Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WARNING!! MAY INDUCE VOMITING

I didn't read it, it's dreadful! However if you skim to the bottom there is a priceless photo of poor wee Archie slavering longingly over the cake stand, ignore the two twats in the background. Poor wee bugger will never be allowed junk like that.
I particularly enjoyed the lack of any sense of irony, especially here:

377BB124-9878-4B62-97AD-05B9A01B10A6.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Harry’s cancelled invictus.
He looks so pasty and has a giant zit.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meagain must be RAGING. All her remaining ‘look at me, we’re still Royal’ publicity gone up in smoke,
quicker than Dorothy throwing a bucket of water over the Wicked Witch. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do like Harry Markle

It’s actually despicable that they seem to be using a worldwide tragedy for their own means as in publicity, and let’s be honest here, they have not led by example by hugging and shaking hands in public, and they aren’t medical experts, thus, they have zero business in trying to jump on any bandwagon in what is a worldwide catastrophe. As many have said, it’s best they self-isolate and shut up because no one is interested in what they have to say or what they do. If anything, this proves how desperate the duo are, and while people are dying they are trying to capitalize on this.

About sums it up really! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I do like Harry Markle

It’s actually despicable that they seem to be using a worldwide tragedy for their own means as in publicity, and let’s be honest here, they have not led by example by hugging and shaking hands in public, and they aren’t medical experts, thus, they have zero business in trying to jump on any bandwagon in what is a worldwide catastrophe. As many have said, it’s best they self-isolate and shut up because no one is interested in what they have to say or what they do. If anything, this proves how desperate the duo are, and while people are dying they are trying to capitalize on this.

I am finding it hard to even read about them now, just seeing their faces angers me. I know at some point Harry will have to be back in the U.K. but Meglomaniac and Archieficial can take their chances in the Canadian woods with the bears, don't come back here.

Reactions: 15
If we lose Prince Philip under these circumstances, it'll be heartbreaking.
The thought of that hypocritical man child walking behind his coffin makes me want to throw up.
If we lose the Queen because of this.....how awful would it be...not being able to have a state funeral because of the situation 😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I do like Harry Markle

Honestly, I cannot find words to express my utter disgust at this pair. But I'll try 🤪
They jump on any passing bandwagon pontificating on things they know jack tit about as if they were experts. duck OFF! Leave it to the people who know what they're talking about and the officials and senior Royals who have their fingers on the pulse monitoring the situation and trying to make sure people are informed and stay calm.
As for them worrying about our Queen ... here, hold this elephant I found wandering in my garden while I think about that. Lying bastards will be dancing and pissing on the graves of any royals who succumb to the virus.
Not a mention of her dad or worry for him, old and in failing health in a country possibly less informed or pro active re the virus than many others. But then she has already bled him dry years ago and he's of no interest to her now 😒. Charley boy is the guy who doles out the dosh, so he gets the deepest curtsey and that bleeping irritating mega watt toothy grin that she thinks is alluring. Sorry hun, it's repulsive, knock it off. Charley might be old but he's long past his bleep stike phase and prefers a hot toddy and Camilla massaging his feet (or whatever) of an evening by a roaring fire. Not every man is as dim and dumb and lacking in backbone as Ginger.
It really is a pity about the games, but honestly they'd have hijacked them for publicity and driven us all crazy.
As someone said upthread, they are having no luck at all forging this new life. Everything they touch turns to tit. Like an evil version of the Midas touch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m not on Instagram but have any of the posters asked her if she’s checked on her father in these uncertain times?

Reactions: 13
I’m not on Instagram but have any of the posters asked her if she’s checked on her father in these uncertain times?
Loads. They only post never respond, we are not worthy.

If we lose the Queen because of this.....how awful would it be...not being able to have a state funeral because of the situation 😣
Couldn’t they “ice “her until it’s over?

Reactions: 8
Loads. They only post never respond, we are not worthy.

