Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to remember - Did they melt or just move their waxworks at Madame Tussaud’s? Looked it up - I’ve got time 🙄. Just moved - for now. Such a bitchy lil’ move by Tussaud’s which, I love🤣

Jan 2020
“Wax figures of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been moved from other members of the Royal Family at Madame Tussauds in London. Prince Harry and Meghanhad been placed next to the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh. ... "From today Meghan and Harry's figures will no longer appear in our Royal Family set."
They’re selling them as candles in the gift shop now. Puts a whole new spin on Yankee Candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just tossing this out there; a young Prince Edward.
like William, the Windsor men are so promising in their teens / 20s then all lose their hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not really bothered what the next thread is named...they have all been brilliant,thanks to all who contributed...
I'm just glad this subject keeps going.im so glad I have discovered this site and all you lovely like minded ppl after thinking it must just be me🙈
It's like my guilty pleasure with this horrid Corona virus doing its worst...funny how the strangest things help you so much.one of the nicest debating sites I have had the pleasure of being included in,so...
Keep up the good work and thanks👍❤
It won't end, even after more dolls and a messy divorce 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The behavior of both William and Kate at the Commonwealth Day Service was loud and clear. I think in those few minutes in the Church, the Sussex Brand was dealt a blow that they may not have yet realized hit its target. No amount of hugging the poor, snazzy photos in the rain, or poorly fitted designer clothing can undo the obvious disdain the future King and Queen Consort has towards them.

I don't think anyone with gravitas will want to take sides with Harry and Meghan against the British Royal Family. The lesser creatures of Hollywood will likely salivate at the chance to have Harry and Meghan around. They will be like the exotic pets so many celebrities have had. Think Mike Tyson and his Tigers.

My hope is that the spitefulness they've shown towards William and Kate will be what in the end takes Meghan down. She can't help herself. Always competing and throwing digs. Believe what you will, but there are several sources claiming the Will's affair rumors originated from Meghan's camp. She has played dirty from the very start and can't seem to grasp that her behavior isn't obvious to anyone with a brain, despite her grinning at William and Kate when in their presence. She thinks she's elevating herself by having her minions tear Kate down at every turn. She's fucked, because the Palace will always protect the Crown.

Harry, despite the constant reminders from Meghan that he's 6th in line, is less important with each passing day. Were I Kate, I'd be pregnant by now. Push these two useless whingers off the chess board already. Were I the Queen, I'd remove Harry from the line of succession. He's removed himself from the Royal Family already, and done so with such contempt towards the British people that it should be a no brainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The behavior of both William and Kate at the Commonwealth Day Service was loud and clear. I think in those few minutes in the Church, the Sussex Brand was dealt a blow that they may not have yet realized hit its target. No amount of hugging the poor, snazzy photos in the rain, or poorly fitted designer clothing can undo the obvious disdain the future King and Queen Consort has towards them.

I don't think anyone with gravitas will want to take sides with Harry and Meghan against the British Royal Family. The lesser creatures of Hollywood will likely salivate at the chance to have Harry and Meghan around. They will be like the exotic pets so many celebrities have had. Think Mike Tyson and his Tigers.

My hope is that the spitefulness they've shown towards William and Kate will be what in the end takes Meghan down. She can't help herself. Always competing and throwing digs. Believe what you will, but there are several sources claiming the Will's affair rumors originated from Meghan's camp. She has played dirty from the very start and can't seem to grasp that her behavior isn't obvious to anyone with a brain, despite her grinning at William and Kate when in their presence. She thinks she's elevating herself by having her minions tear Kate down at every turn. She's fucked, because the Palace will always protect the Crown.

Harry, despite the constant reminders from Meghan that he's 6th in line, is less important with each passing day. Were I Kate, I'd be pregnant by now. Push these two useless whingers off the chess board already. Were I the Queen, I'd remove Harry from the line of succession. He's removed himself from the Royal Family already, and done so with such contempt towards the British people that it should be a no brainer.
İ agree with you re. line of succession. Harry needs to be distanced and removed asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactl
There is also a big case for the 'artificial' loyalty of the media. Who are willing to play with the Firms Fixit fairies, and suppress stories ...because they need/want access for other stories!
Wasn't there a whole load of 'gentlemens' agreements when Harry and William were growing up, things like the press given access to the start of a skiing holiday in return for leaving them alone for the rest of the stay?

With Meghan and Harry adrift from the rest of the RF, there is nothing to stop the negative stories coming out!!

And Im not sure either of them are astute enough to know how to avoid trouble! Meghan cos she wants the attention...and thinks she knows best...and Harry cos he is stupid!!
Exactly. Re the media and the Royals there'a a hell of a lot of "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours", quid pro quo. A blind man on a galloping horse could see that, yet Ginger seemly can't. He poked the press and called them all sorts of vile names and has even taken them to court and he hasn't the wit to twig that when you poke them they poke right back. Maybe not immediately but once they get a tiny crack in what you think is your perfect life they will attack like vultures because they never forget a slight. Ginger lacks the self control that the rest of the Royals have, because he's a spoiled brat used to getting his way, and barging in all guns blazing is all he knows.He inherited that trait from mommy dearest. No diplomacy, no tact, no self control. I bet the Firm's fixit fairies had a celebration with balloons and streamers when he bolted.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 22.55.36.png

I didn't know Victoria knew Harry since he was a kid, she must have a soft spot for him. Maybe that's why she helped MM at the beginning, which I always thought was weird as Victoria would've sussed her out right away.

Reactions: 10

Completely agree!

Reactions: 11
This is lazy journalism at best. Harry has a diplomatic passport but I just cannot see him being granted an A1 visa. That would give him full Diplomatic Immunity and that just isn’t happening. The only people who have A1 visas are visiting government officials and permanent Embassy staff.

Reactions: 15
Either I've had too many coronavodka's or that didn't work Pom :ROFLMAO:
Lol I realise what you meant now (silly me) 😁😄 x

Her hat reminds me of one of those old flying saucer sweets but she has an extra larger one cut in half and put on her head lol 🤭😄
Screenshot_20200328-020535.png
Screenshot_20200328-020242.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.