Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So off they are isolating they won't need the Canadian Mounties and uk met police officers out their protecting them at ridiculous expense... So they can go home to their families!!! She/ he don't do family ( except Doria the nannymcfree) but other people do and shouldn't be watching their lazy entitled arses!😠

Reactions: 15
Meghan’s tit behaviour in Morocco

That's actually really shocking, the way she pushes in front of him. Does she really have no awareness that he is the royal not her? Men are more important in Moroccan culture anyway, how could she not realise that nobody there is interested in her, she's just his wife.

And the constant pawing and PDA iz really nauseating 🤮
It is so cringy to watch, she hangs on to him like a teenager. It isn't professional and they are meant to be acting in a professional manner as (at that time) working members of the RF. She has no clue how to behave/etiquette.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So off they are isolating they won't need the Canadian Mounties and uk met police officers out their protecting them at ridiculous expense... So they can go home to their families!!! She/ he don't do family ( except Doria the nannymcfree) but other people do and shouldn't be watching their lazy entitled arses!😠
Nannymcfree, love it 🤣. Let's face it she can't keep staff so Doria won't have much choice but to become the free help.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The sugars are really something else. 🤬🤢

How can they be so anti royal but still refer to her as princess? Charles is who made her a princess bloody sugars 😡 If they feel this way, they should refer to her as Lady Diana.

Reactions: 14
Meg said Archiedoll is pulling himself up in the coat.....well thats what happens when you put batteries in it. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How can they be so anti royal but still refer to her as princess? Charles is who made her a princess bloody sugars 😡 If they feel this way, they should refer to her as Lady Diana.
Regardless of royal status, do they really think any parent “in heaven“ would wish the remaining parent dead so their children becomes an orphan?
Idiots!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Meg said Archiedoll is pulling himself up in the coat.....well thats what happens when you put batteries in it. 😊
Nearly suffered death by toast...😂😂😂

Sorry to repost, but when this vicious, vacuous little piece of scum loses a grandparent to this.Or suffers a miscarriage or any other gut wrenching tragedy for any other reason in the future. Let her think back to the fact that she considered children losing their grandad a joke.
It got her likes from strangers, I almost feel sorry for her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If the Daily Mail article is true and Meghan doesn’t want Harry travelling anywhere, I actually don’t think that we can blame her at the moment. If you travel, you’re very likely to risk Covid-19 transmission and I think we should all be trying to minimise that happening.

Obviously she does openly and covertly control Harry and I hope that he is managing to speak to his family - whether that be over the phone, Skype etc. It would be a different matter to me entirely if she wasn’t even allowing Harry to reach out to his Dad to ask how he is etc.

Reactions: 9
Actually I wouldn't want any member of my family travelling by air and certainly not meeting other family members who has the virus.. it's painful not to see loved one and you hope to see them once again, but we have to be practical and nip this C in the bud

Reactions: 13
In other news Harry says 'woof' to you all 😉
Surprised Meg allowed it, unless of course it's your doggy 😂

Actually I wouldn't want any member of my family travelling by air and certainly not meeting other family members who has the virus.. it's painful not to see loved one and you hope to see them once again, but we have to be practical and nip this C in the bud
I can't imagine they would fly commercial even if it was available. Charles and Camilla got an RAF flight to Scotland. I hope everyone that facilitated their journey have been told to self isolate / been tested

Reactions: 12
They have their new martyr in Meghan. They love it.

What a revolting bunch Meghan's fans are . Although I guess if any of them ventured on here they would probably think pretty badly of us 😁

In other news Harry says 'woof' to you all 😉
They may well think badly of us but at least we don’t wish horrible things would happen to any of them.

They’re odious little trolls most of whom can barely write in the queens English let alone begin to understand the monarchy.

I wonder how many of them are Brits?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Hmmmm......

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.