Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to edit my post but wasn't sure how, just wanted to say I was invested enough to find out that I trawled through clips of her on suits( never seen before, yawn) to see if any of the facial expressions she made in that were similar and from what I saw when she's sad/crying she raises the beginning of her eyebrows up, from this photo they are clearly straight accross, it looks like anger to me and coming from someone who is usually so mild mannered and smiley it's quite a shock to see it especially towards a husband who she usually fawns over like you would a kitten 🤔
Welcome squirrel.🐿

Reactions: 12
This is my very first post after reading various Tattle threads for a while, finally feel brave enough to join in now *pulls big girl knickers up*
Not sure if this has been posted before so apologies if it had but I came across this photo and my once mild attitude towards Megan has now completely changed 😳 how can she go from charming and positively beaming to this so quickly?! I think this was after the event they attended, the very last one they attended ( the official name escapes me) What is going on here?! View attachment 97067
she hasn’t changed. She couldn’t keep the act up anymore

Reactions: 15
Its very interesting. She is not I think looking at Harry but past him at whatever is going on outside which you might reasonably speculate is Kate and William (who were directly behind them in the choreography) preparing to get into their vehicle and be securely returned in convoy, I believe, to the palace.

He seems to be looking very wistfully ahead. Very like you do in a funeral car.

She is clearly either furious (or her butt plug has caught on the arm-rest) and may well be saying something for his benefit, unable to restrain herself and under the mistaken belief (which seems surprising for such an accomplished media bleep, but she's clearly lost it) that she is no longer visible. Given that she has just been monumentally and publically blanked and humiliated by the female members of her latest in-laws whilst dressed like a Leprechaun hat, my guess is she's expressing her opinion about them and Harry's realising its another night of door slamming and ornament abuse whilst he searches for the yoga music is not for the first time realising just what he's left behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is my very first post after reading various Tattle threads for a while, finally feel brave enough to join in now *pulls big girl knickers up*
Not sure if this has been posted before so apologies if it had but I came across this photo and my once mild attitude towards Megan has now completely changed 😳 how can she go from charming and positively beaming to this so quickly?! I think this was after the event they attended, the very last one they attended ( the official name escapes me) What is going on here?! View attachment 97067
Welcome to the thread Squirrel. Up until this photo did you not have any thoughts on M&H? The question was asked on a previous thread 'when did you first start to dislike MM' or wtte. I think the majority of people really felt mistrust at the engagement interview. Just wondered if this photo caused your first doubts about her?

Reactions: 11
Its very interesting. She is not I think looking at Harry but past him at whatever is going on outside which you might reasonably speculate is Kate and William (who were directly behind them in the choreography) preparing to get into their vehicle and be securely returned in convoy
Kate & William weren’t there. This was the military thing at the Albert Hall

Reactions: 16
The poor Markles, they’ve probably agreed a huge PR budget and it’s all going to waste.

Her caring about the queen or anyone is in fact laughable, when her actions show the complete opposite.

The world is moving on and they’ve been unable to get a foothold. She must be absolutely fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome Squirrel 😀.

Who knows what that face is all about but it's certainly unpleasant to look at, a bit like her blusher. Her makeup artist must dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the blinds are true she was invited, with Harry, but didn’t want to comply to the theme or bring Harry. Then she tried to force Wintour’s hand by saying she was going with Edward Enninful and when that didn’t work she put out she never even was going in the first place. But she did totally ignore the Vogue event while she was in the UK, so it does seem like she’s back to the habit of ghosting.
I thought I’d read something somewhere about how she would definitely do the Vogue event whilst she was here after her stint with them..........guess that explains why she didn’t!

Reactions: 6
I’ve cited it before, but I can’t get iverM pushing away a flunked had when she’s about to alight from her wedding car!
Apparently they blacked it out on the day!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The poor Markles, they’ve probably agreed a huge PR budget and it’s all going to waste.

Her caring about the queen or anyone is in fact laughable, when her actions show the complete opposite.

The world is moving on and they’ve been unable to get a foothold. She must be absolutely fuming.
She’s burning fo’ ‘sho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve not read the story, I’m trying not to click & give them oxygen. The first mention of H&M is in the Daily Mail side bar of shame! As they urge the public to support each other over the coronavirus, the hypocrisy is staggering. They are truly deluded, why would they possibly think anyone is going to take a blind bit of notice of anything they say!

oh and Beas wedding has been postponed, maybe the Queen will let her go elope!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve not read the story, I’m trying not to click & give them oxygen. The first mention of H&M is in the Daily Mail side bar of shame! As they urge the public to support each other over the coronavirus, the hypocrisy is staggering. They are truly deluded, why would they possibly think anyone is going to take a blind bit of notice of anything they say!

oh and Beas wedding has been postponed, maybe the Queen will let her go elope!
Aw poor Bea. Can’t stand her father but she’s having a rough time re her wedding.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Is it possible to get any lower. The Harkle Cunts (sorry I am so angry) are hijacking the Coronavirus for their Instagram. Honestly they will need police protection to stop being punched.

• Sick
  • Angry
Is it possible to get any lower. The Harkle Cunts (sorry I am so angry) are hijacking the Coronavirus for their Instagram. Honestly they will need police protection to stop being punched.
Now more than ever, we need each other............:sick::sick::sick:
okaaaaaaay!! How’s that working out for you Harry?

All their other opportunities for launching brand Sussex seem to be disappearing, the sound of them scraping that barrel gets louder!

• Haha
How kind of Woke and Joke to think of us all.
I can't see the comments, are they funny?

Reactions: 9
Cheeky buggers. The last people I’ll be listening to is them. Since when do we need information about the current situation from these two? Jumping on the bandwagon to get themselves noticed in any way they can. Are they scientists? Prime Ministers? Government Officials? Urgh!! 🤬

They’re acting like the king and queen and we’re the lowly peasants who need their bleeping advice.

The bleeping prince of nowhere and the duchess of deception can do one.

Sorry for my language but they infuriate me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome to the thread Squirrel. Up until this photo did you not have any thoughts on M&H? The question was asked on a previous thread 'when did you first start to dislike MM' or wtte. I think the majority of people really felt mistrust at the engagement interview. Just wondered if this photo caused your first doubts about her?
Hiiii 👋 I didn't think too much about her before, her personality (or lack there of) isn't my cup of tea from what I saw (basic) but wasn't exactly worrisome. I guess since she was thrown in my face constantly these last few months in the press, I started to analyse her and her behaviour it just seems odd. She's so not the basic witch she paints herself out to be, I kind of wish she was now but it's evident there is is some shady ways bubbling under the surface!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.