Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MegHag is not letting Harry go back to the UK.
She’s obviously been calling up the DM to keep herself relevant

Ok so it might be hard for Harry to get back, but as an ex member of the British Royal family, what a shame he isn't even making the slightest effort to get back to see his father, and support the British military and British people!

At a time of crisis, he could be making a bit more effort to support his family! The chasm between them all must be incredibly deep and hurtful for Harry to make absolutely no effort to support his grandmother, father and brother!!

Reactions: 11
If the Daily Mail article is true and Meghan doesn’t want Harry travelling anywhere, I actually don’t think that we can blame her at the moment. If you travel, you’re very likely to risk Covid-19 transmission and I think we should all be trying to minimise that happening.

Obviously she does openly and covertly control Harry and I hope that he is managing to speak to his family - whether that be over the phone, Skype etc. It would be a different matter to me entirely if she wasn’t even allowing Harry to reach out to his Dad to ask how he is etc.
I know travelling isn't going to be easy... But there is also something about ex brits being asked to come back to their home countries.
If you watch the news there is a lot about NHS doctors, nurses etc going into isolation from their families so they can continue to work, they are putting aside selfish individual concerns and working hard to support their country...

Its interesting to see who is out their doing things...like William and Kate, and who is indoors doing nothing!

I know self isolation is incredibly important...and we all need to be doing it if we arent doing essential work....but so too is being seen to be supportive at the right time!

Reactions: 8
Ok so it might be hard for Harry to get back, but as an ex member of the British Royal family, what a shame he isn't even making the slightest effort to get back to see his father, and support the British military and British people!

At a time of crisis, he could be making a bit more effort to support his family! The chasm between them all must be incredibly deep and hurtful for Harry to make absolutely no effort to support his grandmother, father and brother!!
To be honest, he has all but burnt his bridges with the British public and the military, I can't see anyone pleading for him to come back. His family, who knows what they think of him after his behaviour.

Reactions: 19
Are these people Meghan fans?
I know that most people posting on this thread aren't keen on her but wishing people dead is taking it all to a whole new level of ghastlyness.
They have really serious mental health issues.
Sick twisted human beings.

Reactions: 7
Poor Disney. They thought they were getting a royal and are now stuck with a grifter who f#cked the queen. This is not a good look for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How crass to announce that now in the current climate.
Comes out April 3rd, wow she waited 3 whole days from being a non royal!
The queen must be thrilled to see The Duchess of Sussex headlining for a Disney film. She should have removed their titles.

Has she actually earned money from this or is this for a ‘charity’?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.