Couldn’t they “ice “her until it’s over?
That's what I was thinking.
Apparently Phil has said he doesn't want a big send off, so he might not be too problematic.
But Brenda deserves every last flower and tear drop for a job well done all her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am finding it hard to even read about them now, just seeing their faces angers me. I know at some point Harry will have to be back in the U.K. but Meglomaniac and Archieficial can take their chances in the Canadian woods with the bears, don't come back here.
I'm deliberately not opening newspaper articles because I don’t want to give them the click bait, they make me cross!! Surprisingly cross for someone who has no real interest in the the firm/Royalty.

I honestly wish the papers would stop reporting anything they do or say! I would be more than happy if they disappeared, never to be seen or heard from again! Why do they deserve the constant publicity?
Realistically had they worked with the family/firm to come up with something, I wouldn’t have registered their leaving, but the arrogance, entitlement & hypocrisy of it all staggers me, with everything that is going on in the world right now they really think they are more important?:mad:

They are nobodies, as horrible as it sounds I am really hoping they fall flat on their faces, & show the world stropping doesn’t get you your own way! The only thing that made them anybody is their link to the RF, & I think they really need to learn that lesson the firm is bigger than they are, I am hoping HMQ will remove everything in order to teach that lesson, but I won’t hold my breath.

I am pissed that they could have done so much......but it appears that wasn’t enough for them. I’m sad at the missed opportunities, whilst being pissed that the whole country is labelled racist when the reality is different, I don’t like manipulative behaviour, & I know there are concerns re his MH state & questions if he’s being controlled, no-one should live with Domestic Abuse. I question how & why this tit show has got to this point, been allowed to happen. I also know how many times victims leave & go back before they finally leave - it’s a difficult thing to manage, to deal with but they really need shutting down. But is it domestic abuse or is this the real Harry?

On the other hand I am older, & dont get this whole woke, and being famous for nothing culture anyway - so maybe it’s just me!

I'm deliberately not opening newspaper articles because I don’t want to give them the click bait, they make me cross!! Surprisingly cross for someone who has no real interest in the the firm/Royalty.

I honestly wish the papers would stop reporting anything they do or say! I would be more than happy if they disappeared, never to be seen or heard from again! Why do they deserve the constant publicity?
Realistically had they worked with the family/firm to come up with something, I wouldn’t have registered their leaving, but the arrogance, entitlement & hypocrisy of it all staggers me, with everything that is going on in the world right now they really think they are more important?:mad:

They are nobodies, as horrible as it sounds I am really hoping they fall flat on their faces, & show the world stropping doesn’t get you your own way! The only thing that made them anybody is their link to the RF, & I think they really need to learn that lesson the firm is bigger than they are, I am hoping HMQ will remove everything in order to teach that lesson, but I won’t hold my breath.

I am pissed that they could have done so much......but it appears that wasn’t enough for them. I’m sad at the missed opportunities, whilst being pissed that the whole country is labelled racist when the reality is different, I don’t like manipulative behaviour, & I know there are concerns re his MH state & questions if he’s being controlled, no-one should live with Domestic Abuse. I question how & why this tit show has got to this point, been allowed to happen. I also know how many times victims leave & go back before they finally leave - it’s a difficult thing to manage, to deal with but they really need shutting down. But is it domestic abuse or is this the real Harry?

On the other hand I am older, & dont get this whole woke, and being famous for nothing culture anyway - so maybe it’s just me!
getting off my soapbox now - sorry that was a rant & a half! :):)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Will be so interested to see how this whole society shut-down will play out for these two. The cancellation of so many royal events will mean that it will be months without all the press attention of “Will they won’t they attend” (especially since Trooping the Colour will possibly be cancelled, and that was one event that it was specifically stated they may still attend), and Invictus being cancelled? It will be pretty hard to drum up the kind of mystery and press attention they so love.

Reactions: 19
WTAF?

Disclaimer, I haven't read it all but some 'royal expert' is saying they'll ask Hasbeen back to act in an official royal capacity.
I can’t see it myself. They might outsource the job, on s short term contract.
Might brush up my cv. Am good at smiling, and willing to be persuaded to accept millions per year for doing it, in fact it makes it easier I reckon.
Unless you’re a prick

I didn't know that 😬
The lady confirmed it, but was then shut up. That whole family are such an embarrassment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.