Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deluded Sussex Squad

Can’t remember where I read it, but meghan is putting out the word that W&K are paying people to write fake “hate” comments.

No they’re not fake, we really do hate you Megz

They are so jealous of being below Kate and William its pathetic. The funny thing is if they had stayed and she had wanted to be a proper Royal I think they could have been as popular as W&K I mean Harry was the most popular Royal after The Queen and meg had the advantage of being the first mixed raced person in the Royal family which was a connection with a lot of the public the other royals don't have.

The grass is always greener with Meghan and she didnt want to rub shoulder with us nobodies she wants to rub shoulders with Beyonce and George Clooney but I think she will get a shock when the offers stop coming in and no celeb gives a tit about them after all they are ex-royals now not got as much clout as before. Eventually they will divorce and she will go off with somebody like Drake and dopey Harry will want to come back feeling sorry for himself but hes burnt his bridges IMO the way hes treated the Royals and the country an absolute disgrace!
i don’t think Meghan could have stayed as popular as Will and Kate, because it was all an act right from the beginning. She was “off” from the very first engagement interview. And remember the £56,000 engagement dress....
She had completely different expectations to the reality of what it is to be a royal / aristo.
It is nothing like the pampered Alist / billionaire crowd

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Deluded Sussex Squad

Can’t remember where I read it, but meghan is putting out the word that W&K are paying people to write fake “hate” comments.

i don’t think Meghan could have stayed as popular as Will and Kate, because it was all an act right from the beginning. She was “off” from the very first engagement interview. And remember the £56,000 engagement dress....
She had completely different expectations to the reality of what it is to be a royal / aristo.
I’m sure W&K have far better things to be doing with their time and money.

I think you’re right regarding her expectations of what it is to be royal. She expected some kind of Disneyfied version with her as Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews as QE2. Harry did her no favours by not setting her straight on the realities of the case and by not helping her to observe the established protocols.

Reactions: 10
Harry & Meghan #15 Malibu Markle, Ken & Baby Archificial. Life in Plastic, it’s fantastic (or so ‘her friends’ keep telling us)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How about ‘Meghan Markle and her ex prince in Bel Heir’ as suggested here

Wow, I love her videos, I used to feel sorry for Hapless Harry being stuck with this demanding bird, but Im sorry my pity is waning, he needs to wake up give his head a good shake and see hes being used and get out of there !!

Reactions: 14
Deluded Sussex Squad

She would never have been as popular as Kate if she had stayed for a million years, Kate has class and is a natural for her job, where everything about Meg is totally fake, from her forced smiles to the utter BS she spoke in the engagement interview when she gazed into Hapless's eyes telling us she had no idea who the worlds most famous batchelor was when she cooked up a date with him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the DM article all that crap about she didn't know the protocol she needed help is utter RUBBISH! She had courtiers there to help her, I dont believe they wouldnt have helped her or advised her she just didn't want to listen and didn't care for the rules. It was said before when she attended somewhere with the Queen she was told 'The Queen is wearing a hat' meaning she also needs to wear one, which the courtiers would have known what that meant and would have told her but she ignored them. If she soo wanted to get it right and learn the protocol she would have stayed in the background until she learned the way like Kate did but she wanted to get her face out there for when she fucked off back to LA.

They are so jealous of being below Kate and William its pathetic. The funny thing is if they had stayed and she had wanted to be a proper Royal I think they could have been as popular as W&K I mean Harry was the most popular Royal after The Queen and meg had the advantage of being the first mixed raced person in the Royal family which was a connection with a lot of the public the other royals don't have.

The grass is always greener with Meghan and she didnt want to rub shoulder with us nobodies she wants to rub shoulders with Beyonce and George Clooney but I think she will get a shock when the offers stop coming in and no celeb gives a tit about them after all they are ex-royals now not got as much clout as before. Eventually they will divorce and she will go off with somebody like Drake and dopey Harry will want to come back feeling sorry for himself but hes burnt his bridges IMO the way hes treated the Royals and the country an absolute disgrace!
I used to think the jet set (Oprah etc) would drop them, but now I'm not so sure. I think that the jet set will toy with them a bit. Like a cat toying with it's prey. They'll invite them to things so they can laugh at them behind their backs. Ginger in particular because he's literally thick as a brick and only parrots what his sugar mommy says like a moron, plus he's not exactly movie star looks wise and that's hugely important in that set. They'll have entertainment value in the way court jesters used to. Between her delusions of grandeur and her performing monkey echoing her wokey statements they'll be ok on the dinner party circuit till people get bored and find something more interesting to toy with.

