Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think will happen when Megzit finally happens at the end of the month?

Do you think that they will go for sensational headline revelations?
or more subtle dripping of poison against the firm?

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely trying to rid the “Markle” name for her brand.
She's not a Markle since marrying, what is her surname? Is it Windsor, Sussex?

Wouldn’t it be brilliant if no one watched it 💅🏻😂
We have David Attenborough, don't they know?!

What does everyone think will happen when Megzit finally happens at the end of the month?

Do you think that they will go for sensational headline revelations?
or more subtle dripping of poison against the firm?
It will be friends constantly keeping them in the news, either how badly they've been treated or what "secret" charitable work they've been up to

• Sick
Reactions: 12
As much as I love and adore elephants I will not watch anything she has put her name to. She has actually surpassed Frank Skinner 🤮 on my scale of loathing and that is saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Harry's pathetic begging got his d list actress a job. I can't wait for the divorce and I hope Harry wakes up and drags makes a fool out of megatron I would 😏😂

Reactions: 15
Same here - even from people who don't normally come out for things in the street.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yay! Lots of clapping for nhs workers outside. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Wasn’t it fantastic!

The Cambridge’s and Wessex’s have reflected the mood of the nation so well with their clapping videos- the Cambridge’s in particular with the film of their children. The Sussex “thinking of you from across the pond” was somewhat underwhelming.

Reactions: 14
Re disney elephants - Meghan, Duchess of Sussex -
Totally trading on royalty, please strip them
of their titles.

And the Cambridge’s children are so adorable and hey, we know what they look like and can see them growing up -
that’s how it is done meagain!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.