Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ermmmmm i think i might need an intervention, i'm feeling sorry for her as she's obviously really self conscious about the extra weight :eek::eek:
It feels very wrong to judge someone on their size & I totally get you!
TW has seriously made her bed though, she hasn't just thrown little pebbles, she has thrown huge rocks & at some point you have to expect a couple of rocks back.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Really, she is quite fat, especially when compared with her wedding day. I mean, I'm no skinnie minnie at the best of times, but I reckon she's fatter than me at the moment and I'm only 5'4" and I think she's a bit taller?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really, she is quite fat, especially when compared with her wedding day. I mean, I'm no skinnie minnie at the best of times, but I reckon she's fatter than me at the moment and I'm only 5'4" and I think she's a bit taller?
She is not exactly fat, but she does have some big genes, let's not forget. (and shortly some big jeans!!)
Thomas Snr, Samantha and Thomas Jnr are not quite svelte.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Chelsea's hair looks really bad too. Is there a shortage of water and shampoo in NYC at the moment?
Unless this is all made up....I think this is bad....really bad. Brokering tech deals between countries in Africa? Really? This makes everyone else who is participating in these sham meetings look so stupid....unless this is really happening....and if it is....than as I said before...this is a really bad situation. They are private citizens here in the US. Where and why do they have the standing to do any of this? Even if they do rep the UK as still stated on royal websites....who gave them permission to do trading deals between other countries ? HM?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That outfit is truly awful!

From the back I get older Michael Jackson vibes.. fake .hair, stooped shoulders and loose clothing

That jacket is far too big, it has absolutely no style on her, and the pocket......ugh.........

I am no clothes horse, but, I wouldnt be seen out in something that is so completely unflattering. People have stylists for a reason! Or learn what kinds of clothes suit them.
She’s certainly excelled herself with this outfit. The fact that it cost an obscene amount of money is, in itself, obscene. Sadly, no class and no style. We should be thankful she’s sodded off out of the UK. Now, if only the press would give them the privacy they so desire.

Reactions: 38
TW has seriously made her bed though, she hasn't just thrown little pebbles, she has thrown huge rocks & at some point you have to expect a couple of rocks back.

Excellent point!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh dear, Michelle looks amazing here. That's what happens when you copy the style of women like Michelle and Catherine, they have developed their own unique styles that suit them as individuals and they usually pull them off flawlessly. Meghan needs to find her own style instead of looking the cheap version of the real deal.
She fails to appreciate that both of these women are incredibly statuesque. Michelle O gets a lot of tit for her appearance that I consider to be very unfair, but there's no denying that she's extremely tall (5'11" I believe) for a woman. Catherine is only slightly shorter at 5'9" - don't even ask me how I know so many famous womens' heights, I don't even remember where I read half of this. I just know they're both very tall, which means that they can pull off certain looks with aplomb that most of us (Smegs VERY much included) cannot.

Long, loose, or flowy coats are a specific example: they look elegant and effortlessly chic on lithe, tall frames like Michelle and Catherine, while anyone under 5'6"/5'7" looks like they're being bundled off to school in an older siblings' hand-me-down. It's sad, but true :ROFLMAO: I'm barely scraping 5ft tall myself, sometimes you have to come to terms with your (vertical) limitations and dress accordingly.

Meghan... does not seem to have received this memo at any point. She's literally so narcissistic she thinks she knows better than physics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Rihanna was always quite beautiful. Meghan never has been, IMO. There was a stage when she first got together with Harry when she looked fresh and natural and cute.
But she has never had the looks of Rihanna.
Rihanna has the most amazing eyes.

Reactions: 22
Ermmmmm i think i might need an intervention, i'm feeling sorry for her as she's obviously really self conscious about the extra weight :eek::eek:
Well then she needs to dress so it hides any areas she's self conscious about, or ask a friend for help in doing the same. Just like normal people do (my upper arms and wobbly stomach for example) I choose clothes that hide those and that I feel comfortable in,rather than choosing something expensive and named.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning everyone :)

Wow - what a weird night of posts to trawl through!
@Cinnamon.girl - you should be a diplomat, such tact and patience! With @freda19 as your backup if all reason should fail!
Who is that striking moggy pussy in your avatar today - is it up for being in pussy squad?
BIB. Striking Pussy. I like it!!
So nice of you to ask and FLOATER says to tell you what a gorgeous long nose you've got and you're really steaming hot !!! Are you married?? He loves the laydeees!!
No names, but @N...ty..ana is showing an interest in him and he might be on board the CAS Squad!!! 😎
Dear @Bushbaby21, thank you so much for your paws endorsement, it meant a lot! Don't mean to seem a ladies man creep here but if @spangly lets me down, are you married? You've got a gorgeous nose and are really steaming hot!! Spangly's nose is a bit too long and TBH she looks flighty and a handful and I've only got half a tail. Msg me in confidence on Grindr. FLOATER xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Even more so when she mentioned about Weighty Katey in the Oprah interview

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.