Harry & Meghan #15 . Meghan the noodle and her performing poodle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't stress that BIB often enough. He (and his mammy) went on about the "men in grey suits" and the "faceless backroom people" ... well yeah, who the feck did you think cleaned up when you shat on your own doorstep? Who reined in the press, paid people off and arranged things like your desperately wanted 2nd A level so you could play soldiers, or hid the fact that mommy was shagging Hewitt for so long. Yep, those people who you and mommy claim wrecked your lives and made life unlivable within the Firm. It's unreal that Ginger probably grew up totally unaware that there was an invisible clean up squad running around behind him. He probably thinks he just got lucky all those times his crap was erased. His tiny bird brain must be scrambled trying to figure out where all his fixit fairies have gone.
You're in real life now Ginger. No do-overs, no fixit fairies, and left to own your own tit, just like the rest of us independent earth dwellers ... enjoy.
There are still fixit fairies out there. I believe they are called ‘Crisis Management Consultants’. Of course, unlike in the past, he will have to pay top dollar for their service.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I was trying to remember - Did they melt or just move their waxworks at Madame Tussaud’s? Looked it up - I’ve got time 🙄. Just moved - for now. Such a bitchy lil’ move by Tussaud’s which, I love🤣

Jan 2020
“Wax figures of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been moved from other members of the Royal Family at Madame Tussauds in London. Prince Harry and Meghanhad been placed next to the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh. ... "From today Meghan and Harry's figures will no longer appear in our Royal Family set."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've been binge watching The crown. There were a few similarities between Harry and The Duke Of Windsor. But one thing I noticed. The hatred they have for the Royal family? Both seem to lack duty to the family. Harry and Meghan seem to want a celebrity life instead of a royal life. Harry has given up royal life for privacy. Why move to LA? I think Harry will regret this move. Meghan will have the life she worked so hard to get. I feel this is going to get really bitter. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51567105

Reactions: 17
I used to think the jet set (Oprah etc) would drop them, but now I'm not so sure. I think that the jet set will toy with them a bit. Like a cat toying with it's prey. They'll invite them to things so they can laugh at them behind their backs. Ginger in particular because he's literally thick as a brick and only parrots what his sugar mommy says like a moron, plus he's not exactly movie star looks wise and that's hugely important in that set. They'll have entertainment value in the way court jesters used to. Between her delusions of grandeur and her performing monkey echoing her wokey statements they'll be ok on the dinner party circuit till people get bored and find something more interesting to toy with.

😎Good title. Now I’m torn between titles. 😟

For the next thread title I like:
Meghan Markle and her ex-Prince in Bel Heir
😁
I agree. Too many good ones this time.

Reactions: 6
There are still fixit fairies out there. I believe they are called ‘Crisis Management Consultants’. Of course, unlike in the past, he will have to pay top dollar for their service.:rolleyes:
They would never ever in a gazillion years have the nous that the Firm's fixit fairies have accumulated over literally centuries in dealing with Royal oopsies and poopsies though. You can't buy the loyalty and experience the Firm's fixit fairies have.
That aside, do you think Ginger would ever concede that they need fixit fairies ? Nope, he'll just blunder along and hope his luck changes back to the 'lucky' days under the umbrella of gangan and the Firm.

Reactions: 16
I'm not really bothered what the next thread is named...they have all been brilliant,thanks to all who contributed...
I'm just glad this subject keeps going.im so glad I have discovered this site and all you lovely like minded ppl after thinking it must just be me🙈
It's like my guilty pleasure with this horrid Corona virus doing its worst...funny how the strangest things help you so much.one of the nicest debating sites I have had the pleasure of being included in,so...
Keep up the good work and thanks👍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They would never ever in a gazillion years have the nous that the Firm's fixit fairies have accumulated over literally centuries in dealing with Royal oopsies and poopsies though. You can't buy the loyalty and experience the Firm's fixit fairies have.
That aside, do you think Ginger would ever concede that they need fixit fairies ? Nope, he'll just blunder along and hope his luck changes back to the 'lucky' days under the umbrella of gangan and the Firm.
There is also a big case for the 'artificial' loyalty of the media. Who are willing to play with the Firms Fixit fairies, and suppress stories ...because they need/want access for other stories!
Wasn't there a whole load of 'gentlemens' agreements when Harry and William were growing up, things like the press given access to the start of a skiing holiday in return for leaving them alone for the rest of the stay?

With Meghan and Harry adrift from the rest of the RF, there is nothing to stop the negative stories coming out!!

And Im not sure either of them are astute enough to know how to avoid trouble! Meghan cos she wants the attention...and thinks she knows best...and Harry cos he is stupid!!

Reactions: 16
😳
I'm not really bothered what the next thread is named...they have all been brilliant,thanks to all who contributed...
I'm just glad this subject keeps going.im so glad I have discovered this site and all you lovely like minded ppl after thinking it must just be me🙈
It's like my guilty pleasure with this horrid Corona virus doing its worst...funny how the strangest things help you so much.one of the nicest debating sites I have had the pleasure of being included in,so...
Keep up the good work and thanks👍❤
Yes i agree and feel a bit guilty admitting it.
Abusing Meghan and Harry is keeping us all amused. Shocking 😀😳🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I think it depends on how far up the influence tree the members of the jet set are!
I don't think, Oprah wont support them overmuch, unless they have a good angle that appeals to her viewers... I think for a year or so they will both have massive novelty value... and get loads of paparazzi attention and National Enquirer headlines...

I would imagine they will only succeed on the dinner party circuit , if they are good at public speaking and making speeches. And I have no idea how good they are or will be at this!

It will also be interesting to see what 'charitable' interests they follow... And how much support these give them!

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion...

Harry and Meghan #15 Meghantoinette - let them eat FAKE!

Combined effort from myself, Scotch Mist and Norbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I totally agree. You only have to look at what a great job Schofields crisis management team did.....oh wait:p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.