Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking the Queen should open Balmoral Castle to us Tattlers so we can self isolate given how much love we have for her. I'm willing to do a bit of dusting and vacuuming in return for her hospitality.
Frogmore cottage as a place to isolate people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They should ask Kate to be counsellor of State. If Prince Phillip has been, then no reason why Kate can’t. There’s also Edward don’t forget.
Harry is a liability. He’s already shown dereliction of Duty on numerous occassions
Prince Phillip is because he's the consort of the monarch. Kate automatically will be when William is king, but there's no precedent for it when he's not. Also one paper mentioned she couldn't be if she was pregnant - I'm wondering whether that's a hint.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Prince Phillip is because he's the consort of the monarch. Kate automatically will be when William is king, but there's no precedent for it when he's not. Also one paper mentioned she couldn't be if she was pregnant - I'm wondering whether that's a hint.
I think the paper said that William wouldnt be able to be the queen's representative or whatever they call it ,if Kate becomes pregnant,so let's hope she isn't for at least 6 MTHS cis if she does,the honour passes to PH...🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Meghantoinette 'let them eat humble pie' 😁
Meghantoinette’let them eat fake’

I thought what they had said was that if she were pregnant that would be another CoS out of the action, ie Prince William would have to self-isolate due to pregnant spouse, just as HMQ and the PoW have had to due to age.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG! I’ve been trying to work out an apt thread title using Meghantoinette and cake for a while and I just couldn’t get it.
But you did! That is brilliant!
Let them eat fake!
I love it and spot on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’ll be insufferable!! Gives themma reason to hang onto that Royal for longer!
I’ll be bleeping livid

I thought what they had said was that if she were pregnant that would be another CoS out of the action, ie Prince William would have to self-isolate due to pregnant spouse, just as HMQ and the PoW have had to due to age.
Possibly but you are not higher risk at catching it if you are pregnant

Reactions: 4
I’ll be bleeping livid

Possibly but you are not higher risk at catching it if you are pregnant
The pregnant are one of the vulnerable groups who are at no greater risk of catching it, but are at greater risk of complications should they catch it.

OMG! I’ve been trying to work out an apt thread title using Meghantoinette and cake for a while and I just couldn’t get it.
But you did! That is brilliant!
Let them eat fake!
I love it and spot on!
Why thank you 😊. Scotch Mist did the heavy lifting, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So much to get through Tattlers!!!

My eyes must be tired because today I read Vancouver Island as Vacuous Island. Very appropriate.

I imagine that HM The Queen is at Windsor because during WW2 the Royal family did not leave London even though it was bombed heavily. Such is her devotion to her Duty, Windsor was probably a compromise. If Philip has joined her that is also a sign of this; I imagine too that if the worst was to happen, they would want to be together too. Such difficult times.

This thing about Harry coming back... two trains of thought.
Is Meagain’s PR involved, still trying to keep their profile high
OR
Is it Harry’s PR trying to give him a genuine escape from Vacuous Island, after which they will announce he has separated from Meagain????
Is he even at vacuous island? 🤔 sorry, I’m all over the conspiracy theories around these two punks

The pregnant are one of the vulnerable groups who are at no greater risk of catching it, but are at greater risk of complications should they catch it.

Why thank you 😊. Scotch Mist did the heavy lifting, tbh.
The pregnant - love it 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving Vacuous Island
So much to get through Tattlers!!!

My eyes must be tired because today I read Vancouver Island as Vacuous Island. Very appropriate.
Absolutely loving Vacuous Island 😂. The perfect place for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Harry’s cancelled invictus.
He looks so pasty and has a giant zit.

Beggy meggy will be raging she can't show up and prance around in fitness lycra pretending she gives a tit.
Sorry for the competitors but its across the board cancellations and everyone is in the same boat.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WARNING!! MAY INDUCE VOMITING

I didn't read it, it's dreadful! However if you skim to the bottom there is a priceless photo of poor wee Archie slavering longingly over the cake stand, ignore the two twats in the background. Poor wee bugger will never be allowed junk like that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Absolutely gutted for the competitors, but if these two aren't getting the message that Karma is coming for them...😂
Seems like everything they touch turns to dross.

• Heart
  • Haha
From Popbitch today:

WhatsApp has been ablaze with rumours this week that Prince Philip has carked it. While it's probably only a matter of time before that rumour finally comes good, we hear that Phil has been making every day count in the meantime.

Whispers from the Royal grounds suggest that he has three regular lady callers, and gets started on the drinking shortly after waking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.