Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dog's have been chewing at one of Archieficial legs in that photo. I loved those flying saucer sweets and pink shrimps.:)
Lol 😄 that made me laugh at the dog chewing artificial's legs 😄😄 X

Oh yes pink shrimps! Me too I love them ❤😊 and yes the flying saucers are nice..ohhh I remember rice paper as well..that's going back abit.
eBay is great for retro sweets..I get my pink shrimps from there too ❤ xx

Talking of sweets.. Harry and Meghan sweet dispensers! 😄 I thought it said piss not pez
I need stronger glasses lol.
Screenshot_20200329-025659.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same here ❤😊 x I love the toasted teacake sweets too 😀 oh and Walkers toffee ❤ x

The Harry and Meghan toilet brush! 🤭😄
Screenshot_20200329-030238.png

Oh gawd, the shrimps and bananas, fruit salad and black jacks. Still love them 😋
I forgot to quote sorry 🤭 xx

I've just realised the two brushes are based on the colours they wearing Looooool 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is probably their PR people putting it out there.
like: presenting best picture award at the Oscars, or coChair at the Met Gala.
I hope Trump tells him to duck off.
or, if he becomes American, thecQueen strips him of his title.

Lol I realise what you meant now (silly me) 😁😄 x

Her hat reminds me of one of those old flying saucer sweets but she has an extra larger one cut in half and put on her head lol 🤭😄View attachment 101085View attachment 101086
i cannot un see her flying saucer hat now!. Looks like mad photoshop!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meghanlomaniac pretends to care for women and girls. Does she not know where her hair comes from?? It really is a dirty, nasty exploitation of poor females. She does not give a flying duck about anything,bar her own projection.
TIG in the WIG

Reactions: 28
I’d like to just give a quick shout out to Prince Andrew! We haven’t forgotten about you, we will revert back after April 1st.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I've been binge watching The crown. There were a few similarities between Harry and The Duke Of Windsor. But one thing I noticed. The hatred they have for the Royal family? Both seem to lack duty to the family. Harry and Meghan seem to want a celebrity life instead of a royal life. Harry has given up royal life for privacy. Why move to LA? I think Harry will regret this move. Meghan will have the life she worked so hard to get. I feel this is going to get really bitter. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51567105
The thing I objected to about Meghan when I first heard about her was her being a divorced American and an actress, because it really seemed as if he'd tried to get engaged to exactly the sort of woman who'd already come close to destroying the royal family. I don't honestly know if Harry is capable of planning something like that to show his contempt for his family, because he seems pretty limited intellectually, but it felt as if the RF and the country actually saying "come on, let's be nice and welcoming" was never going to make a difference because the two of them had already decided on the script.

Meghanlomaniac pretends to care for women and girls. Does she not know where her hair comes from?? It really is a dirty, nasty exploitation of poor females. She does not give a flying duck about anything,bar her own projection.
TIG in the WIG
Next thread suggestion #Prince of Bel Heir and his Tig in a wig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Diplomatic status?!!! He's already insulted Trump. 😀 Imagine Harry and Meghan as diplomats, arriving by private jet, trotting out their woke tit and offending everyone with their woolly headed thinking.

After downing some pills and having a spliff Harry rocks up to the diplomatic party........

Harry: "Climate change... yeah man we need to stop using fossil fuels and stay at home like my mate Greta. See Coronavirus is just the planet fighting back man...."

Meghan: "This dress only cost 950,000 dollars and was handwoven by green ants in Tibet. It was transported across the world on the back of a train of Yaks. Okay so some died on the way but it was green transport right?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This guy is just speculating and so over the top. He’s making it sound like it could be a problem for Harry. He wouldn’t need anything like that as he’s married an American and can easily get his permanent residency that way, then apply for citizenship in 3 years anyway.

Reactions: 7
I’d like to just give a quick shout out to Prince Andrew! We haven’t forgotten about you, we will revert back after April 1st.
Might be nice to give HM and PP some rest from the stress at their ages IMO.

Reactions: 7
Questions about whether the yanks will be paying for their security.
Seriously, no one is supposed to be going anywhere.
Stay at home Harkles and pay your own security.

