Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she is pregnant. Now normally I would not comment on someone's size as I am a complete heifer, but her face and figure looks like she is expecting.
Seeing her in that red ensemble I agree, but that wouldn’t fit with the timeline of doll #2’s birth now would it?! Hmm.. 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I put on 2 stone in 6 weeks with steroids. Now I have finished taking them the weight is not shifting.
Some of my clothes are a bit tight but I can’t afford new ones at the moment and I am not buying expensive stuff that hopefully I might not need.
So if Meghan loses that weight (and why should she if she feels happy with it) will those clothes be redundant,?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Isn't Jess Mulroney in New York as well? I mean we know how poor a stylist she is soegs could have hooked up for her expertise?
She could have shoved some filler in her lips and put her in something skin tight with spaghetti straps. Poor Old Markle though might have even aged out of the trashy prostitute extremely high class Jessica Mulroney look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I put on 2 stone in 6 weeks with steroids. Now I have finished taking them the weight is not shifting.
Some of my clothes are a bit tight but I can’t afford new ones at the moment and I am not buying expensive stuff that hopefully I might not need.
So if Meghan loses that weight (and why should she if she feels happy with it) will those clothes be redundant,?
They will probably still have the labels on so she will just return them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh god it’s giving me flashbacks. I had a pair of bootcut red trousers when I was a teenager and I used to wear them with these red high heels (my first ever pair) and my best pal from then STILL rips the piss about those bleeping red trousers!
Half expecting her to text a picture of Meg and have a go!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She would never wear the clothes again anyway. This was part of a merching deal - outfits already posted and linked on Meghan's Mirror.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Ermmmmm i think i might need an intervention, i'm feeling sorry for her as she's obviously really self conscious about the extra weight :eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That's not Hazza's arse cleavage on display, is it?

And a better view of Smeg's "outfit" from the front.

It has been 25C + in the sun in NYC for the past 2 weeks, warm weather always lasts well into September here so it's not unprecedentedly hot. And she's been dressed for deep fall in October, November. She's so effing strange. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
CUNTS

Cinny where are the pictures please??
BIB
I thought you'd never ask! I'm not at all savvy and can't do clever pics like Pom and Hamster and Freda so I have to use avatars to show the Puss Of The Day.
That's why memorably I had to put out a request on our thread for a proboscis monkey some weeks back and two Tattlers kindly obliged.
You've missed three glorious pussies who've gone to good homes but I've got plenty more.
But is it true that you're hiring out the CAS Squad as Freda says, and have got new fur costs, a toyboy and are holidaying in Ibiza???
Today's Puss is FLOATER. Virile, handsome but missing half his tail. Loves cuddles, canal walks and opera, looking for a soul mate. Non-clumping litter lovers only pls.
Is he CAS material? You decide, Tattlers! Vote Now!
Swipe left for FLOATER. Or right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
wtf is wrong with her posture?? stand up straight woman, it improves almost evrything even if you are wearing tart's trotters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel sweaty just looking at that blanket coat. What on earth possessed her?! I wonder if the trip was very impromptu and she got the weather completely wrong................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ermmmmm i think i might need an intervention, i'm feeling sorry for her as she's obviously really self conscious about the extra weight :eek::eek:
Definitely!

Nobody told her to go and parade around NYC. If she's self conscious, she should have saved us all the horror and stayed at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Definitely!

Nobody told her to go and parade around NYC. If she's self conscious, she should have saved us all the horror and stayed at home.

I know i know i'll go and have a gin and pull myself together 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.