Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
İ agree that William and Catherine are being seen more centre-stage. TQ and PP are a hard act to follow, and perhaps for that reason (excepting Princess Anne/Prince Edward) their children have seemed to disappoint. İ also think that age is an important factor, and perhaps knowing that Charles will possibly not have a long reign when he does ascend, it might be the right decision to let King William be crowned, or at least be primed and ready to serve.
Agree with you I do.
I think that because of the Snarkles the RF have had to reassess. Charles had just got his act together after Diana and had steadied with Camilla increasingly popular when Minge arrived. Noballs has derailed PC in my opinion. He was rather fragile anyway and Camilla his Achilles heel. Noballs's exhuming of his mother has fatally damaged him and Camilla even before the "memoir" and film and sly references to his mother's "murder" at RF hands are published. Without the damage at his son's hands he probably would have made it and had a shortish but peaceful reign, but I doubt it now.
I think he will ascend the Throne as he must do and as is his right, but that health reasons will be found for him to hand over to William sooner rather than later. There's more damage from the Much Loved Family Members to come and William will need to be ready.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh dear, Michelle looks amazing here. That's what happens when you copy the style of women like Michelle and Catherine, they have developed their own unique styles that suit them as individuals and they usually pull them off flawlessly. Meghan needs to find her own style instead of looking the cheap version of the real deal.
Meghan has not had an original idea in her life.

If she's not trying to be Diana she's trying to be Michelle Obama.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Catherine looked amazing today, and looked like she was having a fantastic time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Chelsea's hair looks really bad too. Is there a shortage of water and shampoo in NYC at the moment?
Unless this is all made up....I think this is bad....really bad. Brokering tech deals between countries in Africa? Really? This makes everyone else who is participating in these sham meetings look so stupid....unless this is really happening....and if it is....than as I said before...this is a really bad situation. They are private citizens here in the US. Where and why do they have the standing to do any of this? Even if they do rep the UK as still stated on royal websites....who gave them permission to do trading deals between other countries ? HM?
Jesus,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So where are the children? I wouldn't have left any of mine behind - beyond a 'date' night with my hubby; we managed two weekends, one in Paris and another in Dublin (again!), but not before they were 3/4 years old - and even then you worry about them incessantly.
They're weird

Reactions: 29
So where are the children? I wouldn't have left any of mine behind - beyond a 'date' night with my hubby; we managed two weekends, one in Paris and another in Dublin (again!), but not before they were 3/4 years old - and even then you worry about them incessantly.
They're weird
Well, they are apparently still in where ever it is they live, so, in going on this trip they are doing what they (in my opinion) said they wouldn't do, leaving their children to go and visit places, because you know, they want them to have a normal upbringing, ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else feel that 6 and wife were really nervous? it was almost as if they were expecting a crowd to boo them or egg them, what a shame that would have made a great front page !! She appeared apprehensive, and he can't help himself as a pointy child, and waving at non existent people :rolleyes:. The nerve of her wearing that ghastly pinky ring, honestly how she can live with herself... but once a grifter etc..
I mentioned this earlier too..I think she looked extremely uncomfortable as if she's wayyyyy out of their league and doesn't know how to handle herself. Very insecure. Their life being played out is such a shitshow it's hilarious! A real life soapie. I'm waiting for the next episode. She is so fake fake fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Go on Meghan - show us a photo of your daughter; hope you're so proud of her that I am of ours

Reactions: 18
From @Scotch Mist

Hazza's really been diminished to the role of professional "walker" now, hasn't he? Embarrassing to watch.

And wow, two whole boxes of fruit and veg for the community from Hazza and Smeg. How generous!

P&G obviously donating the rest of it so the Harkles don't have to cough up any more than is necessary.

What's a reading nook? Is that a hole in the wall? And why is only Megs donating these and not harry too?

• Haha
  • Sick
I mentioned this earlier too..I think she looked extremely uncomfortable as if she's wayyyyy out of their league and doesn't know how to handle herself. Very insecure. Their life being played out is such a shitshow it's hilarious! A real life soapie. I'm waiting for the next episode. She is so fake fake fake.
They really did look very uncomfortable, let's not forget that they would have been briefed and briefed again by the people working for the royal family about what to expect, what to say etc, this goes to show exactly how they have no one doing this.

Waity not weighty 😂
Sorry

• Heart
  • Haha
Thread suggestion

Running towards struggles in a 7k suit; all the kids can look forward to is a flop of a book and some measly fruit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Join the club bubba. This has been HER goal all along. To be Angelina, with the great roles in movies and doing the Saintly stuff on the side.
The thing I always find funny about this is Angie's last really good role was Girl Interrupted. Well before she went all saintly on us. Changeling she only got minimal accolades for because it was a Clint Eastwood movie and all his garbage gets at least some noms because they run massive FYC campaigns for all the guilds. I would kind of like seeing her get an MCU role because she would tit bricks at how tightly controlled the sets and production schedules are. That said they have no need for stunt casting at this point to deal with the line production nightmare she would surely cause with her "availability". Plus ol' tubs would need to lose a lot of weight and shape up for a superhero role. I can't see her doing acting projects where they don't bow down to her schedule and "creative" suggestions, which isn't worth it for a talentless cable actor that is way past her sell by date.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.