They are just an international pain in the arse.

I’m just waiting to see what the announcements will be on the 31st March.
Thye are so grasping; looking for $10million mansions.
Why are they entitled to security. They just flaunt themselves and make themselves higher profile than they need to be, which makes them expensive.
The entire world is struggling, they don’t give a tit and the RF is letting them get away with it

Reactions: 31
Might be nice to give HM and PP some rest from the stress at their ages IMO.
It would! But if Andrew is complicit in Epstein’s crimes or committed any himself, he needs to face the consequences of his actions. His parents only have him to blame for any related stress imo.

Reactions: 8
It would! But if Andrew is complicit in Epstein’s crimes or committed any himself, he needs to face the consequences of his actions. His parents only have him to blame for any related stress imo.
Thats it 'if' I personally don't think trial by social media is the way to go, after the Caroline Flack tragedy.
She actually was guilty of a crime, but it should have been dealt with by the authorities, not anyone with a phone.
Prince Charles is ill, who knows what else may strike the RF or any of us in the current awful situation. Just me, but I'm not adding to the burdens of a couple in their nineties.

Who's waiting for the update on their website cos wills and Kate have announced the 5million charity thing today...we all know how well jel she is...look out for another inspirational quote and helpful info🤢🐄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thats it 'if' I personally don't think trial by social media is the way to go, after the Caroline Flack tragedy.
She actually was guilty of a crime, but it should have been dealt with by the authorities, not anyone with a phone.
Prince Charles is ill, who knows what else may strike the RF or any of us in the current awful situation. Just me, but I'm not adding to the burdens of a couple in their nineties.
Agreed. And now isn’t the time. IF he’s committed a crime let the law take care of it. Social media loves to bring up Andrew to distract from Meghan and Harry. This thread isn’t about Andrew

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This guy is just speculating and so over the top. He’s making it sound like it could be a problem for Harry. He wouldn’t need anything like that as he’s married an American and can easily get his permanent residency that way, then apply for citizenship in 3 years anyway.
Hah - in three years' time, she'll be well into her next marriage and looking round for his replacement... 😀

Reactions: 9
Same here ❤😊 x I love the toasted teacake sweets too 😀 oh and Walkers toffee ❤ x

The Harry and Meghan toilet brush! 🤭😄View attachment 101094

I forgot to quote sorry 🤭 xx

I've just realised the two brushes are based on the colours they wearing Looooool 😄
Shame their faces aren't on the brush heads, they both deserve having their heads flushed in the loo. Pair of Muppets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry and Meghan have downloaded House Party for a climate change conference with world leaders......

Harry: "so we're trying to get you guys to understand that fossil fuels are really outdated man and we need to find a way to save the planet. Meghan has already done her bit doing a voice over for Disney, loads of baby elephants have been saved now"

Meghan: (does puppy eyes) "thanks honey. Grandpappy Putin would you like me to help you save some Russian bears?"

Putin: "my comrades Vovan and Lexus will call you later. So do you want us to cut the gas to your miserable little country?"

Harry: (splutters) "yes.. I mean no, well maybe not quite yet . My Gangan probably hasn't had lunch yet."

Salman Al Saud: "why is your woman not wearing a Burkha?"

Meghan: "I was having one made encrusted with diamonds but the factory in Wuhan shut down, disgusting service, I'm seriously thinking of complaining (puppy eyes) how rich are you?"

Trump: "it's a beautiful thing...... it's a beautiful thing "

Harry: "who let him in to this party? security isn't what it was "

Greta: "you have stolen my future you vile bunch of blood sucking vultures"

Trump: "it's a beautiful thing..... its a beautiful thing....."

Harry: "security.... security where the hell are they?"

Meghan: "they've gone Harry and I haven't seen Archie doll for 3 days now"

Trump: it's a beautiful thing.... it's a beautiful thing...."

Greta: "you cock sucking bunch of bastards"

Putin: "we have Prince Archie , rest assured he is safe in Russia , tell Merkel I also have her cat."

Harry: "right ho we'll talk again later"
(Turns off app) well that went well didn't it Megs?........ Meghan where are you darling.....?

To be continued.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.