking about it - if PA had opened his mouth the first time PH introduced MM to the family and admitted that he had 'had' her on a yachting jaunt, then this debacle would never have happened. 😲🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can imagine the Gruesomes pitching this, and making a real play for it, but I’ll be amazed (and laugh my socks off) if Netflix execs, suppposedly smart people fell for it.

Because it’s never been done before and they must have asked ‘what’s different now?’ Surely. If I were them I’d want extremely hard evidence from key members of the RF that they’d play ball. I wouldnt just take the word of a Z list former cable actress and a now redundant royal who found themselves in need of a few quid.

• Sick
Interestingly Trevor has never produced the sitcom based in their marriage has he? I had a look through his projects and it looks as if it was permanently shelved.

I wish he would dish the dirt but it doesn't look as if that will ever happen.
If you were him and this piece of shite was finally out of your life, would you what to drag it all up again? I know we would all like to hear about their marriage but it would be probably too traumatic for him ....... let sleeping 'dogs' lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
@JAR21 I actually think she looks fine in most photos 🤷‍♀️
I posted screenshots of photos people might not have seen and not for any other reason.

I can't believe that Netflix paid the full amount 'up front' but still a substantial amount to secure their services. And yes the Gruesomes probably promised them the earth with documentaries about RF special occasions, what members of the RF do in their spare time, members of the RF on holiday etc. etc. All behind the scenes sort of stuff which would be world exclusives.
Don't forget he was filming the paparazzi on his phone when he was going back home after the unveiling ....... so we can assume that he had done other filming while he was here and also at PP's funeral.
The man's lower than a snakes belly, encouraged all the way by his hag of a wife. Money, money, money is all she worships and will stop at nothing to get as much as she can.
I can't wait until Netflix and Spotify dump them for breach of contract and demand their money back. Please, please let it be soon.
I wonder if he wore the wire to the statue unveiling and the funeral?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning everyone :) I've been reading but not really chatting (I'll never get to VIP - I need to see what lies behind those golden doors!)
Waiting for the Harkles to provide some more entertainment!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning everyone :) I've been reading but not really chatting (I'll never get to VIP - I need to see what lies behind those golden doors!)
Waiting for the Harkles to provide some more entertainment!
Keep going, you are three quarters of the way there (unless Voldermegs does her Ofcom trick, and personally intervenes and messages the mods and moves the goalposts on you)!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't mind the dress.

The hat and the hair are shockingly bad though 😄
The dress would be ok for a really casual event, but it’s nowhere near formal enough for the one she actually wore it for. And it looks ludicrous the way she tried to dress it up with that ridiculous hat. And her hair looks like she just rolled out of bed.

Reactions: 20
The dress would be ok for a really casual event, but it’s nowhere near formal enough for the one she actually wore it for. And it looks ludicrous the way she tried to dress it up with that ridiculous hat. And her hair looks like she just rolled out of bed.
Whose bed I wonder, the old bow wow yapping from her kennel🐕🐕🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can imagine the Gruesomes pitching this, and making a real play for it, but I’ll be amazed (and laugh my socks off) if Netflix execs, suppposedly smart people fell for it.

Because it’s never been done before and they must have asked ‘what’s different now?’ Surely. If I were them I’d want extremely hard evidence from key members of the RF that they’d play ball. I wouldnt just take the word of a Z list former cable actress and a now redundant royal who found themselves in need of a few quid.
She is probably deep throating the Netflix executives

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Meghan&Harry #144 - Big Phil left them Bugger all
Big Phil left them nil in his will?

I think Netflix expected the dirt on the RF, a documentary version of The Crown (and we've all been waiting for that too).

What Netflix weren't expecting was the collusion with Oprah and Apple. What juicy gossip have they got to sell now? If they do a reality show of them in highly intelligent meetings with someone from WHO or UN, audiences may watch in hope of tidbits but is it exciting enough to commit to? Is it worthy of a $ millions? That kind of behind the scenes homage would be better of on a magazine show from yesteryear with Melvyn Bragg hosting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.