Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get it. How can they not style her appropriately. She does have a weird body shape but surely a good stylist could make her look like a supermodel
This is her significantly thinner, wearing Oscar de la Renta. So....no. She is no supermodel.

1632510599817.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That's not Hazza's arse cleavage on display, is it?

And a better view of Smeg's "outfit" from the front.

The red outfit ...... its like first day back at school after the summer holidays ........ new uniform, its a bit big but don't worry she'll grow into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 779223
So about £10,000 worth of clothes to look a hot mess
£10k worth of clothes to visit an underprivileged area too. The bleep. (Apologies if it's actually a wealthy area and I'm just being ignorant.)

Do you think at this point the designers are trolling her?
Looks like she picks that tit out herself. She's bigger than she's ever been in her life *gasp!* her thighs are actually touching! Nothing wrong with that - but she cannot bear to adjust to it. Same thing happened to Rihanna --- once she got a little bit bigger she just started looking a mess because her whole life was being the thin hot girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry I don't generally contribute to this thread but I just have to say - what the duck do these two think they're doing? Have they forgotten they've left the BRF? They're essentially celebrities now, so why all this publicity tit pretending to care about these places they're visiting, as if they are members of the royal family? We don't see any other celebrities doing shite like this. I know they're a pair of arseholes but I'm genuinely so confused.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
£10k worth of clothes to visit an underprivileged area too. The bleep. (Apologies if it's actually a wealthy area and I'm just being ignorant.)

Looks like she picks that tit out herself. She's bigger than she's ever been in her life *gasp!* her thighs are actually touching! Nothing wrong with that - but she cannot bear to adjust to it. Same thing happened to Rihanna --- once she got a little bit bigger she just started looking a mess because her whole life was being the thin hot girl.
Nah - Rihanna wore her extra padding with zero shame and still managed to pull of showstopper outfits. Megsy looked like chit even when shee wasn't eating anything except Adderalls rolled in 8-balls

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I don’t think you’re being ignorant Harlem is notorious for the issues it has, none of which these two know anything about.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The red outfit ...... its like first day back at school after the summer holidays ........ new uniform, its a bit big but don't worry she'll grow into it.
😅😅😅😅
" Dont worry, Madam...... you'll find the sleeves will ride up with wear.."

😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I understand your rage Lily, we all do. The relationship between the BRF and the public is an odd one and probably not easy to understand unless you are from the UK. There's no question of inferiority or worship or wallowing though, as most of us are very proud of our unique RF which has been part of our history for a thousand years, back in the mists of time. It's in our blood, mine anyway, and my children's.

I feel now though that a very wrong path has been taken since the Snarkles arrived, and my belief in the RF has been shaken for the first time in my life and I'm old. What bothers me is how the RF are dealing with the Snarkles. Not the Snarkles themselves. There's something bad under the surface as the RF have allowed widespread harm to be done for a long time, and there's more to come. Turning a blind eye to the Snarkles thievery and lies and destruction as they strut around representing the Monarchy is unacceptable.

Grey rocking is a cowardly excuse for failure to deal with a malignant cancer which seems to have paralysed the family and has allowed them to be mocked, trolled, ridiculed and undermined. Threatened with death. Is that OK Charlss??? Even the babies. There's something really weird going on here and God knows what it is.

Where to begin? The Snarkles have damaged our society, undermining free speech and respect for authority. Damaged race relations here and in the US with their racial victimhood, trivialised mental health issues on joke chat shows. Their poison is everywhere but they are allowed to continue to spread it. This is why I keep raging about the supposedly clever RF grey-rock strategy. It's been disastrous, as much use as a sandcastle against the tide. You can see the results today, with these lunatic RF "much loved" family members interfering in US politics and growing ever bolder because they are unchecked. Madam Duchess. Noballs's lying memoir to come, which will damage Charles and undermine Camilla and weaken the Monarchy at a vulnerable time.

Noballs wouldn't be doing what he's doing if PP was here, as he's a coward. Then there's Charles who's not strong and Noballs knows it. Charles could well hand over a weakened Throne to William, thanks to the SNARKLES.
A dimwit and his prostitute wife.. Absolutely unf....ing unbelievable. The RF strategy and planning is tit.
I'm sure they are still much loved family members. He's royal and that's what matters to the family. They're the top of the tree in British society, the rest of us are just plebs who pay for them. They can, and do, behave just how they want. Never used to feel like this but they have allowed bollock brain and his ho to call us all racist, turn their backs on the country and denigrate us at every opportunity. No thanks for the privileged lifestyle he continues to lead. The RF's failure to contain them looks like support. But maybe they don't care if the monarchy is brought down. They're all fabulously wealthy and could piss off somewhere and live the life they're accustomed to without the nuisance of engaging with the unwashed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You want Brenda to tell other countries how to behave? Seriously?
I don't think she would tell them how to behave just point out discreetly that they are there as private and not representing the RF.

Look I got a telling off for not having any ideas of what else to do. I'm a Mrs nobody in the sticks. I don't know what options are open to diplomats etc. I came up with a suggestion. You know just a hint in your ear that we wouldn't view it well. Diplomacy and all that.
It was an idea! Not a serious telling! You know, "hey, Queenie, finger out and get on with it!"

I find them mostly entertaining. Although I wouldn't pick to pay them as entertainers as u really wouldn't get my money's worth.
There's only so much tragedy you can watch before you'd prefer something like a full on zombie movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's wearing pyjamas! Or auditioning for a panto role.

I don't think it's baby fat as she never gave birth (imo). I think she comfort ate when she found out what the majority think of her especially the ridicule at that Time photo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.